Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you're big enough, no one will say it so you can hear it.

CJC1981 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ampx View Post
    I did this last weekend. I was walking threw the mall and some guy with some girls said that, i walked over to him put my hand on his shoulder and said to him. IF i where on roids that would not be a smart thing to say would it? looked over at the girls smiled said hi then looked back at him and said, but im not so take it easy. and just walked off. the girls started laughing at him.
    hilarious!

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIGPEN8181 View Post
    All those people just don't know what it takes putting blood, sweat, and tears pumping iron. We do whatever it takes and those who are jealous want to workout a few times and hope to look like Arnold or Ferrigno. Everything takes time.
    I don't think I have ever cried during a workout.... Sweat yes... Blood yes.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust View Post
    i was accused of being on juice since i was 15 ( not true until my mid twenties). especially from people in the gym who would see what i was lifting for my age. i am now in my mid thirties, still get a comment here or there. as you get older, you just learn to let it roll off your back and pay it no mind. the worst thing you can do is flip your lid. than people will certainly think they were correct in their assumptions.

one time i did lose it. again i wasnt on. but at that time i was getting accused of being on a lot and it was just starting to get under my skin, i was walking through a party and some guy who i didnt know was standing against a wall as i was walking through a hallway and said something to me about being on roids and did it in a really condescending manner. i stoped and looked at the guy and he gave me a look and raised his hands up to make that gesture or look that would say "yeah i said it, so what are you going to do about it." i grabbed the kid by the face and banged his head twice off the wall. it wasnt really planned it was just a reaction. anyway kid slid down the wall and landed on the floor. i stunned him i guess and he looked shocked. he looked at me said nothing just looked surprised, i said nothing to him and walked away.

next day the whole school i went to thought i was on steroids because of my temper tantrum. after that i learned any reaction to comments will only make things worse . people will believe what they want to believe. let them. not worth the frustration.
    ROFL, that story cracks me up. Some people are just asking for it.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I got it this past Christmas in a room full of 30 other people. My cousin's husband, who I also can't stand because he is a fat, loud, asshole made a smart comment Christmas Eve. His daughter was sitting down, I was standing up beside her, and she kept flipping the veins in my forearms. At first I didn't realize what she was doing, then I finally looked back and said, "what are you doing weirdo". and she said I am looking at the veins in your arms, they are crazy. Then he pipes in like clock work, it's from all the roids he's taking and then laughs it off. Keep in mind he is at least 50lbs overweight- so I chime back in true smart ass fashion, "Yep, they hand them out like candy at the hospital so I just take a dose of them at work. They both kind of laughed and then I fired back with, "It's called diet and exercise fat ass!!". He didn't like that very much and then kinda huffed and puffed his way out of the room. His daughter started laughing at him and then started cracking on him. I just said some day he will learn to keep his mouth shut..She said...I doubt it!!

I get it and always kinda laugh it off...

Doc M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information