Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I thought after your camp you were going to let things go, turn over a new leaf and not let it bother you anymore. I actually fed off of that email you sent and made many changes in my owen life that are turning out positive. Hopefully good carma will come from this, but i wouldnt be to sure. Doubt you'll see a dime, you know he aint got much.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    I have to say that I really have not enjoyed this whole deal... I let this shit bag live in my house, eat my food, I bought him presents and shit for birthdays and Christmas. He is a clear BASTARD who has no respect for anything or anyone ACCEPT for his own EGO (which he has absolutely NO business having)

He writes things about people that are lies OR he gets bits and peices of the truth and then states them as facts ONLY to HURT others.

Very rarely is Anthony ACTUALLY helpful to the steroid community. He thrives on talking shit and when he lived in my home, he told me this:

"I dont care what I do to get attention, just as long as I get people to listen."

This ass hole thinks that just because he talks shit and is a "SHOCK Jock" type of writer that his popularity is a GOOD thing! The only reason he is mentioned in ANY magazines or newspapers is because HE CALLS THESE PEOPLE (and they have No idea he is disliked or deranged) and tries to do the old, "Hey, I got some good information for you... I USED to be the senior editor at STEROID.com, but I quit because I didnt like the morals of the owners"

WHAT A JOKE

Anyway... Im happy with the outcome thus far. Soon, I will drop a bomb on you all that will blow your minds about Anthony.

Bc
    dont tell me he was bringing tranny's back to your house BC thats where you got to draw the line there mate
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I hope the loser is reading this lol, should of stayed in his mums basement the shitbag

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    congrats admin...i never knew the guy but from what i've read about him he is a jackass

J431S is offline Banned
    i thought he was one of the founding partner of this organization, what happen exactly?

It is my extreme pleasure to give you all an update on the lawsuit regaurding Anthony Roberts!!

After a long legal process, Anthony Roberts loses a MASSIVE lawsuit to Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Inc (the company name of Steroid .com) I will not tell you the exact amount but it is WELL into the MILLIONS! It is about time justice has been done. Anthony Roberts thinks he is smarter than most other people and to be honest, the guy is a ****ing IDIOT who has NO common sence and his way of doing things and making up lies about people WILL end up getting him hurt, One way or another.

Anyway, if you all dont have any idea what it means to lose a multi million dollar lawsuit, let me give you some information:

-Due to this lawsuit being a "Trade Secret" civil case, this will NEVER go away until the day he dies.

-Due to this being a Trade Secret Judgement, he also can not file for bankruptcy and remove this judgment.

-Any income he makes I will have the power to take from his employees

-ANYTHING he owns with any value for the rest of his life... will become the property of Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Inc.

-His Credit will be permantely FUKed and will show up forever on his report.

-Getting a job may be a HUGE issue because it will show up on his personal records for life.

-I will seize all bank accounts from now until the rest of his life.

-Everything he makes will come to me until we are paid back (which will never happen)

THERE IS SOO MUCH MORE THAT I CAN SAY, BUT I am going to wait until this DOUCHE BAG finds out first! I will give you this though: You can bet your ass that the things that I just posted up above... DONT EVEN SCRAPE THE SURFACE OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!!

Thank god for the justice system and thank god for Federal Judges who deal with shit bags like Anthony!

Thanks for everything Anthony.....

Stay tuned Guys... you will see that hidding behind a computer in your Moms house and talking shit about people to get attention will end with a new deffinition for getting SERVED.

Bc

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I thought that the lawsuit was about him posting/disclaiming the exact ingredients(trade secrets) of the supplement products that BC sells in the banners.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 01-13-2009 at 06:28 PM.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just made millions while others lost millions. LOL jk

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I hope the loser is reading this lol, should of stayed in his mums basement the shitbag
    Congrats on the lawsuit. I must say though, I did enjoy reading all the endless threads filled with Anthony and Marcus arguing back and forth, way back when. Those threads were always amusing, but also had a ton of factual information in them mostly derived from each of you trying to prove the other wrong. It would be a lie if I said I didn't learn a lot from them.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I thought that the lawsuit was about him posting/disclaiming the exact ingredients(trade secrets) of the supplement products that BC sells in the banners.
    selling fake steroids to people who dont know any better isnt exactly the most noble way to earn cash.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm not even sure this would go in the category of ownership.

Can't even think of a word for it lol

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    No one is more happier than me, to see this douche bag get pwned! Congrats BC!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anthony Roberts loses MILLIONS to Steroid.com!!-infected.gif  

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    thanks lego

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I don;t get it. This guy is all that you say then why is his name on work all over the profiles on this website? I get conflicting feedback from what I learn from there anyway. Most seems to be accurate though. What up wit dat?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I don;t get it. This guy is all that you say then why is his name on work all over the profiles on this website? I get conflicting feedback from what I learn from there anyway. Most seems to be accurate though. What up wit dat?
    he used to work for steroid .com as a writer and editer. he caused major problems and was fired. his info is mostly good so thats why its left up
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    he used to work for steroid.com as a writer and editer. he caused major problems and was fired. his info is mostly good so thats why its left up
    It was a tough situation, two friends, living together and working together. I knew It was doomed from the start. Ill admit, I gave Anthony a little bit of bad advice that I now regret.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    selling fake steroids to people who dont know any better isnt exactly the most noble way to earn cash.
    At least if you sell drugs the people get to get high LOL!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraDeMilo View Post
    Congrats on the lawsuit. I must say though, I did enjoy reading all the endless threads filled with Anthony and Marcus arguing back and forth, way back when. Those threads were always amusing, but also had a ton of factual information in them mostly derived from each of you trying to prove the other wrong. It would be a lie if I said I didn't learn a lot from them.
    Some of Anthony's and Narks conversations were incredible too!!!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    who sells fake steroids ? if your talking about the roid store then i disagree with you 100%. its heavy marketing not scamming and if anyone is stupied enough to belive they can buy steroids from an american company using a credit card they deserve to get screwed. the roid store sells fda approved supplements and there not right for everyone like myself but belive it or not everyone in the world dosnt want to use steroids . there are alot of return customers so obviously something is working
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

BG
    who sells fake steroids? if your talking about the roid store then i disagree with you 100%. its heavy marketing not scamming and if anyone is stupied enough to belive they can buy steroids from an american company using a credit card they deserve to get screwed. the roid store sells fda approved supplements and there not right for everyone like myself but belive it or not everyone in the world dosnt want to use steroids. there are alot of return customers so obviously something is working
    They should be called supplements then. Just my 2 cents.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraDeMilo View Post
    Glad we could help in some way.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    who sells fake steroids? if your talking about the roid store then i disagree with you 100%. its heavy marketing not scamming and if anyone is stupied enough to belive they can buy steroids from an american company using a credit card they deserve to get screwed. the roid store sells fda approved supplements and there not right for everyone like myself but belive it or not everyone in the world dosnt want to use steroids. there are alot of return customers so obviously something is working
    Its not fake, its misleading.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Its not fake, its misleading.
    if someone is stupied enough to be mislead and think there buying real steroids on american soil with a credit card then they deserve what they get

Blog Entries
    if someone is stupied enough to be mislead and think there buying real steroids on american soil with a credit card then they deserve what they get
    I understand where you are coming from but two wrongs don't make a right.

system admin is offline Owner
    Ok, so I will clear up a few things and some people will not accept what I say.. but thats ok. Everyone is 100% entitled to their own thoughts.

Buysteroids.com is NO different than the 2000000 OTHER products that have steroid SOUNDING names on them and that are found in 20000000 stores and internet sites. They are NOT "FAKE" steroids ... haha They ARE legal steroid alternatives that 40% of our customers come back to buy again and again!! It says they are not steroids on the site. It says its not steroids on the bottle. You can return the products if you dont open them.

Tell me what the difference is between my products and the others with steroid sounding names from Gaspari, ALRI. Muscletech, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, and the 40 other brands that ALL have steroid sounding names?

I will take the blame for having a HUGE market of people who are looking to get big and I have a better marketing situation than a lot of the others... but just because I am the leader makes me no different than the other 200000 people who sell the same type of product. I pat myself on the back for the things I have learned in business and keep your eyes open because I am taking the things that I have learned over the last 13 years now and will bring my knowlege to do GREAT things in my future businesses, such as our new one www.ProBodybuilding.com

You dont have to agree with our success. But, you cant deny it. Its easy to tear down someone when they are up on a hill for everyone to criticize. It goes with EVERY business from the beginning of time.

Our next target is Bodybuilding and Fitness... I hope you all come along for the ride.

Oh, and IF you HATE the fact that this site makes money... then maybe you should think about how much this website has given back. If I was a crook, I would just keep the money and piss on everyone else. I have invested Millions BACK into this industry over the last 13 years... and I will continue to do the same for many more.

Brian

system admin is offline Owner
    BG,
    Since I dont KNOW you... I really dont see how you would know ANYTHING about me accept for from TALKING to Anthony Roberts and there is ZERO credability there!

I have let it go with Anthony... BUT, I had unfinished business with him. When a shit stain like Anthony CAUSES you harm, you dont sit back and keep allowing him to do it. You take action. I did that. Now, FOR THE FIRST ****ING TIME EVER... Anthony finally got his ass spanked and told "Your a BAD boy"....

I took the legal route and ANTHONY could have quit poking me with a stick from his blog and QUIT trying to harm me, my company, and my family (as he admitted he would do for ever), BUT he didnt and thought it was funny. He never took my name out of his fuking mouth and NOW, Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Me, My employees, and my friends who anthony has trashed with ZERO regaurd...

GETS THE LAST LAUGH.

BTW - BG... Ive been doing VERY well since that trip and my life has become SO much more positive!! things in life could NOT be better since that trip. Im glad it inspired you. I dont think ANY man would continue to let a guy like Anthony slap them in the face and do nothing about it. I am no different. HOWEVER, I am much more positive and the chapter of Anthony is CLOSED

Bc

Blog Entries
    Ok, so I will clear up a few things and some people will not accept what I say.. but thats ok. Everyone is 100% entitled to their own thoughts.

Buysteroids.com is NO different than the 2000000 OTHER products that have steroid SOUNDING names on them and that are found in 20000000 stores and internet sites. They are NOT "FAKE" steroids ... haha They ARE legal steroid alternatives that 40% of our customers come back to buy again and again!! It says they are not steroids on the site. It says its not steroids on the bottle. You can return the products if you dont open them.

Tell me what the difference is between my products and the others with steroid sounding names from Gaspari, ALRI. Muscletech, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, and the 40 other brands that ALL have steroid sounding names?

I will take the blame for having a HUGE market of people who are looking to get big and I have a better marketing situation than a lot of the others... but just because I am the leader makes me no different than the other 200000 people who sell the same type of product. I pat myself on the back for the things I have learned in business and keep your eyes open because I am taking the things that I have learned over the last 13 years now and will bring my knowlege to do GREAT things in my future businesses, such as our new one www.ProBodybuilding.com

You dont have to agree with our success. But, you cant deny it. Its easy to tear down someone when they are up on a hill for everyone to criticize. It goes with EVERY business from the beginning of time.

Our next target is Bodybuilding and Fitness... I hope you all come along for the ride.

Oh, and IF you HATE the fact that this site makes money... then maybe you should think about how much this website has given back. If I was a crook, I would just keep the money and piss on everyone else. I have invested Millions BACK into this industry over the last 13 years... and I will continue to do the same for many more.

Brian
    Sounds like someone who use to be here

I agree with your post 100%. It's no different than any other products marking.

BG

Appreciated greatly.

BG
    GETS THE LAST LAUGH.

BTW - BG... Ive been doing VERY well since that trip and my life has become SO much more positive!! things in life could NOT be better since that trip. Im glad it inspired you. I dont think ANY man would continue to let a guy like Anthony slap them in the face and do nothing about it. I am no different. HOWEVER, I am much more positive and the chapter of Anthony is CLOSED

Bc
    I agree with you Brian, I guess it had to be done, doesnt matter to me. It was inspiratation you gave me that meant alot, this have been much, I feel much better, Now If I can get my finacial situation down, life will be near perfect.

Glad things are going well still, and thanks again for the motivation.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Interesting reading to say the least....

And I gotta agree w/ VeraDeMilo I love reading all the old threads. I get alot of good info from them.

BB's Dad is offline New Member

If this is all True then WHY is his book 2 clicks away from every page?

Anabolic Steroids Research Guide Volume 1
    $39.99
    This is the most comprehensive research tool in the world for the study of anabolic steroids . All of your questions are answered in this ONE Volume! This book isn’t another dry technical manual that will have you asking more questions than when you first starting reading it. It has been written in a straight forward and conversational style that you will understand. This book speaks to everyone, not just the doctors and scientists. In creating this book, I had the co-operation of Steroid .com, arguably the world’s foremost website for steroid research and discussion, I have complied useful real-world information from nearly 50 thousand athletes in over two million internet Q and A postings. Whether you are researching anabolic steroid use in sports, learning about the dangers and side effects of these drugs, or discovering how others use these drugs for massive and ripped muscle development…All of your answers are right here!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by BB's Dad View Post
    $39.99
    This is the most comprehensive research tool in the world for the study of anabolic steroids. All of your questions are answered in this ONE Volume! This book isn’t another dry technical manual that will have you asking more questions than when you first starting reading it. It has been written in a straight forward and conversational style that you will understand. This book speaks to everyone, not just the doctors and scientists. In creating this book, I had the co-operation of Steroid.com, arguably the world’s foremost website for steroid research and discussion, I have complied useful real-world information from nearly 50 thousand athletes in over two million internet Q and A postings. Whether you are researching anabolic steroid use in sports, learning about the dangers and side effects of these drugs, or discovering how others use these drugs for massive and ripped muscle development…All of your answers are right here!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    $39.99
    This is the most comprehensive research tool in the world for the study of anabolic steroids. All of your questions are answered in this ONE Volume! This book isn’t another dry technical manual that will have you asking more questions than when you first starting reading it. It has been written in a straight forward and conversational style that you will understand. This book speaks to everyone, not just the doctors and scientists. In creating this book, I had the co-operation of Steroid.com, arguably the world’s foremost website for steroid research and discussion, I have complied useful real-world information from nearly 50 thousand athletes in over two million internet Q and A postings. Whether you are researching anabolic steroid use in sports, learning about the dangers and side effects of these drugs, or discovering how others use these drugs for massive and ripped muscle development…All of your answers are right here!
    spam?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    who sells fake steroids ? if your talking about the roid store then i disagree with you 100%. its heavy marketing not scamming and if anyone is stupied enough to belive they can buy steroids from an american company using a credit card they deserve to get screwed. the roid store sells fda approved supplements and there not right for everyone like myself but belive it or not everyone in the world dosnt want to use steroids. there are alot of return customers so obviously something is working
    k then why is it called the roid store and buy steroids?? how would anyone know that its an american company? how would you like to save up some money and buy your gf a purse from theversacestore.com, where it has all the information about versace purses, and ****, you dont know any better, it seems realistic. a week later you give it to your girlfriend it turns out its a 'legal versace alternative' and you just paid the market value of a real one? how would you like being in the business of doing that to people?

NO DESERVES TO BE RIPPED OFF

especially if they are stupid... thats cruel. im gonna make one assumption here and only one- most of the customers being ripped off are probably high school age kids that worked their asses off to save for this shit. thats why they allow western union as a form of payment...

seriously man, what are you on??? no ones buying this shit cuz they want a legal alternative.

edit: this is a steroid forum, where we talk about real steroids right? where does the hyperlink send me on the word BUY?
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 03-16-2009 at 12:18 AM.

I got to tell you guy that every time I ask a question here I get nothing but incoherent chatter. I want to know why this Anthony guy that the admin calls such a jerk, has his book for sell from the sponsor of this very page.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I got to tell you guy that every time I ask a question here I get nothing but incoherent chatter. I want to know why this Anthony guy that the admin calls such a jerk, has his book for sell from the sponsor of this very page.
    Why does it concern you so much? Its old news move on...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Are you Anthony's love child??

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Are you Anthony's love child??
    I think he is..... love child

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    spam?

See what the hell is wrong with you guys it a simple question?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information