Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Yeah, I told a few too many people, and I regret it. Here's what happened.

It was around 4pm on Friday, and my friend tips me off that there are a lot of people talking about my steroid use and that someone has tipped off the University's Safety Services. I got all of the shit out of my room and drove to my house like literally 5 minutes before Safety Services came to look at my room, but the thing is that I forgot my trash which had ampules in it. If I had grabbed my trash, I would have been golden and not in this mess at all.

The Safety Services officer that went into my room knew what to look for since he had done steroids before and was a bodybuilder at one time. I came back to my dorm an hour later, and 15 minutes later, the Safety Services officer comes up to my dorm room and knocks on the door. He comes in and tells me that he has found shit in my trashcan. He basically told me that if I turned all of my shit in (to the police because he had informed them on the issue at this point), he would put in a good word with the head of Judicial Affairs so that I wouldn't get booted from school.

So I turned everything in, which wasn't much because all that was left was a little bit of ancillaries, some needles and syringes which are dirt cheap, and some test, so like 100 bucks of stuff was confiscated. The police come, they cuff me, I got to do my walk of shame out of the dorm building at around 8 pm, and then I was brought into the station for questioning. I answered anything they asked because I was already caught with everything. They took me to my house and I got them the rest of my stuff as well because I didn't want them to search my house, and they didn't. They didn't even search my dorm after I told them that I got everything. The believed me, and I really did turn everything in, so that was cool. Basically, after we went to my house, they drove me back to my dorm and let me go back to bed. The police were super nice to me and didn't even put me in a jail cell. I even had normal laughing conversations with them.

Now they did not book me with fingerprints or anything. My criminal justice major friend told me that since they did not book me, they might have just taken my shit. It's been a week now and I haven't been called for a court date or even contacted by anyone concerning the issue yet, so this may be true. I'm not counting on it by any means, though. I wasn't sure if that was true because I was wondering if they had to send the steroids in for testing first before they would book me and charge me. What do you guys think? Btw, this is my first time ever breaking the law and getting caught.

Wow . Where do I start? First of all good for you on the luck side. If your did not recieve a citation or were not booked then you are probably good to go unless they plan to take it to the DA and he puts it on the docket for the grand jury to issue an indictment.

Next, if the trash was in your dorm room and not in a public area then it is personal effects and is not subjected to a search without proper warrant issued for the search so not problem. However when you gave them your shit you lost your protections under the 4th ammendment. Bad choice.

For future reference make them do thier job bro. The possession of a controlled subsetnce is a felony and can ruin your life. I was in prison with a couple of guys that were users, not even dealers. I hope the best for you and it sounds like you might be ok since they took you home though. Good luck.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dude, don't you ever watch cops? if they don't have shit on you they will try their best to get you to admit to what they don't have....never, never admit and never,never,never give the evidence they don't have. that dude either took your shit for his own use and laughed at you or he turned you in and laughed at you for giving yourself up like that, cause they didn't have shit. come on now, they didn't have shit except for empty viles in a trash? I would have just said, "that's not mine" referencing the trash..... what could they say? yes it is? so what.....dang, that sucks and you cracked under pressure...lesson learned and good luck bro.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would just shoot myself in the head, they cant get nothing from you then...

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I would just shoot myself in the head, they cant get nothing from you then...
    hahah! ... F-*ck mate, ur the biggest clown on this forum bye far

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    He loves being called mate !

Blog Entries
    ^^^ bastard.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    I try my best lol...

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Wow . Where do I start? First of all good for you on the luck side. If your did not recieve a citation or were not booked then you are probably good to go unless they plan to take it to the DA and he puts it on the docket for the grand jury to issue an indictment.

Next, if the trash was in your dorm room and not in a public area then it is personal effects and is not subjected to a search without proper warrant issued for the search so not problem. However when you gave them your shit you lost your protections under the 4th ammendment. Bad choice.

For future reference make them do thier job bro. The possession of a controlled subsetnce is a felony and can ruin your life. I was in prison with a couple of guys that were users, not even dealers. I hope the best for you and it sounds like you might be ok since they took you home though. Good luck.
    If he would have been a stubborn prick about it they probably would have pressed charges...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
    well you shouldnt be doing stuff like that in the first place.
    Looks like we have a troll, welcome

Blog Entries
    ^^ you prick

Don't feed the troll matt...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    luck is wished upon you bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Don't feed the troll matt...
    Your right lol, banned will appear soon...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    If he would have been a stubborn prick about it they probably would have pressed charges...
    if you didnt give them the evidence they would have had NOTHING on you. when the police ask you to 'help them out and theyll put in a good word' that means they have insufficient evidence and they need you to help them get it. the police will never HELP YOU they are there to arrest and press charges, not be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    if you didnt give them the evidence they would have had NOTHING on you. when the police ask you to 'help them out and theyll put in a good word' that means they have insufficient evidence and they need you to help them get it. the police will never HELP YOU they are there to arrest and press charges, not be your friend.
    Very true, good point.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Very true, good point.
    many of us have been there brotha. this should help you in the future
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    many of us have been there brotha. this should help you in the future
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
    and this...and oldie but goodie

Know Your Rights! Don't Ever Talk To The Cops!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    dude, don't you ever watch cops? if they don't have shit on you they will try their best to get you to admit to what they don't have....never, never admit and never,never,never give the evidence they don't have. that dude either took your shit for his own use and laughed at you or he turned you in and laughed at you for giving yourself up like that, cause they didn't have shit. come on now, they didn't have shit except for empty viles in a trash? I would have just said, "that's not mine" referencing the trash..... what could they say? yes it is? so what.....dang, that sucks and you cracked under pressure...lesson learned and good luck bro.
    this about tells you all you need to know...basically they had empty vials and pins...whoopty doo...

basically the convo should go like this: officer, I have no idea what that is and how it got there. it is not mine! (being that all the evidence was at your house)

they had NOTHING on you...they could have pressed charges arrested you and whatever...bottom line...NO EVIDENCE = THEY AINT GOT $HIT ON YOU.

being that you were never finger printed or booked...it sounds like you are in the clear.

regardless...GOOD LUCK bro.

Shit dude I'm watchin it now and drummergod did some of the same things as in the vid. "We'll put in a good word for you"

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lesson learned fellas...

never help the cops out when they are building a case against you..always deny everything, and always hire a lawer...
    it doesnt matter at this point as u gave them everything, but do u have a roomate in ur dorm? if so, they couldnt put shit on u...

however i would make sure the rat sleeps with the fishes.....
    fukin rats, exterminate all of em...

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    lesson learned fellas...

never help the cops out when they are building a case against you..always deny everything, and always hire a lawer...
    it doesnt matter at this point as u gave them everything, but do u have a roomate in ur dorm? if so, they couldnt put shit on u...

however i would make sure the rat sleeps with the fishes.....
    fukin rats, exterminate all of em...
    No, no roommate. But there's a problem guys. I know my rights of stopping searches and how to stop them from searching, but you guys forget that I go to a University, and they don't have the same policies as the law. If I started denying crap, I would have gotten kicked out of the university for sure. That's why I complied with everything. I had my judicial board meeting and I am going over now to see how I fared. I will let you guys know what has happened to me in a while. Btw guys, I know exactly who turned me in. Now it's my turn to bust them because I know that they have prohormones in their room. Let's see how they like it.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    The douche that ratted you out needs some retribution, except prohormones are legal.

Let us know how it goes...

Blog Entries
    ^^^ i agree, he should be locked in a room with DSM..

That is one way to look at it. But excercising your rights doesn't mean you have to be a prick about it. Hopefully it works out for him. We still don't know if they are sending to the grand jury so hopefully it did work. OP keep us posted bro.

what a mess bro, i really hope this thing works it self out.

BTW I disagree with retribution. Don't put your business in the street and it won't get run over anymore. THis one is on you bro. I hate to say but own it and move on. It is a slippery slope when you atart trying to trade dirt for dirt. Put an end to it by keeping you hand much closer ot the vest from now on. You know the rule right, keep your friends close...

yup...i agree totally. people love to see the fall of someone else...keep your business to yourself. no one needs to know your personal $hit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you killed yourself by bragging about your steroid use then again by turning in all your gear. you could of said someone else dropped that in your garbage can but now your screwed
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you killed yourself by bragging about your steroid use then again by turning in all your gear. you could of said someone else dropped that in your garbage can but now your screwed
    There were blood stained alcohol pads in there too. Trust me, in this situation, if I lied, it would have kicked me out of the university. Btw guys, I just got my notification of my punishment. Listen to this:

$150 fine
    15 hours judicial assignment
    Required counseling as well as following any recommendations made by the counselor
    Probated Suspension (meaning if I get in trouble again, I'm in deep shit)
    Must turn in a degree plan for exercise science major (not sure why)
    Must turn in a plan of action to get into Physical Therapy school
    Is subject to random room searches until probated suspension is over

considering, you got off easy. thank your lucky stars!!!

now re-up your supply and keep your trap shut...

good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    There were blood stained alcohol pads in there too. Trust me, in this situation, if I lied, it would have kicked me out of the university. Btw guys, I just got my notification of my punishment. Listen to this:

$150 fine
    15 hours judicial assignment
    Required counseling as well as following any recommendations made by the counselor
    Probated Suspension (meaning if I get in trouble again, I'm in deep shit)
    Must turn in a degree plan for exercise science major (not sure why)
    Must turn in a plan of action to get into Physical Therapy school
    Is subject to random room searches until probated suspension is over
    there is no way they were going to run dna for a petty crime and even if they did you could of said you got cut on your hand. lesson #1, NEVER TALK OR ADMIT FAULT. your lucky they didnt boot your ass out of there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    As some people here know i was caught last year growing plants in a large factory, anyway the guy that got caught with me had never been in trouble with the police before. As we were being transported to the police station in the meat wagon he asked me what he should say in interveiw, i told him to keep his mouth shut and not to say a word. He argued with this, saying that we got caught in the place so we are guilty, he wanted to tell them that he was just there watering the plants and he got £1000 a week for doing it, ( he did infact get £2000 aweek). You see he thought there was know way out and by talking he could limit the damage. Lucky for him i managed to convince him to be quiet and keep zipped.
    Now all the evidence is in and the police have nothing on him except the fact that he was there on that day, his defence will now argue that it was his first day and he had never recieved any money. Thus meaning he shouldnt go to prison. If he had talked to the police in his interveiw he would be looking at a prison sentence of at least 12 months but most likely two years.
    Never talk people, the police are paid enough to collect evidence, they dont need your help.

Blog Entries
    If by chance our police monitor me or this site then i to was paid nothing, infact i was there cleaning the windows...

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you know why they didnt book you? because they are using your stash bro. lol i bet any amount of money that it didnt make it to the evidence locker. lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    not bad punishment. it is true you could have gotten off legally if you lied your way out of it, but that doesn't matter to the school and they still could have kicked you out. but then you could have sued. so you probably took the easy way out and it worked out for you

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    15 hours judicial assignment?
    Is that basically community service?

BigBrown1234 is offline Junior Member
    Well you are one lucky son of a biatch...now smarten up and enjoy the new gear by yourself

D7M
    Blog Entries
    well, be glad you got off easy

like PT said, learn your lesson and don't blab out your steroid use (that's why when every so often when you see those threads show up about "do you tell people?", like 98% of the boards says no, they don't)

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    It was B12.

You did not know what your roommate was injecting into you.

All you take is Muscle Tech.

Innocent...

southmadejd is offline Member
    I am mostly pissed off at that Operational Safety Officer. You said he used to do steroids and then he drops dime on you. What a hypocritical piece of shit!!!
    He could of just talked to you and told you to be more careful or confiscated everything and just threw it out but no, he turned you in for some empty f-cking vials he found in the trash.
    I can't stand hypocrits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information