Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Best birth control for a women

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    here here....sterilize the mother****ers because they're morons....and they don't need to be passing those genes on anyway.....

natural selection has to come back.....whether it be by some sort of nuclear holocaust or socially instituted policies...i don't care just get the mutha back here
    who's to say you would get chosen to breed?
    If I were one of the judges looking at you about to reach humping age
    hmmm...it's extrememly short, anti-social, red-necky, mal-content, has OCD, girls hate it, obese and fat at the same time, not open to new ideas, difficult to deal with, doesn't work.

Not sure I would pick your baby batter for the next generation...see where this can go.

The earth has been around a long time, and it will be around a lot longer. Diversity of human traits will ensure our survival. Natural selection will be back, maybe not for 1000 years, but nature knows what it's doing.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    who's to say you would get chosen to breed?
    If I were one of the judges looking at you about to reach humping age
    hmmm...it's extrememly short, anti-social, red-necky, mal-content, has OCD, girls hate it, obese and fat at the same time, not open to new ideas, difficult to deal with, doesn't work.

Not sure I would pick your baby batter for the next generation...see where this can go.

The earth has been around a long time, and it will be around a lot longer. Diversity of human traits will ensure our survival. Natural selection will be back, maybe not for 1000 years, but nature knows what it's doing.
    I think I should get to choose. And girls can only breed with who I say.

Mostly me probably.

But I'm 28 with no kids, not sure if my swimmers are even working.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm pretty sure not everyone agrees with eugenics or Margaret Sanger. So, no, it shouldn't be government funded. I don't really see how it's even a question, the government has no role in it.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    I'm pretty sure not everyone agrees with eugenics or Margaret Sanger. So, no, it shouldn't be government funded. I don't really see how it's even a question, the government has no role in it.
    of course i agree in theory....but with the government's hand so far up the asses of these people making the naught to do babies I'm ok with them doing something to rectify it so that our tax dollars don't go to so many unwed pathetic women with 5-6 kids

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    of course i agree in theory....but with the government's hand so far up the asses of these people making the naught to do babies I'm ok with them doing something to rectify it so that our tax dollars don't go to so many unwed pathetic women with 5-6 kids
    Government intervention inevitabily leads to more government intervention and thus more unintended consequences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information