Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: were is big?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Hi guys, thanks for noticing my absence. It's a bit of a long story, but here goes:
    My mom has been fighting cancer for a while now, and a week or so ago decided to stop treatments and let the illness run it's course. This hit me pretty hard, and in hindsight I was pretty harsh in some of the posts I made soon after. *Admin* took offense to some of my posts due to some complaints, and I can understand that. I didn't actually break any rules, but I was still over the line. I replied basically telling Admin that I felt they didn't want me here and perhaps I should step down. I was hoping for a response along the lines of "you are wanted here, just tighten up and don't piss off the new members" or something like that lol. Well the next chance I got to check that thread to see the responses I couldn't even access it, all my staff priveleges have been revoked. I know I was wrong but I'm dealing with a lot right now and I'm doing my best. I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding, and wish Admin would reconsider and let me prove myself as I have in the past. You guys are pretty much family to me and now when I need that more than ever this happens
    I lost my mom to cancer it took two years for it to run it course.....that was the hardest two years of my life and will never forget it....I am so sorry for what you are going through bro.....you are missed very very bad and no I dont think you were to hard on any of the new people....trust me ten years in the military and dealing with 18 year old boys the only thing they understand it to be an asshole if not they just dont get it and for them to complain is bullshit.....I hate punks........Just know you have educated this member and saved me from f up my health.......

thanks BIG for all you have done for me..

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BIG is one of the best Mods ive seen on any forum. A dry sense of humour with the patience of a crocodile, but we're all still human at the end of the day.

Im sorry to hear about your family problems mate, and I hope you and Admin can settle things in a diplomatic way.

Considering the circumstances, I think its the least he could do.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You know every member here should send admin a pm asking them to reinstate Big... Im sending mine now...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    You know every member here should send admin a pm asking them to reinstate Big... Im sending mine now...

sorry

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Ok lol, i shall send him one to...

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    bring big back

I'm so sorry to hear that big

I have no idea what i'd do if i were in your shoes

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    bring big back

I'd be worry bout my ma if i were him.

Good luck to you man

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    bring big back

I pm ed system admin.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I pm ed system admin.....
    Haha lol im stalking him check his message box out..

Haha lol im stalking him check his message box out..
    OMG that is ****ing funny bro get it going

Blog Entries
    I think he could be our leader again soon...

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Sorry to hear that big! Hope everything turns out for the best!

you have been such a great help....and your posts are hilarious lol

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I am so sorry to hear this Big. I watched my mom for 18 months go through something like this, its heartbreaking to say the least, so spend as much time with her as you can now.

We are ALL here for you, I am sure ADMIN will realize in time that you are a better asset here then gone elsewhere.

You and your family will be in my prayers !!

Blog Entries
    Me and admin have just had a big fight in the car park, he put up a good fight but i managed to over power him in a classic head lock. I made him agree to bring Big back and admit that Britain invented every thing in the world... He also has to buy me a weeks worth of jelly beans...

Me and admin have just had a big fight in the car park, he put up a good fight but i managed to over power him in a classic head lock. I made him agree to bring Big back and admit that Britain invented every thing in the world... He also has to buy me a weeks worth of jelly beans...
    lmmfao.....off the chain bro

Hardest working mod I seen on this board hands down. Damn the short time Ive been on this board its changed over so much so many good members gone what a shame

See, there ya go only thinking about yourself...why didn't you get whores for all your boys here too.....lolol

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that Big.
    My brother has brain cancer, and although he is still alive, its hard...

On a lighter note, I'm sure you'll be back modding before ya know it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Hi guys, thanks for noticing my absence. It's a bit of a long story, but here goes:
    My mom has been fighting cancer for a while now, and a week or so ago decided to stop treatments and let the illness run it's course. This hit me pretty hard, and in hindsight I was pretty harsh in some of the posts I made soon after. *Admin* took offense to some of my posts due to some complaints, and I can understand that. I didn't actually break any rules, but I was still over the line. I replied basically telling Admin that I felt they didn't want me here and perhaps I should step down. I was hoping for a response along the lines of "you are wanted here, just tighten up and don't piss off the new members" or something like that lol. Well the next chance I got to check that thread to see the responses I couldn't even access it, all my staff priveleges have been revoked. I know I was wrong but I'm dealing with a lot right now and I'm doing my best. I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding, and wish Admin would reconsider and let me prove myself as I have in the past. You guys are pretty much family to me and now when I need that more than ever this happens

I am sorry to hear that big. I hop everything will turn out ok my thoughts and prayers go for your mother,

I just want to say u r one mean arsehole and glad admin ban you

on a serious note I hop you come back.....I shall beat admin for it right now I am waiting in the cane waiting for him to show up and i will hit him where it hurts

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...spend as much time as you can with her.
    Last edited by scerpico22; 03-04-2009 at 02:50 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I am sorry to hear about your bad new Big, I am sure things will work out over here! concentrate on your family and spending time with your Mother, all the best and keep strong.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I PM'd Admin and told them this site is far better off with Big than without him. Hopefully they will listen to the masses.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    I am sure you will be able to catch him at the same site I moved on to....

Sad day at AR, WOW....

you moved on? i see your name here everyday

Big, like i already told you before, i wish your mom the best and she will be in my prayers
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    damn BIG.. you and your mom will be in my thoughts ..
    your a class act in my book brutha.. nothing but respect..

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I have recieved 2 pm's about big...

I myself have no problem with him at all... he asked to move on.. I waited a few days for a response and nothing so I assume that is what he wanted and removed him... with no malice at all... he is a welcome member here and has always been a huge help here... I have always appreciated the knowledge he has and help he has given to so many here... unlike some who feel trying to destroy a board and send members elsewhere lol... and think they are slick in the way they go about it...

Big it is up to you if you want to be here or not I was doing what you asked... so let me know what you want...

Our prayers go out to you and your family on this matter

BTW horse on these matters... system admin is a very busy man and that is why he has me to handle the day to day things like this... you should recall from your last mishap here...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I have recieved 2 pm's about big...

I myself have no problem with him at all... he asked to move on.. I waited a few days for a response and nothing so I assume that is what he wanted and removed him... with no malice at all... he is a welcome member here and has always been a huge help here... I have always appreciated the knowledge he has and help he has given to so many here... unlike some who feel trying to destroy a board and send members elsewhere lol... and think they are slick in the way they go about it...

Big it is up to you if you want to be here or not I was doing what you asked... so let me know what you want...

Our prayers go out to you and your family on this matter

BTW horse on these matters... system admin is a very busy man and that is why he has me to handle the day to day things like this... you should recall from your last mishap here...
    glad to hear it

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Big's name is still in black.

Something isn't right...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    *Admin* I have always felt at home here, and I am sorry for the way I handled those issues. I realize I got what I asked for, but I wasn't thinking clearly and would love to have the ability to help as I always have here. I hope you understand that I do my best, granted some times you may need to kick me in the ass and get my attention, but my heart is in the right place. Due to the personal circumstances I'm facing there will be times I'm not able to be here as much as I typically would be otherwise, but I would love the opportunity to serve again and do my part to keep this board great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Big's name is still in black.

Something isn't right...
    Thats racist! REPORTED

*Admin* I have always felt at home here, and I am sorry for the way I handled those issues. I realize I got what I asked for, but I wasn't thinking clearly and would love to have the ability to help as I always have here. I hope you understand that I do my best, granted some times you may need to kick me in the ass and get my attention, but my heart is in the right place. Due to the personal circumstances I'm facing there will be times I'm not able to be here as much as I typically would be otherwise, but I would love the opportunity to serve again and do my part to keep this board great.
    Here Here !!!! I second the motion !!!

don't worry ADMIN, we will keep him inline....lolol

Blog Entries
    I third the motion, or im taking my hot chick thread, hot ass thread and my jokes with me to another board..

That is not a problem at all... and with the issues you are having it is understandable... and yes your heart is in the right place... that is why I did not remove you immediately I did wait a few days as I felt maybe there was more to this... (you were out of character) and now we know... this is not something easy to keep to oneself you need others now more than ever... You have a pm...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

I third the motion, or im taking my hot chick thread, hot ass thread and my jokes with me to another board..

I will delete them for you no problem...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Blog Entries
    Now this issue has been resolved wheres my jelly beans??? Or do i need to get you in another head lock??

Blog Entries
    I will delete them for you no problem...
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i felt all dizzy then, i love you admin, leave them alone...

I love this place.....one big happy family.....we can fight, kick , scream, but in the end we all still love each other.....

*kum by ya my lord, kum by ya*.....everybody join in.......LOLOL

Now this issue has been resolved wheres my jelly beans??? Or do i need to get you in another head lock??
    bend over and check your oversize arsehole

That is not a problem at all... and with the issues you are having it is understandable... and yes your heart is in the right place... that is why I did not remove you immediately I did wait a few days as I felt maybe there was more to this... (you were out of character) and now we know... this is not something easy to keep to oneself you need others now more than ever... You have a pm...
    I am glad that we sorted this out and I am also glad that you didnt went to take a leak I was waiting fr you there......but everything is ok now and in a totally non-DSM way

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    I love this place.....one big happy family.....we can fight, kick , scream, but in the end we all still love each other.....

*kum by ya my lord, kum by ya*.....everybody join in.......LOLOL

we just use test instead of marshmellows

please leave the hot girl and hot ass thread alone.............thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information