Angry Pulled my ****in hamstring!

2 weeks ago, i was doing stading leg curls and then i just felt the muscle rip, i could hardly walk and straigten my leg out, i went home and read about it on the internet and from the symptoms i read i had a stage 2 pull, i have like small bruises on the lower hamstring and a big red bruise on my upper calf for some reason but my calf is just fine

it started feeling better after a few days and after i week i tried training hams and couldnt really do it so i skipped it, another week after which is now it felt good, no more pain, i still didnt train it though so i dunno if i could or not but i did some back today and started with some bent over rows and **** i felt i rip again but it wasnt at bad as the first time but i still have trouble straightening my leg

**** guys i hate injuries, i dunno if i should go to the doctors or not, hate going to them, anybody else pull their hamstring? does it just need rest or do they have to reconnect the muscle??

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    happened all the time to my buddies, i would definately get it checked out by the doctor, no harm in that, but im betting if you just let it heal you will be good to go in a couple weeks

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i know how you feel bro i pulled my hammy around a year ago and it hurt like a bitch,it bruised from about mid ham to about mid calf no red though just black or almost black, i could not walk worth a damn so had to call in work for 3 days,i did not even try to work hams for damn cant recall excatly but probably 4-6 weeks then i started off very slow,probably took me another 4-6 weeks after that to be 100%.like mentioned above would not hurt to get it checked but if you rest it you should be okay,goodluck.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Never mind...

Thread Information