Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Surreal is offline Associate Member

Smile How to celebrate my breakup?

I finally got out of my longest relationship ever . . . for good. We've broken up three times, and gotten back together twice. After the third time, we were supposed to "simmer off" for a few months, though we weren't to see other people . . . not really a break up, I know. However, her non-sense has just gotten way out of control this past week, and being completely sick and tired of it, I've called it quits for good.

For some reason (perhaps because I finally feel free to do whatever I please for once in a long, long time), I have an immense urge to celebrate. I'll be lighting up a cigar in a bit in honor of this occasion (she hated my cigar smoking and constantly whined about it, lol).

However, I feel an urge to indulge in additional celebratory festivities . . . not sure what though? So let's hear some suggestions!

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    what ever you do dont celebrate to the extent to when you wake up the next morning your ass hurts and you dont know and or remember why LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    what ever you do dont celebrate to the extent to when you wake up the next morning your ass hurts and you dont know and or remember why LMAO
    I have no interest in DSM. No worries, he is all yours!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How about fvckng every hot girl you can find... lolol....

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ya bro. Go out and hit some fresh *****! Nothing like commemorating a a break up like nailing some strange *****! Best if its one of her friends.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    nail one of her friends & when your done call her to she if she can pick up her friend and take her home...stay rested bro. Let her take your date back home.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    I agree **** the shit out of her BEST friend ! That way you give your self a guarantee that she wont want to get back with you... And if she does.... threesome time!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    I agree **** the shit out of her BEST friend ! That way you give your self a guarantee that she wont want to get back with you... And if she does.... threesome time!
    Yeah theesome! you are a genius bro...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Ya bro. Go out and hit some fresh *****! Nothing like commemorating a a break up like nailing some strange *****! Best if its one of her friends.
    Done that, but unfortunately, not wanting to put her friend into the mix, forced me to not tell anyone and ruins half the joy of it.

But watch out, today you may feel great, tomorrow you may miss her. Assuming the other 2 break ups might have went similar?

But your best bet, is to go out and sleep around. She'll want you back and you'll be getting it from others.

Your second best bet, don't take any advice from me on girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Yeah theesome! you are a genius bro...
    The last time I was drunk (5 weeks ago) I convinced my ex to talk to her hot friend and have a 3 some with us.

She still plans on talking to her. And you guys wonder why I have girl problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    nail one of her friends & when your done call her to she if she can pick up her friend and take her home...stay rested bro. Let her take your date back home.
    Definitely considered that already. However, not only do her friends hate me, they're all "feminazi dykes" (per one of my buddies), as well as generally speaking at least 15 lbs overweight (even by American standards). A while back, I jokingly encouraged my buddy to go after my ex-gf's bestfriend (this is while we were still together, I hated her bestfriend none the less). Even though I was really joking, he actualy gave it a shot as I promised him a bottle of 21 y/o scotch for deflowering the girl . . . the girl rejected him like that (probably just for being friends with me, lol).

Any other ideas?

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Drink the bottle of scotch?

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    Drink the bottle of scotch?
    LOL. I want to be able to lift tomorrow.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    if she has a sister have sex with her....if not have sex with anyone that will have sex with you.......enjoy being a whore.......

dont drunk call her

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    if she has a sister have sex with her....if not have sex with anyone that will have sex with you.......enjoy being a whore.......

dont drunk call her
    That's what I call piece of advice.

dont drunk call her
    Good point, drunk call = bad. Nothing good can come of it and you'll end up inviting her over for sex.

dont drunk call her
    I've met her sister before, nice girl, and hopefully she won't turn into a feminazi like her big sis. I'm really a nice guy . . . kind of, so I'd rather not drag the little sis into this mess. Besides, she's like 4 years old. Kind of wrong, wouldn't you think so? LOL.

I've already deleted her number off of my phone. No worries.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    drink a bottle of whinny

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If her sister isnt an option does she have any pets??

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Squat naked.

EDIT: Fist her sister when she turns 18.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    and if she dose not have any pets, I bet she has a MOM!!!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, grab that bottle of scotch your homeboy and find some sweet tail to hit...if you cant find any...well find the nearest strip club...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Come over for beers. Don't worry about the pill floating in your glass, it ummm adds flavor.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    hope u can stay without going back for that FINE ASSS .. ( u posted pics right)..

First thing is to go call your buddies and go TUCKER MAX STYLE!

mcx
    mcx is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Whisky and strange.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    definitely go out.

you can't do anything wrong, you're broken up

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Squat naked.

EDIT: Fist her sister when she turns 18.
    I'm looking to celebrate the breakup, not to fulfill a vendetta against the ex as I don't have one. Even if I did, I'd rather not wait ~14 year!

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    and if she dose not have any pets, I bet she has a MOM!!!
    I don't hate her enough (if at all) to touch her old and crusty mother with a 10 foot stick! No thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    hope u can stay without going back for that FINE ASSS .. ( u posted pics right)..
    Nope. Do you want some pics or something? LOL.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    I'm looking to celebrate the breakup, not to fulfill a vendetta against the ex as I don't have one. Even if I did, I'd rather not wait ~14 year!
    I dunno dude...ever fisted a bitch? It's pretty cool, as long as she isn't your gf.

Gears is offline Member
    Binge eat

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    done that, but unfortunately, not wanting to put her friend into the mix, forced me to not tell anyone and ruins half the joy of it.

But watch out, today you may feel great, tomorrow you may miss her. Assuming the other 2 break ups might have went similar?

But your best bet, is to go out and sleep around. She'll want you back and you'll be getting it from others.

your second best bet, don't take any advice from me on girls.

hahaha j dogg! Haha damn son!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Hook up with a guy, nothing will hit her ego more then you breakin it off with her for a guy......

slap in the face I'd say it is

I finally got out of my longest relationship ever . . . for good. We've broken up three times, and gotten back together twice. After the third time, we were supposed to "simmer off" for a few months, though we weren't to see other people . . . not really a break up, I know. However, her non-sense has just gotten way out of control this past week, and being completely sick and tired of it, I've called it quits for good.

For some reason (perhaps because I finally feel free to do whatever I please for once in a long, long time), I have an immense urge to celebrate. I'll be lighting up a cigar in a bit in honor of this occasion (she hated my cigar smoking and constantly whined about it, lol).

However, I feel an urge to indulge in additional celebratory festivities . . . not sure what though? So let's hear some suggestions!
    Think of every little thing she used tell you to "stop" doing, and DO IT. If she didnt like it when u hung out with your friends, go hang out with them! If she couldnt stand u acting like an idiot when u got drunk, go out, get drunk, and act like an idiot!! If she ever got mad at you for cursing, or saying specific words, say them over and over and over..

fit4ever is offline Associate Member

Learn from it and apply it to your future relationships. Because that'll last longer than a night full of self satisfaction.

jbm
    Sex is the key! no more no less!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I remember when i broke up from myself, i just didnt get on with myself anymore. I still found myself the most atractive person around but it just wasnt working.. I went out, got very very drunk and ended up sleeping with this model, she was only 20. I felt to guilty the following morning, i looked at myself in the mirror and decided it just wasnt worth losing such a goodlooking bastard. I have never broken up with myself since...

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I think that you will feel good as long as you keep yourself busy, I know right now you feel free but you might miss it a little bit just try not to spend too much time alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Think of every little thing she used tell you to "stop" doing, and DO IT. If she didnt like it when u hung out with your friends, go hang out with them! If she couldnt stand u acting like an idiot when u got drunk, go out, get drunk, and act like an idiot!! If she ever got mad at you for cursing, or saying specific words, say them over and over and over..
    I wouldn't mind pissing her off. However, what's the point of it if she won't know about it? I don't talk to any of her friends - can't stand them. As for my friends that she knows, well, I instructed all of them a while back to cut her off when things started getting ugly.

I like your idea, but how can I make it viable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information