Alright, I'm not really asking for advice, just opinions, and I'm bored. LOL But here goes. I have been hanging out with this girl, that got out of a shitty relationship about 2 month's ago. I have only hung out with her 3 times but I really like her. The first time was an awkward family event for her, meeting her biological father for the first time, I went she was impressed, and her family loved me. But I finally got out of her that she still thinks about her ex boyfriend. She ask's me to hang out 2 more times later and stands me up 2 for 2, which normally I don't accept, but there is just something about this girl. So she asks me a third time on a drunk text to meet her somewhere, I'm fed up with the standing up BS, so I tell her that I'm busy watching Ratatoullie and I don't have time, I think that got to her. Then she calls me again,and wants to hangout and I say no, she is unreliable, that really gets to her, and she says I want to come see you now. I say ok, I'll meet you at subway, then you can follow me to my house. She shows up, this is our second time hanging out. My roommate is home, he bounces to give me some alone time, her and I watch a movie, things warm up, we start to cuddle. We pop in another movie, she says she has to go soon, we are cuddling, she falls asleep like halfway through the movie, so I just sit and watch the movie. Then the movie finishes, I get up because I am tired of that damn screen on the DVD, she stays asleep, I went and did something else, and she wakes up. I tell her that she can stay, and I won't try no funny stuff, and that I have a toothbrush for her. So we lay there with our clothes on, I can't sleep, she can't sleep, we lock eyes, then start making out, I am being really cautious because she has been really fragile, and it's been hard to get her to even hang out with me. Well we are making out, and I tell her I am having a really hard time controlling myself, but good things are worth waiting for, I have a pretty good idea from her reactions, that I can have her, but I really do like her, so I go through with my promise, and I rub her stomach, and she falls asleep. We kiss in the morning as she leaves, and I just start like and subtly, and she forces me to kiss her longer, I think she enjoyed herself.

So the next evening, she want's to hang out again, and she asks if its alright if she brings her bestfriend. I say yeah, thats cool. I ask if they want to go shoot some pool, her friend says she don't want to go to a bar. My place is kind of boring, my roommate is here, and I ask the girls if they want to go to a friend of mines house, these friends are a married couple, and they have lots of entertaining stuff in their house, and games. This friend of hers is on the F'ing phone for 2 hours and texting, and is just obnoxious, her friend calls this guy to come get her, my girl says I'm going to go with her, I'm annoyed I say shes a big girl and can go on her own, then my girl talks her into staying. But then this persistent little B continues to F things up and just irritates everyone. Then a truck pulls in the drive way, both girls walk towards the door. My girl asks if I'm going to come give her a hug. I have been F'in hot for hours now, and I tell her "go f*** yourself!"

She texted me "do you really mean that?" I reply take it how you want it, but I don't put up with that shit. Then she said that I was a liar about telling her that she could take her time. I leave the friends house a few hours later, and her car is still here. So I'm worried, and she won't answer my text's or calls, so I start freaking out. Finally the next day she replies and says she is coming to pick up her car. I ask her if she will answer if I call later and try to explain myself, she says yes. We talk I apoligize, and the conversation is kind of awkward. I ask her about hanging out again, and she says she isn't sure but definitely not around her bestfriend. I text her again later just with small talk and she replies "i dont think its a good idea that we talk anymore". I'm sad I reply Ok. This isn't working for me, I really like this girl, and I can't take this ending. I swallow my pride, I could't sleep all night, and sent her a text saying "can you ever forgive me? I waited, I wasn't sure if she would contact me back, but a few hours later she did, so I was kind of relieved that she was willing to communicate.

So I send her one more text saying thanks for accepting my apology and I'm glad that we can be friends.

So, I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm going to put the ball in her court, I figure the "friends" thing will get to her after awhile, and she will want to hang out again.

Is this a good solution?