drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member

My Stress Management Prof thought this was real

She was basically going through the physiology of stress on the body in class. She basically put this exact picture up on the projection screen and said that this guy would go as far as this (his level of size) with steroids because he was insecure and had serious psychological issues. Now keep in mind that this cvnt is a fat, out-of-shape b!tch that probably hasn't lifted anything heavier than a sandwich to her face in her life, so of course she's going to be bashing people who do this.

I hate the fact that she was trying to impose her belief on everyone else that anyone who would want to look like that would have either social, psychological, depression, or some other mind-body issue. And, secondly, that picture isn't even real. Some of the girls were like "no, I'm pretty sure I've seen guys that big before." I told them that they haven't. I then continued to argue with the professor that one does not have to have psychological issues to want to look like that. Lots of them simply love the sport or enjoy building large quantities of muscle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Stress Management Prof thought this was real-367431267_e799260f2e.jpg  

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    She was basically going through the physiology of stress on the body in class. She basically put this exact picture up on the projection screen and said that this guy would go as far as this (his level of size) with steroids because he was insecure and had serious psychological issues. Now keep in mind that this cvnt is a fat, out-of-shape b!tch that probably hasn't lifted anything heavier than a sandwich to her face in her life, so of course she's going to be bashing people who do this.

I hate the fact that she was trying to impose her belief on everyone else that anyone who would want to look like that would have either social, psychological, depression, or some other mind-body issue. And, secondly, that picture isn't even real. Some of the girls were like "no, I'm pretty sure I've seen guys that big before." I told them that they haven't. I then continued to argue with the professor that one does not have to have psychological issues to want to look like that. Lots of them simply love the sport or enjoy building large quantities of muscle.
    Funny, that's a fake picture!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

You seem really stressed, you should learn how to manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    You seem really stressed, you should learn how to manage it.
    I'm more bored than anything. Maybe a little bit stressed.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    In my case though she is right, I hated being skinny and thought about it constantly. I was teased by my family who are all huge. I was picked on in school because I was rail thin. In high school when I was able to go to the local gym finally, it was all consuming. To the point were I was working out twice a day two hours at a time. I still hate the way i look no matter how in shape I am in. Oh well, i would rather be a little ocd about working out than be a fat pig and have heart disease and never be able to see my dick over my big belly....LOL

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Funny, that's a fake picture!
    Fake my a$$ thats ME at spring break last year after I came on here and took my first cycle of Dbol only for 24 weeks with no PCT

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I simple "Photoshop!" response should have shut everyone up...

Show that bitch this.. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/213401...s_body_builder

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 02-11-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Did she get her doctorate from the bottom of a cereal box?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    In my case though she is right, I hated being skinny and thought about it constantly. I was teased by my family who are all huge. I was picked on in school because I was rail thin. In high school when I was able to go to the local gym finally, it was all consuming. To the point were I was working out twice a day two hours at a time. I still hate the way i look no matter how in shape I am in. Oh well, i would rather be a little ocd about working out than be a fat pig and have heart disease and never be able to see my dick over my big belly....LOL
    I see your point, and either of us could be right. I think most people that work out, though, do it because of a little bit of insecurity (fat guys, skinny guys, hulks, etc), but there's no need to point out someone who has built tons of muscle that they're super insecure because it may not be true. It may start out as being a little bit insecure, but some turn into huge fans and lovers of the sport. And even if he is insecure, there's nothing wrong with it. Ok, so say he was insecure to the point where he took steroids .

The question is that is it taking it too far? Maybe in his specific case, yes. (unless he got to that way using safe doses, which I doubt) But I personally don't think so in general that taking steroids it taking it to far because I don't see anything wrong with taking steroids. I look at it like taking supplements. Steroids can be taken safely. Besides, those who take steroids generally are promoting an overall healthier lifestyle by taking them, despite the side effects. I'd say that a person taking steroids in safe levels and works out, supplements, and eats right is miles ahead in the health department of someone who doesn't work out and eats like crap all the time.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    To be honest for me I traded a fvcked up lifestyle of rec. drugs and jail for a healthy lifestyle of lifting and making good with my life. Fvck your teacher...

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I simple "Photoshop!" response should have shut everyone up...

Show that bitch this.. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/213401...s_body_builder

Dude, Dennis James is one big mofo. Once I saw the pic near the end that the photoshop came from, I thought I was mistaken for a second and that the pic I thought was photoshopped was actually real. That's insane.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I see your point, and either of us could be right. I think most people that work out, though, do it because of a little bit of insecurity (fat guys, skinny guys, hulks, etc), but there's no need to point out someone who has built tons of muscle that they're super insecure because it may not be true. It may start out as being a little bit insecure, but some turn into huge fans and lovers of the sport. And even if he is insecure, there's nothing wrong with it. Ok, so say he was insecure to the point where he took steroids .

The question is that is it taking it too far? Maybe in his specific case, yes. (unless he got to that way using safe doses, which I doubt) But I personally don't think so in general that taking steroids it taking it to far because I don't see anything wrong with taking steroids. I look at it like taking supplements. Steroids can be taken safely. Besides, those who take steroids generally are promoting an overall healthier lifestyle by taking them, despite the side effects. I'd say that a person taking steroids in safe levels and works out, supplements, and eats right is miles ahead in the health department of someone who doesn't work out and eats like crap all the time.
    I agree completely, I say we start a revolution or a roidvolution if you will.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member

The fact of whether or not she's right or wrong probably means nothing to you in this circumstance. She makes you angry because her opinion threatens your personal interest.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    here is a suggestion...email her this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht21rRXejtU

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Anyone teaching other people things body related A) shouldn't be fat B) should know that it's physically impossible for a human to become close to that size.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Anyone teaching other people things body related A) shouldn't be fat B) should know that it's physically impossible for a human to become close to that size.
    I agree....

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    out-of-shape b!tch that probably hasn't lifted anything heavier than a sandwich to her face in her life
    Wrong, gallon tub of ice cream.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Is this your teacher..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    here is a suggestion...email her this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht21rRXejtU
    actually, really enjoyed that clip.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Is this your teacher..

no but she can be my teacher anytime....hot hot...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Mmmmm...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have not said anything. Now your entire class thinks you are a roid head.

Your teacher binge eats twinkies to solve her stress issues.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    actually, really enjoyed that clip.
    glad you did

alot of people have'nt ever heard of this guy. Vick was so ahead of his time. He chose not to compete. IF he did, he could have easily been the reighning champ in the 90's. Dorian yates is my idol. Having said that, I think vick might have trounced dorian. Their is actually a video online where vick is off season guest posing with dorian and paul dillet. Dorian, stopped cold turkey posing, put his hand on his hip, and his jaw hit the floor and was left stunned when vick hit the stage.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    sounds like an all around good guy, plus yes, a beast!

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm.. In Chinese Medicine, based on the book of I-Ching, People who are fattly overweight have a justified, more serious insecurity problem: 1)their inner psyche or being feels threatened by the entire world around them 2)to protect the inner being, the body naturally begins to mount a defensive layer of fatness to protect the psyche from the elements 3) the fatty naturally begins to lead a life of non-committal, staying in from the weather, reassuring themselves of their position in life, and overindulging in self-coddling activities - eating, masturbation, and critique of others 4) in relation to other people, their mouths also grow much larger: in order to gnash their teeth threateningly as they speak with loud voices; this defense is to keep people from coming too close 5)their familiars (pets and children) are a direct reflection of the inner being; often they are frail, small, nervous, with a tendency to shout, whine, or get coddling attention by any means necessary.
    My advice - switch out of this class.

Thread Information