Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 61
  1. #1
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423

    what would you guys do?

    there is a girl. She likes me and she is really a nice looking and kind girl. I talk to her for a while now and took her out as well. She wants to go to vacation soon and asked me to come with her. It all sounds really nice yes, but there is only one huge turndown to this...she told me she is a...prostitude...what do you guys have to say about that damnit i just knew it was too good to be true. But hey should I go on the free vacation?

  2. #2
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    go!!!!!!!!

    you only have one life.. enjoy the vacation!!

    fukk her with a few condoms on

    see how it goes

    if she turns out to be a bitch or something.. then at least you got to travel and get some sex

    psht, id do it in an instant. no regrets bro!! just do it!! life is too short to worry about such a thing as a girl bein a prostitute as shes offering to pay for a trip

  3. #3
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    go!!!!!!!!

    you only have one life.. enjoy the vacation!!

    fukk her with a few condoms on

    see how it goes

    if she turns out to be a bitch or something.. then at least you got to travel and get some sex

    psht, id do it in an instant. no regrets bro!! just do it!! life is too short to worry about such a thing as a girl bein a prostitute as shes offering to pay for a trip
    i know it would be cool. But i am affraid I would start to like her and that would be pretty messed up...

  4. #4
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    i know it would be cool. But i am affraid I would start to like her and that would be pretty messed up...
    why?? shes human? she has feelings. she just decided to do something a bit unconventional for a living. doesnt mean that she isnt allowed to like ppl or for ppl to like her. i mean i wouldnt date her if she continued to be a prostitute but if she stopped and i had feelings for her.. so be it.

    ill wife her up

  5. #5
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    why?? shes human? she has feelings. she just decided to do something a bit unconventional for a living. doesnt mean that she isnt allowed to like ppl or for ppl to like her. i mean i wouldnt date her if she continued to be a prostitute but if she stopped and i had feelings for her.. so be it.

    ill wife her up
    i understand what you mean. Thanks, i will talk to her. Really a shame she is only 21. Don't understand why someone chooses to go that path at such age. I will see, how it goes.

  6. #6
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    i understand what you mean. Thanks, i will talk to her. Really a shame she is only 21. Don't understand why someone chooses to go that path at such age. I will see, how it goes.
    same reason i turned to drugs and violence at that age...

    life wasnt easy. choices had to be made. and sometimes the choices are never easy. there isnt always a right and wrong. sometimes there is just surviving bro

    so talk to her. but wait till after the vacation!! lol. you dont want to ruin anything. just go. dont think about her being a prostitute. think about her being a fun and nice person. think about the vacation. then when you get back. think about everything and see where your feelings stand then. and talk to her as needed.

    have fun and let us know how it goes!

  7. #7
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    same reason i turned to drugs and violence at that age...

    life wasnt easy. choices had to be made. and sometimes the choices are never easy. there isnt always a right and wrong. sometimes there is just surviving bro

    so talk to her. but wait till after the vacation!! lol. you dont want to ruin anything. just go. dont think about her being a prostitute. think about her being a fun and nice person. think about the vacation. then when you get back. think about everything and see where your feelings stand then. and talk to her as needed.

    have fun and let us know how it goes!
    thanks bro. you are big help
    the vacation is planned for christmass, so i have to wait for another 5-6 weeks.

  8. #8
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    oh well, thats alot of time. you can use that to get to know her better. and maybe you will or wont like her for other reasons then the prostitute thing by then.

    and no problem man

  9. #9
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    enjoy your vacation but DO NOT ever date this girl.

  10. #10
    Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Living easy in Asia
    Posts
    2,243
    Mate so what, she is like anyone else, you know what she does so watch out for the signs.
    NP IMO, just keep reallity in check

  11. #11
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    How do you know she is a whore?

    Did she just come out one day and say "I suck cock for a living!"

    I mean WTF?


    Either way, go on the vacation and when you come back, cut off all ties.

    NOT, i repeat, NOT GF material.

  12. #12
    Bojangles69's Avatar
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Joisey
    Posts
    7,958
    Just don't leave your wallet out when you go to sleep at night.

  13. #13
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    GO ON THE VACATION....

    I am proof...You can turn a hoe into a house wife...

    OOps...did i just say that....No one tell my wife...PLEASE

    BY all means...GO, ****, HAVE FUN, DONT GET ATTACHED...JUST PRETEND TO BE....

  14. #14
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Is she paying for everything? If so then go. Be funny if she did work while you all were down there.

  15. #15
    Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Living easy in Asia
    Posts
    2,243
    What % do you get if you get her more clients,,,,,, LOL

  16. #16
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    GO ON THE VACATION....

    I am proof...You can turn a hoe into a house wife...

    OOps...did i just say that....No one tell my wife...PLEASE

    BY all means...GO, ****, HAVE FUN, DONT GET ATTACHED...JUST PRETEND TO BE....
    hahahhahha....I'm telling.

    But i agree. She's probably a really nice girl. I say go for it man. She's human just like we are. So what her profession. Treat her like a friend and have a good time man. She has feelings and wants just like us. Don't treat her any differently than you would anyone else. And have fun man!!!

  17. #17
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Cum on her face...Repeatedly

  18. #18
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^^ Man i love you dude!!!

    You say the shit no one has the balls to say!!!

    Speaking of which, ever try it?

    Its pretty fvckin fun!!!

  19. #19
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    I believe in speaking my mind and I dont care who I offend because frankly...I don't want anyone around me for any reason other than them truly wanting to be around me...I dont blow smoke up peoples asses...I dont believe in social pleasentry...I will never be nice to anyone just because...I dont do small talk...I dont say good morning...I don't talk to anyone if I dont know them and I dont care...I dont feel like wasting my breath...If someone wants to be around me...It will never be under false pretenses...it will only be because the want to and they like me because I am who I am. My tat on my right forearm says it all....Its 2 chinese symbols that basically translates to "fvck off"

    And about cumming

    I have came on girls' faces but I have never done it to my wife...I have more respect for her than any other women....

    Seriously...I did tame my wife...I found out after the fact that she was quite premiscuous prior to us hooking up....I actually knocked her up the first day we met....

    I would most likely compare my attitude to that of Mic Thompson (aka seven) of slipknot

    -eat sh1t and die
    Rhino

    LOL that night...It was me her and her girlfriend in the hot tub at a hotel in the middle of the night...

    Sorry for the Hijack
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-12-2008 at 10:26 PM.

  20. #20
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Like i said bro, i love you...


    You fvckin rock!!!

  21. #21
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Like i said bro, i love you...


    You fvckin rock!!!
    HELL to the mother fvcking YEA

  22. #22
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Let me know how genital warts feel

    p.s
    Does she have a 401K ?

  23. #23
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Genital warts are the cheap alternative to haveing surgical steel balls implanted under your skin....It increases pleasure for the recieving party....

  24. #24
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    there is a girl. She likes me and she is really a nice looking and kind girl. I talk to her for a while now and took her out as well. She wants to go to vacation soon and asked me to come with her. It all sounds really nice yes, but there is only one huge turndown to this...she told me she is a...prostitude...what do you guys have to say about that damnit i just knew it was too good to be true. But hey should I go on the free vacation?
    Go on Vacation fvck her be nice to her and Date her, She will be your sugar momma and have great sex with you and then you can black male one of her clients or she will bring home girls, me personally i'd date her just dont tell your friends she a Escort, just Us your Locker Room BuddiES

    -AJ

  25. #25
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    hahahhahha....I'm telling.

    But i agree. She's probably a really nice girl. I say go for it man. She's human just like we are. So what her profession. Treat her like a friend and have a good time man. She has feelings and wants just like us. Don't treat her any differently than you would anyone else. And have fun man!!!
    St.Pete you just went up a notch in my book...........Thats Notch One!!!!

    lol good post good post...

    -AJ

  26. #26
    Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Living easy in Asia
    Posts
    2,243
    JUST treat her like any other woman, fcuk her as much and as hard as you can, do things to her that you would never do to someone you respected, hide all your money, break any turkey baster you see in her house, ask her if she has any masturbation stories that you can post up here and when she wants more from you,,,,,, leave and move on to the next one......
    Last edited by Older lifter; 11-13-2008 at 02:50 AM.

  27. #27
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    See my Avi ? She was a hooker and my GF for three years. They are human just like you and me dude. Have the holiday and enjoy yourself !!!

  28. #28
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale;4295***
    See my Avi ? She was a hooker and my GF for three years. They are human just like you and me dude. Have the holiday and enjoy yourself !!!
    I knew she looked familiar! Damn she tasted good

  29. #29
    I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    1,236
    I picked up a chick who ended up becoming a casual root, she was 22 and told me she was doing full sevice work (prostitute) and lived down the road from me, best 2 months of my life.... Go to work, come home, eat, walk to her place, fuck all night, wake up in the morning, fuck, come home and get ready for work and do it all over again

    Only lasted 2 months cause she ended up movin away lol....

    Go for it man!! Have fun, dont give a shit about what anyone else thinks

  30. #30
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    I knew she looked familiar! Damn she tasted good
    I dont think so. Even Hookers have standards !!!

  31. #31
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale;4295***
    See my Avi ? She was a hooker and my GF for three years. They are human just like you and me dude. Have the holiday and enjoy yourself !!!
    exactly

  32. #32
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,160
    If you dont go let me know, Maybe she will take me. I will fuc..k the shit out of her every hour. LOL

  33. #33
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    I say go for it how can you even be sure she is a call girl? offering to bring you on vacation doesnt sound like something a hoe would do.

  34. #34
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    there is a girl. She likes me and she is really a nice looking and kind girl. I talk to her for a while now and took her out as well. She wants to go to vacation soon and asked me to come with her. It all sounds really nice yes, but there is only one huge turndown to this...she told me she is a...prostitude...what do you guys have to say about that damnit i just knew it was too good to be true. But hey should I go on the free vacation?


    Do you realize how fcking rare those two traits are? Very seldom do they both come hand in hand. GO FOR IT

  35. #35
    vote for pedro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    331
    Hell no I would totally just go on vacation and always **** with a condom but never take it serious. Any girl with that type of career is an emotional basketcase. I've dated my share of strippers and they are all nice at the beginning and until their real selves surface. Never again will I ever think different about someone like that. But as far as taking the vacation and being friends I would say go for it. Even just being her friend will get you the cookie bro!

  36. #36
    Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    50
    holy sh**. i'd go, but make sure she doesn't pull any "i left my wallet at home" tricks...

  37. #37
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702
    Man - you got a ton of good advice here - I say go and enjoy yourself - keep an open mind - she's prolly not looking for a husband and I bet she's a good time. just don't tell your parents! LOL and take plenty of pics around the pool - post one up for us when u get back.

    ;-)

  38. #38
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I dont think so. Even Hookers have standards !!!
    you are right...she made me pay 5$ LOL

  39. #39
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Not to mention...im sure that if you guys are fvcking...she is bound to have other females involved in your escapades....

    can we say....1 guy (you) and 4 HOT B!tchs that LOVE to fvck...all licking eachother at the same time...


    DO IT

    DO IT

    DO IT

    DO IT

    DO IT

  40. #40
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    See my Avi ? She was a hooker and my GF for three years. They are human just like you and me dude. Have the holiday and enjoy yourself !!!
    I knew she looked familiar! Damn she tasted good
    OWNED!


    Followed by
    I dont think so. Even Hookers have standards !!!
    PNWNED!!!

    Followed yet again by

    you are right...she made me pay 5$ LOL
    Super POWNED!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •