Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    ... She's just stringing him along.
    Typical broad, IMO

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I don't know that what you did is so terrible, you were just trying to make sure that you weren't getting played for a fool. Its hard to trust anyone anymore. But I'm not so sure about that relationship which she claims is non sexual...i don't get that at all.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I don't know that what you did is so terrible, you were just trying to make sure that you weren't getting played for a fool. Its hard to trust anyone anymore. But I'm not so sure about that relationship which she claims is non sexual...i don't get that at all.
    Part of the reason I questioned things was the non-sexual stuff.

I did not belive everything she was saying, but her messages do confirm she has been telling the truth about everything else.

I've never asked her about the sex stuff, other people have told me about it.

She still has not told her girl friend about me or anything, so I've been getting more and more fusterated with the situation, feeling like we have to hid everything. I'm not really fusterated with myself, but I don't like how she is stringing this girl along.

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    its been said but sounds like u need to get over the girl... theres sooooo many girls out there that u wont have to check their myspace or facebook or go through their phone when they go to the bathroom. i get it u love her but someone else is out there that wont give u any reason to have to check up on her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information