Yah, seriously wtf? So I just want to know what it's like. I've known this girl for 2-2.5 years, we started off as friends and she was my best female friend for over a year. I've always been attracted to her and I didn't know till now but she was as well, however I was too much of a pvssy to say anything initially so we just remained good friends. I joined the military and when I came back on leave things kicked off amazingly and we weren't dating but looked like a couple. I got stationed halfway across the country and we kept in contact every day, texted throughout the day, you get the picture. Anyways we kind of fell in love (feel gay for saying that) apart and grew closer apart which is real strange to me cause I've never had a long distance relationship and didn't expect this to happen. We had a rocky time about 2 months ago cause she started getting insecure about me being so far away but we cleared it up and about 2 weeks ago I went on leave and things went to a whole new level. Was with her the whole time and a week after giving her a promise ring I asked her to marry me cause she kept telling me she wanted to. Well her I am back halfway across the country and she's flying out in a few weeks to get married, headed back to clear things up, and coming back out to start our lives together. I know I'm young (21), I could be younger so I don't think it's too bad. She has a good job and she can easily find one similar out here so it's not like she's going to be a stay at home wife. I'm making her go back to school again; there's a college very close by. It just seems so weird, I never thought I'd get married at 21, I was thinking between 23-25 but yeh... Ionno, I just want to know what to expect, I love this girl and she's the first girl I've been with that I have 100% trust in which is a major factor for me. And it's really weird as how close our interests are... anyways, just thought I'd let ya all know, so sorry DSM, I'll be a taken man soon..