Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Guys...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    LOL...haha I know, usually I could care less. It's PMS time I guess
    i do understand where you're coming from though kats, just to be clear.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    welcome to AR

Kats you need a hug?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    welcome to AR

Kats you need a hug?
    yes please, get your booty in the lounge

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    yeah...she's new because she knows someone at steroid.com and she's just in here to draw attention to promote ProBodyBuilding.com anyway.
    Yeah, but it worked. I went over there lol.

Workout Barbie is offline Admin's Bitch ;-)
    Jeezzz.. I didnt know I would cause such a stir. I just wanted to help Brian out by taking upon myself to help promote his new board. As far as my picture, I intend on posting it but I am away for Thanksgiving. I dont understand why people are so uptight and thinking I am doing something underhanded. I want help and I have not TOUCHED a weight EVER, but I want to start and have help with motivation. If you want to help, please do. If you want to bitch at me, please dont bother.

Thanks to all of you who have offered to help me along! I cant wait!

wB

sizerp is offline Banned
    Word. Well said; welcome. You never worked out b4, coo... ever play any sports? Do you like pie?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post

btw.. her post count is higher JUST BECAUSE hahaha

Have a good Turkey Day guys!

Bc
    i was gonna say..1001 posts in like a couple days? man..your girlfriend, is the hugest (post)whore in the history of internet kind.
    anyway welcome aboard workout barbie. listen to the wisdom here and your ass will be as round and firm as desired in no time. lol.

Workout Barbie is offline Admin's Bitch ;-)
    I hope so! My ass is in need of a lot of help!! LOL, but BC tells me that because I have never worked out before that I will get gains pretty quickly. Im excited to see results and to get some momentum in my workout routine. Anyway, I will post some pictures and get my butt in the gym to start a program first thing when I get back into town!

wB

BTW - The post count was NOT my idea! I didnt even know what a post count was! haha

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Lots of squats and stepmill for your bottom!!!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    This @ss? Brunette with Blue Eyes!
    you got it

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I think the bottom line is that no one here is stupid. So we call bullshit when we see it. Getting an instant 900 posts "just because" I think is lame as Hell. Why assign credibility where it hasn't been earned? Really what's the point of that? So I can ask her a question about STEROIDS on a STEROID message board and assume she knows something when she doesn't and is actually brand new?

I'm not hating on her (maybe a her?) because she is very nice and does seem to be asking for help. Whoever's behind the keys there is cool with me.

But come on, you can't expect people not to notice when something this fishy pops up.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    I think the bottom line is that no one here is stupid. So we call bullshit when we see it. Getting an instant 900 posts "just because" I think is lame as Hell. Why assign credibility where it hasn't been earned? Really what's the point of that? So I can ask her a question about STEROIDS on a STEROID message board and assume she knows something when she doesn't and is actually brand new?

I'm not hating on her (maybe a her?) because she is very nice and does seem to be asking for help. Whoever's behind the keys there is cool with me.

But come on, you can't expect people not to notice when something this fishy pops up.
    does a higher post count really give you any more credibility? not for me. anyone remember that little forskamink? nice guy but no credit. massive whore too.

If you were admins bisth you would have just as many.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Workout Barbie View Post
    Jeezzz.. I didnt know I would cause such a stir. I just wanted to help Brian out by taking upon myself to help promote his new board. As far as my picture, I intend on posting it but I am away for Thanksgiving. I dont understand why people are so uptight and thinking I am doing something underhanded. I want help and I have not TOUCHED a weight EVER, but I want to start and have help with motivation. If you want to help, please do. If you want to bitch at me, please dont bother.

Thanks to all of you who have offered to help me along! I cant wait!

wB
    alot of people here are on high levels of test and are moody as hell so just ignore the few that are like that.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    WELCOME.
    Most of us here are competent enough to figure out if we want to sign up on other forums. we usually take it upon our selves to check out forums and sign up. i like this forum for it's members, mods, and admin. Hell there's other forums thats bigger full of kids. As far as body building forums i think this is the best one considering it's diversity from steroids to diet.
    I speak for my self though, I'm only signed up in this forum of bodybuidling related forums.
    Glad to have you here, i think it just hits a nerve when people promote other website even though you meant in with good intentions.
    Good luck with your goal of getting the ASS.

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workout barbie View Post
    jeezzz.. I didnt know i would cause such a stir. I just wanted to help brian out by taking upon myself to help promote his new board. As far as my picture, i intend on posting it but i am away for thanksgiving. I dont understand why people are so uptight and thinking i am doing something underhanded. I want help and i have not touched a weight ever, but i want to start and have help with motivation. If you want to help, please do. If you want to bitch at me, please dont bother.

thanks to all of you who have offered to help me along! I cant wait!

Wb
    damn ur hot

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amorphic View Post
    i do understand where you're coming from though kats, just to be clear.
    hey buddy

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    alot of people here are on high levels of test and are moody as hell so just ignore the few that are like that.
    Haha, how'd you know?

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    does a higher post count really give you any more credibility? not for me. anyone remember that little forskamink? nice guy but no credit. massive whore too.

If you were admins bisth you would have just as many.
    Still doesn't answer what the point is. Why do that?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    listen guys lets chill out here please. ahe is brian's girlfriend so lets show a little respect here please. i have the site posted below my name in every post and you guys are jumping down her throat for writing it in one post. whats the deal here? why dosnt anyone say anything to me about promoting the website in every post i make? lets please stop the harasment and only post in her thread if you have something helpful to say. thank you and have a great thanksgiving
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    listen guys lets chill out here please. ahe is brian's girlfriend so lets show a little respect here please. i have the site posted below my name in every post and you guys are jumping down her throat for writing it in one post. whats the deal here? why dosnt anyone say anything to me about promoting the website in every post i make? lets please stop the harasment and only post in her thread if you have something helpful to say. thank you and have a great thanksgiving
    agreed and well put PT

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    agreed and well put PT
    yeah,

and it's been made very clear: WB is a special person and dudes need to be nice and get off her back,

just suspend the next guy that talks trash in this thread....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    my thoughts exactly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post

i dont understand why you think a high post count automaticly equalls credibility.credibillity is earned by content of your posts, and the way you carry yourself on the board in general. not everyone here is hear to resurch steroids. there are also great diet and workout forums.

Well I'd respond to that, but I'd rather not get suspended or banned.
    I'm over it.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    post count means nothing.. honestly vet or vip starus means nothing to me either as some of these boards just hand the shit out left and right for 100 posts or a donation.. i think its a bunch of crap..use to be earned. all went down hill the last couple years.. but if you have been around long enough you know people..know who the true vets are in this community..
    anyway, welcome Barbie.

system admin is offline Owner
    Vet Status HERE is NOT handed out lightly.. so you are in a good place.

For those who want to help WB... she will be posting her pics Monday and we have a BET with each other and shes a hard ass when it comes to compeition haha

I will close this thread and have her post in the proper place so that she can get feedback and track her progress.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    post count means nothing.. honestly vet or vip starus means nothing to me either as some of these boards just hand the shit out left and right for 100 posts or a donation.. i think its a bunch of crap..use to be earned. all went down hill the last couple years.. but if you have been around long enough you know people..know who the true vets are in this community..
    anyway, welcome Barbie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information