Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Is she hot?

I know how you feel. I had a chick puke in my truck awhile back.

I knew here from back in the day, she is hot. I saw her at a bar and we hit it off. We were in my truck on the way back to my place when she just starts puking everywhere. No warning, no "can you pull over please", no nothing just started puking like there was a toilet on the dashboard.

She wasn't that drunk but she wanted to take two shots of tequila with me before the bar closed and it hit her all at once, hard.

I was so pissed, and I had to take her back to my place cuz we were already close. She then want to take a shower about 45 min later I check on her and she's passed out in the tub naked. I turned of the water and let her sleep on the bathroom floor.

Nothing Happened. Night completely ruined. I know she felt bad cuz she had a crush on me in high school. Oh well tough luck.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    haha im sorry j dogg. I will attempt to redeem myself here!!

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
    Is she hot?

I know how you feel. I had a chick puke in my truck awhile back.

I knew here from back in the day, she is hot. I saw her at a bar and we hit it off. We were in my truck on the way back to my place when she just starts puking everywhere. No warning, no "can you pull over please", no nothing just started puking like there was a toilet on the dashboard.

She wasn't that drunk but she wanted to take two shots of tequila with me before the bar closed and it hit her all at once, hard.

I was so pissed, and I had to take her back to my place cuz we were already close. She then want to take a shower about 45 min later I check on her and she's passed out in the tub naked. I turned of the water and let her sleep on the bathroom floor.

Nothing Happened. Night completely ruined. I know she felt bad cuz she had a crush on me in high school. Oh well tough luck.
    Was it the best sex ever?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Was it the best sex ever?
    That's kinda what I was thinking.

I never really thought I was messed up until reading this thread.

I would have tried my hardest to get the emotionally drunk girl to at least give me a hand job.

That drunk girl probably would not have been a target, but I'd at least put my pecker in her mouth and rub it on her boobs.

At bare minimum, drag her to my bed by the ankle and hope she wakes up wanting to do it.

I guess it's just a short period of time before they actually prove date rape on me.

If all else fails, I'll blame steroids !

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahah i could DEFINETLY not be trusted with a hott girl unconscious in my shower. period.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your brother gets the gully award.

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    That's kinda what I was thinking.

I never really thought I was messed up until reading this thread.

I would have tried my hardest to get the emotionally drunk girl to at least give me a hand job.

That drunk girl probably would not have been a target, but I'd at least put my pecker in her mouth and rub it on her boobs.

At bare minimum, drag her to my bed by the ankle and hope she wakes up wanting to do it.

I guess it's just a short period of time before they actually prove date rape on me.

If all else fails, I'll blame steroids!
    Hahaha... I gott say that ever since I started reading threads on this forum, my eyes have really opened up about what some of the ways men think. This is too funny.

QuieTSToRM33: American Top Team? In Deerfield Bch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information