Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

The Official "I'm Feeling Emotional" Thread

Please post in this thread if you match any of these criteria:

1) Your girl dumped you and you're feeling down
    2) You feel as if you're "falling in love"
    3) You think naming a star after your girl is a good gift for her
    4) You're incapable of objectifying women
    5) You are using clomid

I figured with so many guys having too much estrogen these days, it would be a good idea to start a thread for you guys to share your "emotions" and "feelings" with your estrogen brothers and let it all out in one convenient, easy to find thread.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    LOL....finally!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    well i have 4 and 5 down.....i'll start, i cried a number of times reading the book i just finished....not bawling, but tears slipped out

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I was abit upset when Kenny got killed in south park..

binder is offline Member
    haha, i'm taking 7 classes this semester and working fulltime weekends (32 hour shift) so i have zero free time. My girl is bummed because she has weekends off and I have to work. She doesn't tell me but she's asked me a few times if i'm always going to work weekends. During the week i do 6+ hours of homework a night after i get home at 2.

I've got the blues big time. I sat through 9 hours of lab experiments today and am only 3 hours into homework (not even halfway done).

I'm all emotional because i just want to relax and have a normal life again where i come home after work and have weekends off to see my friends. It has been 2 years of this schedule without doing anything with my friends.

where's my lexapro at?!? lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Oh boy I am going to have some fun in this thread !!!

alex18 is offline Member
    indeed may the laughs begin!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    haha, i'm taking 7 classes this semester and working fulltime weekends (32 hour shift) so i have zero free time. My girl is bummed because she has weekends off and I have to work. She doesn't tell me but she's asked me a few times if i'm always going to work weekends. During the week i do 6+ hours of homework a night after i get home at 2.

I've got the blues big time. I sat through 9 hours of lab experiments today and am only 3 hours into homework (not even halfway done).

I'm all emotional because i just want to relax and have a normal life again where i come home after work and have weekends off to see my friends. It has been 2 years of this schedule without doing anything with my friends.

I was unable to regisiter this semester because I missed priority registration and am required to take very specific classes that are all full.
    I went to see the dean and he said nothing can be done about it.
    To add to that I am unemployeed and have applied to about 20 something different places in the last month.
    Not one fvcking phone call back. (I'm overqualified if anything for the positions)

So currently I have no job, no school, and I'm LOSING MY FVCKING MIND.
    I would pay you at this point to trade positions feel like I'm being productive.

I feel like a bum, I have no idea what to do with myself, and I want to
    Thank you to the asshole who made this thread. =]

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post

please explain to me how you do this and make it possible....do you get good grades??? how many credit hours do these 7 classes total?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I have started spotting....heavy

my gyno makes me look like I have full C's

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I was unable to regisiter this semester because I missed priority registration and am required to take very specific classes that are all full.
    I went to see the dean and he said nothing can be done about it.
    To add to that I am unemployeed and have applied to about 20 something different places in the last month.
    Not one fvcking phone call back. (I'm overqualified if anything for the positions)

So currently I have no job, no school, and I'm LOSING MY FVCKING MIND.
    I would pay you at this point to trade positions feel like I'm being productive.

I feel like a bum, I have no idea what to do with myself, and I want to
    Thank you to the asshole who made this thread. =]
    i have the same problem with all the ****ing gyms here and getting on as a personal trainer.....the ****ing idiots look at my major (which isn't nutrition and fitness because IT'S TOOOOO ****ING EASY AND BENEATH ME) and pass me over even though i'm better than any ****nut that is a fitness and nutrition major

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    please explain to me how you do this and make it possible....do you get good grades??? how many credit hours do these 7 classes total?
    Yeh this actually seems to be like a syndrome where I go. People are always saying shit like I'm taking 22 credits this semester and working full time and I honestly just think they're FOS.

Most college kids (when you get to know them) are lazy, complain a lot, make it look like they have much busier lives than they really do (so they can complain even more) and actually spend half of their days sleeping.

There IS the small percentage who is working to put themself through school, but most have mommy and daddy paying, than party and sleep every second they get.
    I've been in college like 8 years now lol and you start to see very inconsistent patterns after a while.

Yeh this actually seems to be like a syndrome where I go. People are always saying shit like I'm taking 22 credits this semester and working full time and I honestly just think they're FOS.

Most college kids (when you get to know them) are lazy, complain a lot, make it look like they have much busier lives than they really do (so they can complain even more) and actually spend half of their days sleeping.

There IS the small percentage who is working to put themself through school, but most have mommy and daddy paying, than party and sleep every second they get.
    I've been in college like 8 years now lol and you start to see very inconsistent patterns after a while.
    well i calculated.....with the classes i have this semester i think i pretty much have to study as much as suggested, and i need to get my ****ing gpa up so i can get more scholarships so i can actually stay here.....and with training once i start cutting and studying for my classes i will literally have 19.5 free hours a week........not including food prep......so i don't see how it's possible to have a job...

and as you know i never party

i have the same problem with all the ****ing gyms here and getting on as a personal trainer.....the ****ing idiots look at my major (which isn't nutrition and fitness because IT'S TOOOOO ****ING EASY AND BENEATH ME) and pass me over even though i'm better than any ****nut that is a fitness and nutrition major
    Yeh this whole concept is weird to me but at dr at school was explaining to me back in the day he use to hire people for some business he worked (maybe pathmark he said) and he said its actually a common practice for business's (what I'm about to explain)

In the job application (which is done a lot online now) they do personality reviews and some places will quiz you in a way like an IQ test, some do real IQ tests.
    But the thing that made me feel better, was these people who hire people are taught to NOT HIRE people under a certain IQ range and to NOT HIRE people over a certain IQ range.
    Because these businesss will research the avg IQ of a person working a position and they know anyone ABOVE that IQ is going to get bored with the job and most likely quit early.
    I never realized being overqualified is an actual reason people won't hire you. All new to me.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    i'm getting all emo reading these stories.... sorry to hear about the tough time...

it'll eventually get much better tho...

right....great plan employers....make all the geniuses go on wellfare

well i calculated.....with the classes i have this semester i think i pretty much have to study as much as suggested, and i need to get my ****ing gpa up so i can get more scholarships so i can actually stay here.....and with training once i start cutting and studying for my classes i will literally have 19.5 free hours a week........not including food prep......so i don't see how it's possible to have a job...

and as you know i never party
    The only way I've actually seen this work (which the original poster were debating admitted the opposite to) is the amount of homework he says hes doing.
    The ONLY people who are really able to do that type of schedule is people who don't need to do homework or study because or are smart enough to do it once, do it fast, it not spend endless hours.
    My brother had a really heavy load when he was in college, it was like 18 credits and he was working close to full time but he ALSO never studied, never did homework, and was able to still get A's and B's.
    I'm stupid so I can't handle heavy loads like that lol. I DO think some people do it, but I think a lot of people also like to make it seem like they are doing it to but are lazy little shits in reality.

I am making a tremendous amount of typos ftr, I see them just too lazy to fix them all lol

The only way I've actually seen this work (which the original poster were debating admitted the opposite to) is the amount of homework he says hes doing.
    The ONLY people who are really able to do that type of schedule is people who don't need to do homework or study because or are smart enough to do it once, do it fast, it not spend endless hours.
    My brother had a really heavy load when he was in college, it was like 18 credits and he was working close to full time but he ALSO never studied, never did homework, and was able to still get A's and B's.
    I'm stupid so I can't handle heavy loads like that lol. I DO think some people do it, but I think a lot of people also like to make it seem like they are doing it to but are lazy little shits in reality.
    i'm that smart but get this, every class i have either has some sort of paper thing due every week, homework due for points, or group projects, one has a quez every class to figure out if you've read the chapters. And all the professors are ADAMANT that you have to read the book.....i've never had anything like this happen before in my college career

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I am sad, I am out of gear. I miss holding it in my arms and singing to it right before I shoot it in my leg. I am so so so sad...

i'm that smart but get this, every class i have either has some sort of paper thing due every week, homework due for points, or group projects, one has a quez every class to figure out if you've read the chapters. And all the professors are ADAMANT that you have to read the book.....i've never had anything like this happen before in my college career
    Yeh honestly as smart as you are (I'm not doubting it) but this is the most valuable gem of knowledge I've learned about college.

College is all about learning how to pick your professors. My freshman and softmore year I was fvcking myself with professors like this untill I realized how much fvcking information is out there about these teachers.
    Obviously ratemyprofessor.com is one place, and you really have to read through ALL the reviews.
    But the best way is talking before class with people and finding out what professors they've already had and what they had to do.
    I started doing this the end of my sophmore year, I seriously must have wasted maybe 20-25 hours just researching professors I'd be taking next semester, and in the long run you do save a shitload of time.
    Like when you hear people saying "so and so" is an easy A, he requires 1 major paper, 2 journal entries, 2 exams, an oral presentation and thats it. Than you know you have to get that professor for something next semester.

Like just get to know who the professors are in your major, and find out who the lazy ones are. It really helps a lot. Even with the easy ones I still am studying for the exams but its just for the week before the exam, the papers take maybe 10-15 hours each, oral presentation less time on powerpoint.
    So yeh, I've gone of on a tangent but you know what I'm saying.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    My body fat is at 12% but my wife calls me fat,,,,,I cry everytime she says I am fat...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I cried many years ago when i realised my piggy bank was really the electric meter..

Yeh honestly as smart as you are (I'm not doubting it) but this is the most valuable gem of knowledge I've learned about college.

College is all about learning how to pick your professors. My freshman and softmore year I was fvcking myself with professors like this untill I realized how much fvcking information is out there about these teachers.
    Obviously ratemyprofessor.com is one place, and you really have to read through ALL the reviews.
    But the best way is talking before class with people and finding out what professors they've already had and what they had to do.
    I started doing this the end of my sophmore year, I seriously must have wasted maybe 20-25 hours just researching professors I'd be taking next semester, and in the long run you do save a shitload of time.
    Like when you hear people saying "so and so" is an easy A, he requires 1 major paper, 2 journal entries, 2 exams, an oral presentation and thats it. Than you know you have to get that professor for something next semester.

Like just get to know who the professors are in your major, and find out who the lazy ones are. It really helps a lot. Even with the easy ones I still am studying for the exams but its just for the week before the exam, the papers take maybe 10-15 hours each, oral presentation less time on powerpoint.
    So yeh, I've gone of on a tangent but you know what I'm saying.
    i usually sign up for 18 hours and then drop the one with the worst teacher....but all the teachers themselves this semester aren't bad....just the workload is abhorrent So i gotta make a decision here bout which one to drop if any

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Good to see you guys let it all out

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Bro I took 22 credits last semester and finished with a 3.91....and worked in the emergency room every weekend...its doable if your disciplined, and mildly intelligent...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Bro I took 22 credits last semester and finished with a 3.91....and worked in the emergency room every weekend...its doable if your disciplined, and mildly intelligent...
    do you sleep 8 hours a night and workout?

i had the impression by "full time" he meant working forty hours per week

do you sleep 8 hours a night and workout?
    Workout yes, 8 hours yea right...To be honest with you though, I study for all tests the night before and morning of tests. I write all papers (up to say, 10 pages) the night before they are due. I can typically write a 10 page research paper in about 4 hours...I dont think I have ever done my assigned readings the entire time I have been in college. I am pretty sure this is going to come back to bite me in the ass in medical school, but it works for now and I am doing very well so no need to change...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I was about to kill myself yesterday.

Feeling better today though....

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Please post in this thread if you match any of these criteria:

1) Your girl dumped you and you're feeling down
    2) You feel as if you're "falling in love"
    3) You think naming a star after your girl is a good gift for her
    4) You're incapable of objectifying women
    5) You are using clomid

I figured with so many guys having too much estrogen these days, it would be a good idea to start a thread for you guys to share your "emotions" and "feelings" with your estrogen brothers and let it all out in one convenient, easy to find thread.
    o m gosh that is soooo funnny

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Yeh that makes sense, but this is just something you do Sat and Sun?
    And how many hours?

Cause when you say you work the emergency room every weekend its a bit vague, especially when you were awfully specific about your GPA..

Yeh that makes sense, but this is just something you do Sat and Sun?
    And how many hours?

Cause when you say you work the emergency room every weekend its a bit vague, especially when you were awfully specific about your GPA..
    4 hours on saturday and sunday...i dont think anymore than that would have been physically possible with that work load, and to still maintain a life. I am at the bottom of the totem pole, so I do all of the bitch work in the ER and its pretty exhausting...I'm really not advocating anyone ever take 7 classes, I did it out of necessity to graduate on time, I would without a doubt never in my life CHOOSE to do that just for the hell of it. And to be honest the work load itself wasn't the bad part, it was the stress of knowing how much work you had to complete and how many tests you would have at one time if they all started to hit near one another. I could tell I was getting alot sicker during that time period, and everything seemed to get a lot better as soon as break started.

just remember that a C is still passing

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    just remember that a C is still passing
    most people strive for higher than that...

how about this for a sob story....

ok (btw all true about me) since i was like 4, my mom would say the reason she can't spend money on all the things my friends parents did (and i grew up in a very nice area) was because she was saving for college (3 kids, could be up to 40k a year, and we are 19,18,17 so its all at once) so this goes on til i'm 18, i decide to keep playing soccer in college, so i go off to school, got in trouble over the summer, didn't have any money left over for books, so my dad says, i'll help you get a loan, but first do this. done. no loan. ok i'll give you some money for now ($200 which is.... nothing when you're buying books for 17 credits) so i got one, for math, and the rest i figured, oh well. so i have soccer, easily 25 hours a week, classes, no money (moms paying for tuition, food, and my apartment, but not utilities) so i say dad, i need to get some more money. so he says, get a job, i'll get you a loan, and in the mean time, here is $250. ok, so that pays for utilities for a while and food on the road for soccer, but is gone quick. so i get a job, just to appease him, but no loan, he says now is a bad time and banks don't give out money, so he says i can get you a car to get to work so you can keep working (soccer is now over) so i get a job, walk 3 miles to it and back (i work til 12, get back around 12:30) study or homework, sleep. so then, it turns into i have to have 10% down for the car (although he is buying it in cash) and pay off my mom for some stuff (even longer story) so i get this money and its christmas break, and i show my mom my grades, A, A-, A, B, B, C+. she goes omg, a c+ what were you doing? blah blah blah, i'm not giving you any more money. wtf???? so she tells my dad, he got a c+, don't let him get a car.

SO now i'm here at my apartment, having to pay for food and utilities (my mom knew she couldn't get out of rent because she signed some thing with the apartment) walking to work, working, going home, but no classes, and now having to decide where to go from here. so its been like 3 weeks and i feel like such a waste of space because i do nothing besides work, eat, work out and sleep... not to mention how pissed at my mom i am. like is one c+ in first sem that bad, along with work and soccer???

^^ that's sh1tty. those are great grades overall. i'd be like "so mom, you think you'd like to be in a nursing home when you're older?" LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information