Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Telling chic to go F*** herself.

Alright, I'm not really asking for advice, just opinions, and I'm bored. LOL But here goes. I have been hanging out with this girl, that got out of a shitty relationship about 2 month's ago. I have only hung out with her 3 times but I really like her. The first time was an awkward family event for her, meeting her biological father for the first time, I went she was impressed, and her family loved me. But I finally got out of her that she still thinks about her ex boyfriend. She ask's me to hang out 2 more times later and stands me up 2 for 2, which normally I don't accept, but there is just something about this girl. So she asks me a third time on a drunk text to meet her somewhere, I'm fed up with the standing up BS, so I tell her that I'm busy watching Ratatoullie and I don't have time, I think that got to her. Then she calls me again,and wants to hangout and I say no, she is unreliable, that really gets to her, and she says I want to come see you now. I say ok, I'll meet you at subway, then you can follow me to my house. She shows up, this is our second time hanging out. My roommate is home, he bounces to give me some alone time, her and I watch a movie, things warm up, we start to cuddle. We pop in another movie, she says she has to go soon, we are cuddling, she falls asleep like halfway through the movie, so I just sit and watch the movie. Then the movie finishes, I get up because I am tired of that damn screen on the DVD, she stays asleep, I went and did something else, and she wakes up. I tell her that she can stay, and I won't try no funny stuff, and that I have a toothbrush for her. So we lay there with our clothes on, I can't sleep, she can't sleep, we lock eyes, then start making out, I am being really cautious because she has been really fragile, and it's been hard to get her to even hang out with me. Well we are making out, and I tell her I am having a really hard time controlling myself, but good things are worth waiting for, I have a pretty good idea from her reactions, that I can have her, but I really do like her, so I go through with my promise, and I rub her stomach, and she falls asleep. We kiss in the morning as she leaves, and I just start like and subtly, and she forces me to kiss her longer, I think she enjoyed herself.

So the next evening, she want's to hang out again, and she asks if its alright if she brings her bestfriend. I say yeah, thats cool. I ask if they want to go shoot some pool, her friend says she don't want to go to a bar. My place is kind of boring, my roommate is here, and I ask the girls if they want to go to a friend of mines house, these friends are a married couple, and they have lots of entertaining stuff in their house, and games. This friend of hers is on the F'ing phone for 2 hours and texting, and is just obnoxious, her friend calls this guy to come get her, my girl says I'm going to go with her, I'm annoyed I say shes a big girl and can go on her own, then my girl talks her into staying. But then this persistent little B continues to F things up and just irritates everyone. Then a truck pulls in the drive way, both girls walk towards the door. My girl asks if I'm going to come give her a hug. I have been F'in hot for hours now, and I tell her "go f*** yourself!"

She texted me "do you really mean that?" I reply take it how you want it, but I don't put up with that shit. Then she said that I was a liar about telling her that she could take her time. I leave the friends house a few hours later, and her car is still here. So I'm worried, and she won't answer my text's or calls, so I start freaking out. Finally the next day she replies and says she is coming to pick up her car. I ask her if she will answer if I call later and try to explain myself, she says yes. We talk I apoligize, and the conversation is kind of awkward. I ask her about hanging out again, and she says she isn't sure but definitely not around her bestfriend. I text her again later just with small talk and she replies "i dont think its a good idea that we talk anymore". I'm sad I reply Ok. This isn't working for me, I really like this girl, and I can't take this ending. I swallow my pride, I could't sleep all night, and sent her a text saying "can you ever forgive me? I waited, I wasn't sure if she would contact me back, but a few hours later she did, so I was kind of relieved that she was willing to communicate.

So I send her one more text saying thanks for accepting my apology and I'm glad that we can be friends.

So, I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm going to put the ball in her court, I figure the "friends" thing will get to her after awhile, and she will want to hang out again.

Is this a good solution?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you totally blew it.

I'd stay away because anything else will make u look desperate.

Sorry bro.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Can you make your post abit shorter next time.. But agreed you need to stay away bro..

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe I read all that shit.
    Yea dude...you need to control yourself. Why they hell anyone would say that to a girl...i have no idea.
    You pretty much blew it...sorry
    Dont call her back...but I doubt she will call you back.
    Suck it up and move on is the best advice we can give you.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    i would've made up some story that something horrible just happened like an uncle died that you were close to, and get sympathy and forgiveness for that. and then i'd never had told her to ' be friends.'

o well, live and learn.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Dude I wouldn't want to be attached to anyone who has dumb friends like that. Because you have to be dumb not to see what a useless waste of space they are.

If "your girl" thinks being a flake is okay because she just got out of a relationship - "news flash" thats not okay! You're putting in effort to show them a good time with friends who you enjoy. If they really find you that boring, then your reaction was the right one.

If I'm taking out a girl and her phone calls are to lengthy (starts getting into personal chit chat beyond the normal "I'm out right now, whats up?") then I strait up tell them:" "You're being rude. You can talk to them when your'e not on a date with me. If talking to your friend is better than being with me than have your friend come down to hang out with you instead."

I don't see why you tolerate your girl ditching you. Find someone who will want to stay with you - there is many of them out there don't be affraid to be single for a while.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Hrm, you have to let her take her time.

It's better to let her leave with her friend, and give her a hug good by. Her best friend is going to test you. You don't have to go out of your way to be nice to her best friend, but just treat your girl nice either way. Her friend will come around.

He best friend honestly probably was not comfortable there. You are taking time with her best friend away from her, and she is around your friends.

Better to just let her go with her friend, even if she never comes back to you, at least you did not tell her to "go ###k yourself" and you can't blame yourself if she never comes back.

A hug to her, and a "It was nice to met you (smile) to her best friend is a much better ending to the day.

Chaulk it up bro, let her come back if she wants. If you chase, you are in for a miserable few months. Forget about it, let her come back if she wants but don't wait around for her.

Good luck!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    Alright, I'm not really asking for advice, just opinions, and I'm bored. LOL But here goes. I have been hanging out with this girl, that got out of a shitty relationship about 2 month's ago. I have only hung out with her 3 times but I really like her. The first time was an awkward family event for her, meeting her biological father for the first time, I went she was impressed, and her family loved me. But I finally got out of her that she still thinks about her ex boyfriend. She ask's me to hang out 2 more times later and stands me up 2 for 2, which normally I don't accept, but there is just something about this girl. So she asks me a third time on a drunk text to meet her somewhere, I'm fed up with the standing up BS, so I tell her that I'm busy watching Ratatoullie and I don't have time, I think that got to her. Then she calls me again,and wants to hangout and I say no, she is unreliable, that really gets to her, and she says I want to come see you now. I say ok, I'll meet you at subway, then you can follow me to my house. She shows up, this is our second time hanging out. My roommate is home, he bounces to give me some alone time, her and I watch a movie, things warm up, we start to cuddle. We pop in another movie, she says she has to go soon, we are cuddling, she falls asleep like halfway through the movie, so I just sit and watch the movie. Then the movie finishes, I get up because I am tired of that damn screen on the DVD, she stays asleep, I went and did something else, and she wakes up. I tell her that she can stay, and I won't try no funny stuff, and that I have a toothbrush for her. So we lay there with our clothes on, I can't sleep, she can't sleep, we lock eyes, then start making out, I am being really cautious because she has been really fragile, and it's been hard to get her to even hang out with me. Well we are making out, and I tell her I am having a really hard time controlling myself, but good things are worth waiting for, I have a pretty good idea from her reactions, that I can have her, but I really do like her, so I go through with my promise, and I rub her stomach, and she falls asleep. We kiss in the morning as she leaves, and I just start like and subtly, and she forces me to kiss her longer, I think she enjoyed herself.

So the next evening, she want's to hang out again, and she asks if its alright if she brings her bestfriend. I say yeah, thats cool. I ask if they want to go shoot some pool, her friend says she don't want to go to a bar. My place is kind of boring, my roommate is here, and I ask the girls if they want to go to a friend of mines house, these friends are a married couple, and they have lots of entertaining stuff in their house, and games. This friend of hers is on the F'ing phone for 2 hours and texting, and is just obnoxious, her friend calls this guy to come get her, my girl says I'm going to go with her, I'm annoyed I say shes a big girl and can go on her own, then my girl talks her into staying. But then this persistent little B continues to F things up and just irritates everyone. Then a truck pulls in the drive way, both girls walk towards the door. My girl asks if I'm going to come give her a hug. I have been F'in hot for hours now, and I tell her "go f*** yourself!"

She texted me "do you really mean that?" I reply take it how you want it, but I don't put up with that shit. Then she said that I was a liar about telling her that she could take her time. I leave the friends house a few hours later, and her car is still here. So I'm worried, and she won't answer my text's or calls, so I start freaking out. Finally the next day she replies and says she is coming to pick up her car. I ask her if she will answer if I call later and try to explain myself, she says yes. We talk I apoligize, and the conversation is kind of awkward. I ask her about hanging out again, and she says she isn't sure but definitely not around her bestfriend. I text her again later just with small talk and she replies "i dont think its a good idea that we talk anymore". I'm sad I reply Ok. This isn't working for me, I really like this girl, and I can't take this ending. I swallow my pride, I could't sleep all night, and sent her a text saying "can you ever forgive me? I waited, I wasn't sure if she would contact me back, but a few hours later she did, so I was kind of relieved that she was willing to communicate.

So I send her one more text saying thanks for accepting my apology and I'm glad that we can be friends.

So, I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm going to put the ball in her court, I figure the "friends" thing will get to her after awhile, and she will want to hang out again.

Is this a good solution?

Tough situation my friend..unfortunately, you and I are the same- bad tempers and do not know when to be silent. Pretty much, you're done. I just came out of a similar situation, said much much worse things to the girl though, explained to her that she was only a LRF (last resort fvck) lol, she'll never speak to me again. Just gotta move on, and try and think before you speak.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I may have told her to go and **** herself too.
    She sounds inconsiderate. Who stands up someone they like? I mean, if she really really liked you, she would never have stood you up (twice). Can you see yourself standing up a chick that you really like?
    Time to move on. but that is just me if i was in your situation.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Is this a good solution?
    dude.. i mean really.. get off the clomid.. if you wanted her all you had to do is keep up the "You don't care about her" routine..

You became the friend.. so get over it..

on another note.. good luck, if your room mate had been a buddy he would have cut out the "best friend" for ya..

it's called a wingman..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Great laugh .... welcome to puberty!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    It sounds like you have some anger problems telling her to go fvck herself. I wouldn't think much of you after that either. I think you should have taken her into your room and talked to her about how you wanted to spend more time with her and you didn't want her to leave and that her friend was really getting on your nerves.

But you didn't do that so now it's time for clean up. You really like her, then don't just stop talking to her, because she will forget you. Try to prove to her how sorry you are, buy her some flowers, take her out to dinner, show her that you aren't an asshole and you really do care about her feelings.

I think she gets the hint that she shouldn't bring her friend anymore

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely blew it when you said go f yourself. You also blew it when you were making out in your bed, you had her ready to go why not finish the job?

binder is offline Member
    you are an idiot. so you've hung out with this chick twice and you "supposedly" really like her but she's going to leave with her friend and you tell her to go fck herself??? did your mother not love you or something? How about just saying, "i'd like you to stay, but we can talk later if you want to leave". seriously dude, how old are you?

If she's smart she'll just stay away from you. She was obviously not ready for a relationship by the fact that she blew you off twice and talked about her ex and you get her to start hanging out with you and you flip out because her friend wants to leave early and she wanted to go with? Come on, you couldn't have been born yesterday. women always stick with their friends.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    you are an idiot. so you've hung out with this chick twice and you "supposedly" really like her but she's going to leave with her friend and you tell her to go fck herself??? did your mother not love you or something? How about just saying, "i'd like you to stay, but we can talk later if you want to leave". seriously dude, how old are you?

If she's smart she'll just stay away from you. She was obviously not ready for a relationship by the fact that she blew you off twice and talked about her ex and you get her to start hanging out with you and you flip out because her friend wants to leave early and she wanted to go with? Come on, you couldn't have been born yesterday. women always stick with their friends.
    ditto

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    You need my name. wow

We worked it out, she called me back last night and asked me to come see her.

We worked it out, she called me back last night and asked me to come see her.
    Lucky motherfvcker! You can NOT screw up again.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Lucky motherfvcker! You can NOT screw up again.
    give it time young one, give it time. judging by his previous actions i'm sure this will all be over soon.

on a sidenote: why do girls date assholes? seriously, if a chick said that to me i wouldn't give her time of day for the rest of my life. Not chicks though, they keep going back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    give it time young one, give it time. judging by his previous actions i'm sure this will all be over soon.

on a sidenote: why do girls date assholes? seriously, if a chick said that to me i wouldn't give her time of day for the rest of my life. Not chicks though, they keep going back to them.
    I wish I had an answer for you, one of those things that will just never make sense.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Second chance awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see that's resolved bro. Next time don't tell her to go F herself for wanting to leave with her best friend, while she barely even knows you that well.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are perfect couple.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I couldn't read the thread but if all you said was "go **** yourself" and its a female, you can get her back trust me.

Next time to really test her feelings for you, say it 5 times in a row and see how quickly she comes back.
    When she comes back sock her in the face than propose to her. Chicks dig guys like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I couldn't read the thread but if all you said was "go **** yourself" and its a female, you can get her back trust me.

Next time to really test her feelings for you, say it 5 times in a row and see how quickly she comes back.
    When she comes back sock her in the face than propose to her. Chicks dig guys like this.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    wow i can't believe i read that entire post.....

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you got a happy ending though bro

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    have you called her a **** yet? I look forward to the story. Remember that hitting girls is bad

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering but was the best friend fat?

crf450x is offline Associate Member
    i cant stand when girls pull that best friend crap. find someone new your forget all about her.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    run like forrest bro. All I see is trouble to come.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    bojangles comment......this is why i fuking luv this site......

she stood you up like three times.......if you ask me I dont think a "go **** yourself" is all that out of line lol man.

ditch the bitch. how much to you really like her? 10 bucks sais it will blow over. she sounds ****en unstable and anyone who is so affected by a best friend has issues and I would just say **** that.

how much can she really improve your life? sounds like it would be a headache even if it worked out?

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    bojangles comment......this is why i fuking luv this site......

she stood you up like three times.......if you ask me I dont think a "go **** yourself" is all that out of line lol man.

ditch the bitch. how much to you really like her? 10 bucks sais it will blow over. she sounds ****en unstable and anyone who is so affected by a best friend has issues and I would just say **** that.

how much can she really improve your life? sounds like it would be a headache even if it worked out?
    Yeah, I guess since it's winter I get a little emotional, I have come to my senses lol, this girl is a pain in the ass, I don't pay her much mind anymore, I just go and see her when she calls me lol.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I just don't like this chick dude.

Thread Information