Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Celebratory festivity?

Hmmm... between the threesomes, sexn the best friend idea, and Kats humble "stay busy" cause tommorow you may be crying concept, I'd say fvck them all and go for her mother.
    Be sure to videotape and UPS the shit to her asap when your finished

Surreal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Celebratory festivity?

Hmmm... between the threesomes, sexn the best friend idea, and Kats humble "stay busy" cause tommorow you may be crying concept, I'd say fvck them all and go for her mother.
    Be sure to videotape and UPS the shit to her asap when your finished
    Great idea if her mother wasn't married with young kids, 1,800+ miles away, 25 years too old and 40 lbs too heavy!

Come on folks. We got some smart people have. Let's think of a few fun, yet viable ideas!

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    keep yourself busy, I know right now you feel free but you might miss it a little bit just try not to spend too much time alone.
    Sigh. Isn't this the truth...I'm so unbelievably lonely nowadays. Started missing my ex-fiance recently. I know that I just miss being in a relationship and having someone to talk to, but right now, I feel like I'd do *anything* to get her back, even though I'm the one who left her (after she cheated on me).

Anyways, sorry for hijacking the thread. Just feeling like garbage right now and trying to get some cathartic action going by posting on an anonymous forum with thousands of members on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Sigh. Isn't this the truth...I'm so unbelievably lonely nowadays. Started missing my ex-fiance recently. I know that I just miss being in a relationship and having someone to talk to, but right now, I feel like I'd do *anything* to get her back, even though I'm the one who left her (after she cheated on me).

Anyways, sorry for hijacking the thread. Just feeling like garbage right now and trying to get some cathartic action going by posting on an anonymous forum with thousands of members on it.
    Stay strong brother. I share your pain, but fortunately things have gotten better for me in the past few days. I'm sure things will improve for you in no time as well. Speaking of which, how are things coming along with the flawless beauty?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    I finally got out of my longest relationship ever . . . for good. We've broken up three times, and gotten back together twice. After the third time, we were supposed to "simmer off" for a few months, though we weren't to see other people . . . not really a break up, I know. However, her non-sense has just gotten way out of control this past week, and being completely sick and tired of it, I've called it quits for good.

For some reason (perhaps because I finally feel free to do whatever I please for once in a long, long time), I have an immense urge to celebrate. I'll be lighting up a cigar in a bit in honor of this occasion (she hated my cigar smoking and constantly whined about it, lol).

However, I feel an urge to indulge in additional celebratory festivities . . . not sure what though? So let's hear some suggestions!
    a nice 18 yr single malt scotch, a really good cured stick what really is better, some laughter with friends. Then the strippers come over before they head out to work..

yep.. sounds like a good time..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    You oughta pound it one more time, then right before you leave you need to Upper Deck her toilet. Or you could wait till she gets a new boyfriend, then execute said plan. He'll be the one to have to fish the turd out, plus he'll know that another dude has been there because only dudes are twisted enough for the UPPER DECK!

There are also various other degrading sexual acts you could perform on her. I won't get into all of them.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Break up of a long relationship is a failure. I would say celevbrate you success, but learn form your failures. Even if it feels a good to be free from it, it was a failure. Better luck to you in the future bro. Celabrate your new found wisdom on how not to do relationships, but have the respect for yourself and you ex to handle it with dignity.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I remember when i broke up from myself, i just didnt get on with myself anymore. I still found myself the most atractive person around but it just wasnt working.. I went out, got very very drunk and ended up sleeping with this model, she was only 20. I felt to guilty the following morning, i looked at myself in the mirror and decided it just wasnt worth losing such a goodlooking bastard. I have never broken up with myself since...

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Be a man ..... do nothing ... just move on! Don't forget she is probably celebrating at this very moment.

Quote Originally Posted by reardbandit View Post
    You oughta pound it one more time, then right before you leave you need to Upper Deck her toilet. Or you could wait till she gets a new boyfriend, then execute said plan. He'll be the one to have to fish the turd out, plus he'll know that another dude has been there because only dudes are twisted enough for the UPPER DECK!

There are also various other degrading sexual acts you could perform on her. I won't get into all of them.
    I'm not quite familiar with the "upper deck" concept. Could you please elaborate?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information