Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
I know what brown ninja means.

Most say, or half ass train at some place, just for the fact they can brag they are a fighter. While most of the time they are little punks who can't play any other sport, so they jump on the mma band wagon because the sport lacks depth. There are so many leagues, bush league tournaments to win etc...

MMA, is tough as hell. There are bad ass fighters. But the 130lbers at the gym wearing tapout clothing shadow boxing by the squat machine are most of the time all talk.
Ill agree with that statement. All but that the sport lacks depth. Ive trained MMA, and competed, for awhile now and the ends and outs of the sport are endless. Not discrediting football. The sport is very complex. But to say MMA has no depth shows a lack of understanding. jmo.

The tapoout kids... well. **** them. No one that trains in the gym i train in wears tapout, or any other fight brand. Most of wear wrestling related gear or jui jitsu or muay thai clothing. Not tapout, hitman, american fighter, and all this other bullshit. I think you can spot a fake a mile away.