Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    send her a text message some time during the day and say something like, "tonight, i want to do something different to please you. i have been thinking about it all day and i can't wait until you get home from (whatever/wherever)".

then when she gets home, make it all about her (the sex that is) throw her down and get right on top (cause she likes that). go down on her, bite her, pinch her, everything...

then roll her over and go for doggy, we all know they like it. when she's rolled over, ask sexy questions or how things feel. "how does that feel when i...?" "do you like the way i...?" she'll love it; odds are you'll get that more and more, the more times you do things like that. sex is all about setting it up, knocking em down is easy.
    a man after my own heart

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Is this a bump from a 1968 thread or what? Didnt know you could even get those pants anymore

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    None of them are perfect!!

Been hanging out with this girl, who is pretty, funny, has her life together. I don't have to support her, comes from a good family, going to school to get her masters, works for the state. She has a good group of friends, no druggies or loosers around here.

The little things drive me nuts though.

She always wears those high rise pants that go up to your belly button. Trying to get down her pants and the waist band is at my elbow.

I LOVE attention, but she just wants to lay and "look in my eyes" and it creeps me out.

The sex is borning and awful. Missionary is all she allows for now. After wards, she wants to lay around naked in the bed for 20 minutes. I've yet to get off from it. When I'm done, I want to put my shorts on, and get a sandwich.

COOL COOL COOL chick, I really just think she's pushing me away because she is attached too fast. I mean, I like her, but I don't stare in her eyes and pet her face when she's watching a movie. I'm hoping the sex improves or I know it's only a matter of time before temptation kicks in for other options.
    Send her my way. I will break her in the right way!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Is this a bump from a 1968 thread or what? Didnt know you could even get those pants anymore
    Dude, exactly.

I feel like I'm finger banging jane fonda

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    J-Dogg .... sorry but in my experience ..... a wet fish in bed will always be a wet fish!!

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    spice it up with some role playing or gang rape

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    man what a nightmare. i was hooking up with a 18 year just like that. i got rid of her and now she is a successful model and im pissed i broke her heart now. its always a lose lose situation. move on playa move on

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    J-Dogg .... sorry but in my experience ..... a wet fish in bed will always be a wet fish!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    and a stinky ass will always be a stinky ass....payback from the last one.....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm getting wasted, taking 20 squirts of cials and going to town on that shit.

All or nothing. If that don't work. I'll call the scorpion woman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information