Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

who can beat me?!?! i say no one!!!

printed out my 2006 AMEX year end summary. i spent $19,479.16 last year. and here is the kicker my account balance is 0......all paid in full. pretty sick, anyone got me beat? and no your business credit cards dont count lol!!!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i beat you, but my mum used majority of it. and hers was even higher. but ours were debit visa. so no interest

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i beat you, but my mum used majority of it. and hers was even higher. but ours were debit visa. so no interest
    we're not talk about mums dammit

If i wanted to talk about mums I'd go back to Lowes in the fall, and kick that flower in the ass

1819 is offline Senior Member
    charged 26 grand just over christmas on american express. paid in full. only credit card i use.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    No comment on my own spending

some will spend that on a nice watch though

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    charged 26 grand just over christmas on american express. paid in full. only credit card i use.
    lol

Thats how the ex hockey players roll

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    my credit limit is only $800! YAY for me

stuball is offline Banned
    Ever summer i use the shit out of my credit cards, then pay them in full in Oct. i started doin this to build my credit, but it backed fired last year when i was spending more than my income in 5 months.. LOL ( They though i was makin 50 grand a year ) They must have reviewed my credit card use and seen me only payin min. payments on all my cards ... Every card i had but one was dropped down to a 500 dollar credit.. limit !!! I was f'n spendin that on dinner !!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats y credit cards r worthless...

I aint gonna use one til I wanna establish credit

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that get you air miles??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    printed out my 2006 AMEX year end summary. i spent $19,479.16 last year. and here is the kicker my account balance is 0......all paid in full. pretty sick, anyone got me beat? and no your business credit cards dont count lol!!!
    Bah...... that ain't shit.

AMEX
    $123,944.16 last year (2006)

My personal card. My balance is $14K.

Most of it went for work. I have to use my personal card for everything, and then they reimburse me in my next paycheck. Most of it went for travel. I bought 2 round trip tickets last year from Detroit to San Juan Puerto Rico. Tickets were $3K each. I ALWAYS have to fly out last minute so tickets are top dollar for me. No advance notice. Usually buy and fly the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1

AMEX

Most of it went for work. I have to use my personal card for everything, and then they reimburse me in my next paycheck. Most of it went for travel. I bought 2 round trip tickets last year from Detroit to San Juan Puerto Rico. Tickets were $3K each. I ALWAYS have to fly out last minute so tickets are top dollar for me. No advance notice. Usually buy and fly the same day.
    That is a shit load of money, but i think he ment personal..

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    That is a shit load of money, but i think he ment personal..
    It is personal. If the company doesn't pay me back, I still gotta pay the bill unlike a corporate card. This is my personal account. AMEX could give a shit about my company reimbursing me. Not their problem. And the bean counters at my work go over every charge with a fine tooth comb. If it looks "fishy" then they ain't payin' for it till I prove what it was.

I did however manage to get invited to some special account (not the black card) that they have called Iridium. Kinda like the black card, but it does have limits. I passed on it. Too much of an annual fee ($999.99) for nothing.

It is personal. If the company doesn't pay me back, I still gotta pay the bill unlike a corporate card. This is my personal account. AMEX could give a shit about my company reimbursing me. Not their problem. And the bean counters at my work go over every charge with a fine tooth comb. If it looks "fishy" then they ain't payin' for it till I prove what it was.

I did however manage to get invited to some special account (not the black card) that they have called Iridium. Kinda like the black card, but it does have limits. I passed on it. Too much of an annual fee ($999.99) for nothing.
    Well of course you would have to pay it back, but would you have spent that much if you werent workin there ?? The black card ROCKS bro !!!

I buy everything on AMEX. Probably $40K of that is my personal shit.

I buy everything on AMEX. Probably $40K of that is my personal shit.
    I hear ya bro, and at least ya got great credit ...

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    lol

Thats how the ex hockey players roll

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    2 years ago when i was 19 i spent $27k in 4 weeks...beat that bitches. and im not lying.

i went to hawaii for 2 weeks that was like $3k, bought a 50" tv for $4k, my car $16k, went to florida and spent $2k, and i dont remember what else but thats what it worked out to be..lol

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    that get you air miles??
    lol. ya know i never keep track or use any of that crap. i only fly continental if i can help it. i have a ton of ff miles but i never use them. blackout dates, restrictions, all kinda rules. i very rarely plan a trip. when i want to go i just call and go. i usually save the miles so i can fly first class on long trips like vegas or something and even then they fly me out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    2 years ago when i was 19 i spent $27k in 4 weeks...beat that bitches. and im not lying.

i went to hawaii for 2 weeks that was like $3k, bought a 50" tv for $4k, my car $16k, went to florida and spent $2k, and i dont remember what else but thats what it worked out to be..lol
    ive spent that in a weekend in sin city. not a damn thing to show for it!!!!

ive spent that in a weekend in sin city. not a damn thing to show for it!!!!

well i dont know many 19 year old let alone any really middle class people that just spend the money out of the blue so it was a lot. if i had the loot to drop 27k in just a weekend i wouldnt be sitting here typing id be out spending it.

well i dont know many 19 year old let alone any really middle class people that just spend the money out of the blue so it was a lot. if i had the loot to drop 27k in just a weekend i wouldnt be sitting here typing id be out spending it.
    lol. too many of those weekends. enjoying retirement now. nice and slow these days.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Not this year. But in the summer of 03' Nicole and I spent more then that. Most of it was hotels, dinners and lots of parting

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

I would start now. If you keep waiting eventually when you want something big. Car, its gonna hurt you. No credit is just as bad

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I would start now. If you keep waiting eventually when you want something big. Car, its gonna hurt you. No credit is just as bad
    yeah thats what SVT tells me.

When I start working again I'll prolly get one.

yeah thats what SVT tells me.

When I start working again I'll prolly get one.
    You guys are young and good credit is real important, houses, cars, they even do a credit check for car insurance.. Alot of younger guys fvck up there credit and say screw it.. Then you in you fortys askin you dad to co sign for an apt.

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    only spent 8K this year on the cards, paid back in full. The state/school gives me too much money to spend so I don't have to use the credit cards.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I pay almost all my bills on my card, plus use it for everything. Last year I spent 62K on my card and the balance now is about 2k. I also get a point for every dollar spent, so I got a buttload of reward points. They give cash back, and I have enough for a couple of grand back.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha, I dont think my wife and I together will make 30K this year unless I find a damn job soon!!! Thank god for $380 dollar house payments Im stressing over my 3,200 credit card bill. I put about 100-150 a month on it.

I lost $21,000 in ONE HAND of black jack at the Mirage in Las Vegas.

Yes, I was drunk, and no I don't regret it. I was up that money, I left home even.

Forgot to ask.... who's money was it?

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    19G??? Welcome to my Black card monthly statement!!! AMEX is the best when it comes to CS. I don't leave home without it.

Oh Yeah.... $0 balance every month is good beyotches!!!

Plantinum aint got $hit on metal cards!!!
    Last edited by tommy0677; 03-02-2007 at 12:21 AM.

I lost $21,000 in ONE HAND of black jack at the Mirage in Las Vegas.

Yes, I was drunk, and no I don't regret it. I was up that money, I left home even.
    sucks i was playing bjack at the mirage in november and won 85% of my hands started with $100 walked away with $1000 only playing $15-25 hands though.

Forgot to ask.... who's money was it?

mine actually. i was making $1400 a week when i was 17 lol between 2 jobs.
    im not fosk and use my mums credit cards..lol
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 03-02-2007 at 12:52 AM.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    seeing as were talking about money. How much do yall spend on gear and supplements a year?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I love how some people like to brag about how much money they foolishly blew and are proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I love how some people like to brag about how much money they foolishly blew and are proud of it.
    as we light the cigar with the hundred dollar bill! reminds me of the simpsons where crusty was blowin all his money. he bet against the globetrotters cause he said the generals were due!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    ^^
    he was yelling at the t.v.... "he's spinning it on his finger!! just take it!" then he says to his accountant..." they used a step ladder for god's sake" i love that one.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

how do you plan on establishing credit without a credit card??

fenceguy- not allowed to tak about gear prices.

I see there are a lot of degenerates like me lol!!!

AMEX

ouch man why 3k each? theres websites for last min flights you can get 2 rt flights and hotels last min from det. to puerto rico for like $500 a piece..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information