Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arnold

17 48.57%
  • Steven Seagal

18 51.43%
    EmilianoH is offline New Member

Arnold vs Steven Seagal

The other day i was in a eternal discussion with three friends ... the discussion was about who would win in a fight Arnold or Steven (both in his best shape)

I said Arnold, but my friends keep insisting that Steven would win (because the aikido thing) ... what do you say ?

Last edited by EmilianoH; 01-10-2009 at 07:37 AM.

bigjonny is offline New Member
    i would probably say stevey , it doesn't matter how big you get , you start messing with any of these ****ers who do self defence sports and they will take you out big time , i work with a few lads who do boxing , martial arts and that and have never lifted a weight in there lifes and when it kicked off big style they have dropped everybody on there arses before we've had a chance to get them outside

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    My heart says arnie as he's huge. But the security manager in work doesn't like anything special but he will rip your head off I've seen him fight and he just drops people not a bother.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Size has nothing to do with fighting and Seagal is also like 6.4.

I'm cant believe this was a real discussion. I dont see how it could have lasted long.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herSynqVN3M

Arnie would get his ass beat and handed to him 10 different ways.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Size has nothing to do with it. Seagal all the way.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seagle all the way.

Arnie is a big cvnt, but Seagle is trained in knowing how to hurt someone.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    All depends how the fight would go,

You can never put someone out of a fight no matter who they are against because there isn't rules or a set style. Who to say arnie wouldn't slam a r/hook into his head or ribs and drop Seagal.

Its like saying someone who has never had a fight would get there ass wooped by someone who does kick boxing. Yet the kick boxer slips when attempting a kick and the other lad gets on top.

If it was to a set fight style then you can question ability and possible winner. Ive been boxing since i was a kid and ive heard loads of street fights go ahead where someone can do this or that yet it never plans out as expected.

Anyway it would be a good fight and id defiantly pay per view it

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    segal most lily but if arnie got a hold of him...

bigjonny is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post

You can never put someone out of a fight no matter who they are against because there isn't rules or a set style. Who to say arnie wouldn't slam a r/hook into his head or ribs and drop Seagal.

Its like saying someone who has never had a fight would get there ass wooped by someone who does kick boxing. Yet the kick boxer slips when attempting a kick and the other lad gets on top.

If it was to a set fight style then you can question ability and possible winner. Ive been boxing since i was a kid and ive heard loads of street fights go ahead where someone can do this or that yet it never plans out as expected.

yeah i would say the same mate but i see small guys go up against monsters every night and do them some real serious damage and literally have to pull them off to stop them doing permanant damage , i work with a few pro fighters and theres some only 11 or 12 stone wet and when they hit they ****ing make sure they are going to one place and one place only , taken out of the game all together

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    so if size has nothing to do with a fight you would rather fight someone that is 250 and in shape than someone thats 150. but i do see what you saying

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post

That is like comparing a ferrari vs VW bug.

Yes, you can not rule our the bug if the ferrari blows his engine. But lets face it the chances of that are slim to none. And being both in there prime and new i dont think the VW has very good odds.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    That is like comparing a ferrari vs VW bug.

Yes, you can not rule our the bug if the ferrari blows his engine. But lets face it the chances of that are slim to none. And being both in there prime and new i dont think the VW has very good odds.
    I understand what your saying dude. But fighting has such a large amount of options which can be taken its just too hard to say, especially when such a large powerful person is involved.

I'm just one of them people who never rule anything out until i see it happen

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Seagal ... end of story.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Seagal to win...

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gejRc...eature=related

this one is better when he was younger Take sensei Steven Seagal

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Body builders are not fighters and can't fight, too stiff to fight or move. Just nice to look at

Its like a size E or F boobs, too much but hey its fun to look at them.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am by no means saying that Arnold would have beat up segal, but most of that stuff segal is doin in that video is like a dance.... I have seen and been in many,many fights and I have never seen dudes running and throwing them selves at someone like that. that is just plain silly. that MA originated from some real practical stuff, but majority of the time it won't shake down like that.

to all who throw a blanket stereotype that a bodybuilder can't fight are crazy. Franko Columbo use to box and I am sure his added size helped him a lot and in that pumping iron video, he wasn't some slow galoof... there are many slow akward bodybuilders and i am sure there are many rough tough ones that have fought a lot and got into the sport. you either got it in you or you don't.... when your light you fight, but when you get heavier it is just to your advantage... besides with guns, knives and intellect fighting with fists alone won't get you very far anyway.

these hypotheticals are fun as hell, but they are also pointless as hell...btw, I take arnold, not because i think he would win, but because segal is way to arrogant and Arnolds movies were ten times better....

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    I am by no means saying that Arnold would have beat up segal, but most of that stuff segal is doin in that video is like a dance.... I have seen and been in many,many fights and I have never seen dudes running and throwing them selves at someone like that. that is just plain silly. that MA originated from some real practical stuff, but majority of the time it won't shake down like that.

to all who throw a blanket stereotype that a bodybuilder can't fight are crazy. Franko Columbo use to box and I am sure his added size helped him a lot and in that pumping iron video, he wasn't some slow galoof... there are many slow akward bodybuilders and i am sure there are many rough tough ones that have fought a lot and got into the sport. you either got it in you or you don't.... when your light you fight, but when you get heavier it is just to your advantage... besides with guns, knives and intellect fighting with fists alone won't get you very far anyway.

these hypotheticals are fun as hell, but they are also pointless as hell...btw, I take arnold, not because i think he would win, but because segal is way to arrogant and Arnolds movies were ten times better....
    lol

All the great fighters move like there dancing because there so fluent at the moves. If you look at Bruce Lee and Chuck they do the same thing. They also know how to use there components body eight agents them.

Guys keep saying the diff. Segals latter them and and was like 225 pounds. Yes Arnold had more muscle but still Sugal is not a small dude.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Segal all the way

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Size has nothing to do with fighting and Seagal is also like 6.4.

I'm cant believe this was a real discussion. I dont see how it could have lasted long.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herSynqVN3M

Arnie would get his ass beat and handed to him 10 different ways.

x2. This whole thing is like comparing apples to oranges.

Fedor would crush Cutler

On a side note, I couldn't stop laughing at the video lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Arnold has moves to you know ....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Size and strength is very important in fights.

We have weight classes for a reason boys.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Size and strength is very important in fights.

We have weight classes for a reason boys.
    125 pound dude or girl breaks a bottle over your head and then sticks the broken bottle up your throat, I dont think its going to matter how much you weigh!!!!!

u got knocked the fugg out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqm0EwT4Gs

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I'm not going to dignify this pole with a vote. Arnie was not a fighter! All show no go. Segal trained fighter. Arnold is numero uno!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    arnold

here is why

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bxb0PCBV0vk - must watch akido video, this akido master gets whooped - badly

here what will matter arnei in his best shape wouldnt be in fight shape, cardio for fighting is in every muscle and it is like some super human factory buffering latic acid, fighters are a sick bread... fighting endurance is the exact opposite of body building (at least it feels like it).

segal, would have the edge if he could stay away from the terminator, and just get past the kindergardtner cop with shots to the kill zones

but, arnie on roid rage at the level he was juicing - seriously if he got in close to S.S. arnie might rip him in half....

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Arnold has moves to you know ....

hahah go arnie lol

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Arnold killed the predator.

Arnold hands down.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Remember that time Arnold promised to kill Steven Seagal last?
    He lied.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I also like that this is Seagal in "his best shape"...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    steven seagal would win... one simple reason chuck norris cut off his pony tail and it grew into gteven seagal... chuck wouldwin easily and seagal is 2nd to him (due to the pony tail , kinda like that bible dude)

Towel is offline Associate Member
    not happy to say this but steven would wipe the floor with arnold

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    I say Arnie. He has real endurance. I dont know about Seagal's cardio, but I know Arnold was no slouch.

Most of all, I just dont buy the martial art Steve is doing (I dont want to misspell). It looks semi WWF. People running and flipping. Like someone said above, that isnt how fights go down.

I also havent seen too many shots of Steve without his shirt, but he usually has some nice boobies.
    -------------------

edit:

After searching for shirtless pics of STeve to no avail, I discovered he sells blues cds and energy drinks. I think Arnold has already won the 'battle' of life.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 01-12-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a thing on TV a couple years ago where different celebrities compete in different sports and contests and what-not, and Steven Segal lost a foot-race (Like the 100 meter or something like that) to Andy Griffith!! The dude's like 100 years old!! I lost my faith in Stevie right then and there.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold wins on not being a miserable hack faggot

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I felt bad for going against arnold so I am put it down for him now.

Thread Information