Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Here's another video in which it is much clearer.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1588-Phila...-murdering-man
    whoa thats clear as day. there is no way he purposely pulled out his gun and shot a kid laying face down in the back. he must have thought it was his taser. no one shoots a kid like that, no one. especially a stranger in front of a crowd. blows my fragile mind

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    whoa thats clear as day. there is no way he purposely pulled out his gun and shot a kid laying face down in the back. he must have thought it was his taser. no one shoots a kid like that, no one. especially a stranger in front of a crowd. blows my fragile mind
    that's what i'm saying... the second video shows the "OH SHIIT" look on the rookie cop's face immediately after.

big fukk up

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    that's what i'm saying... the second video shows the "OH SHIIT" look on the rookie cop's face immediately after.

big fukk up
    exactly what i thought.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    man, thats fvked up, but if it was one of my family or good mates they shot i would be finding that cop and putting one in him.

If i had a gun man i would of started shooting back, fvking scum, there is no excuss for something like that, it does look like, the cop did mean to but still no excuss, and would he not have to switch the safty off.... so he should of relised it was his gun.

no excuse he should be locked up, and not in prisoner protection area either at there with them so he gets sorted out.

Im just glad police here are little better trainined. (key word: little)

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Wow. This is crazy.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    The video tells anyone with any ****ing common sense the cop was a ****ing doucher.
    I am so happy that you have common sense and you can tell what happened by watching a video and you have all the information. God I wish I had your common sense. You dont know everything and have no idea what happened and what was going through their minds.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Why did he shoot him and what happened to the cop??
    It was said that the cop meant to taze him but pulled the wrong gun instead. Hmmm, are you trying to tell me that Officer Barney Phife couldn't tell the difference between his tazer and his Glock?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    thats like me accidentally pulling a banana out of my pocket. wtf
    I've done that.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Or what about a bunch of grapes out of my zipper? I've done that countless times.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen a taser gun and the real gun. Big difference, one is yellow and one is black and they both different handles. The Taser has a camera when activated.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I tried to use the same excuse, i told the officer that whilst walking through the park i noticed two very good looking young women. As i approached them i reached down to grab my phone from my pocket, instead though, i accidentally pulled out my penis. It took me a number of attempts to get it back in, 35 attempts to be precise. These kind of mistakes can happen, this is now the tenth time this exact thing has happened to me. I am now not allowed out after dark or allowed to walk in public places..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I tried to use the same excuse, i told the officer that whilst walking through the park i noticed two very good looking young women. As i approached them i reached down to grab my phone from my pocket, instead though, i accidentally pulled out my penis. It took me a number of attempts to get it back in, 35 attempts to be precise. These kind of mistakes can happen, this is now the tenth time this exact thing has happened to me. I am now not allowed out after dark or allowed to walk in public places..
    haha lol

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ***On the local news tonight: The officer involved in the shooting has been arrested in Nevada on a fugitive warrant out of California for homicide.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Note: This is not the resulting riot, but a weekend in oakland.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-5voyE5OE
    Dude what the f-ck was wrong with all of those people???? Remind me to not to make a wrong turn in Oakland...

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    **** the Police

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    hey here we go ---)

(cops suck - most of them at least!!!! sorry if your a cop ... but u did take the test and pass then accept the job now act like your here to protect us)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    **** the Police
    Until you need them....

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    I am from a small town in TX and when I was growing up it was clear there that the cops were some of the most racist men I had ever come into contact with. Im white so I guess it worked out for me, but whenever there was any trouble between us white kids and the black kids we would never get into trouble. Especially on one occation, some very bad events took place and when the cops showed up all those black guys got the shit kicked out of them by the cops and went to jail while all us white kids just got to drive home... We were all very drunk as well.
    At the time it felt like we were lucky (which I guess we were) but now I realize just how fukked that was.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Until you need them....
    I've made it 30 years without needing them yet....knock on wood. So anyways, **** the Police

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information