Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Talking He's not a noob....he's my hubby!

Hey all. Hope everyone is behaving around here! I got my husband to join up so say hello to Da_Joker. He's threatening to do his first show some day in the near future. Right now he's working on putting on some more mass...he's at 290ish right now....working on pushing 300 and beyond (oh my aching back!). He's natural and not looking to cycle....just hard work and good eatin.

I told him there are some good men on this board that will share their knowledge so don't let me down!....or I will make you pay!!! .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Hello Ms Lady. Good to see you!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    Hey all. Hope everyone is behaving around here! I got my husband to join up so say hello to Da_Joker. He's threatening to do his first show some day in the near future. Right now he's working on putting on some more mass...he's at 290ish right now....working on pushing 300 and beyond (oh my aching back!). He's natural and not looking to cycle....just hard work and good eatin.

I told him there are some good men on this board that will share their knowledge so don't let me down!....or I will make you pay!!! .
    i'm still jealous of your nice greenness, lol

and we'll take good care of him

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Is he interested in a Tren only cycle?

Thanks guys.

No Brown_Ninja, he's not. He has to keep it clean.

His status are:

6'3, 287 right now. Not sure what his BF is. His pre-contest diet weight goal is 350. (UGH).
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

350? Are you sure he's not 8 ft tall? You are going to have to pick up a second and third job to afford feeding that SOB!

DECA only cycle?

just thought i would throw a subtle suggestion out there^^^^^^^^^

agreed

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh soo pics? or him....

He is to big to type!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    He is not Ulysees (for those who know greek)

he is just 290lb. Thats how much my pinky weighs..

LOL I have to take his face out of a couple pics and I will post. He's been up to 300 before. I'm happy with 275 but he really wants to get on stage so I'll support him.

Brown, no cycles for him ... for now. As big as he is natural I fear what would happen if he ever did a couple cycles. He has to stay natural for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    He is to big to type!
    He'll post soon . He was cooking dinner after he set up his account .

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How lovely you really support your husband!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    350? Are you sure he's not 8 ft tall? You are going to have to pick up a second and third job to afford feeding that SOB!

Tell me about it....my son (who is 16) wants to BB too and they can both put away some food....my son actually eats WAY more than my hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Hello Ms Lady. Good to see you!
    You too

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Here you go....this is from a performance he did not too long ago. He leaned down for this and was at about 245....I told him me was too skinny! LOL

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...08/Shaka_2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    How lovely you really support your husband!
    Of course I do, which is why he will always be my husband. Personally if he ever wants to go beyond nutrition and hard work and "suppliment" I would support that too.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you around again R

You too Nark!

Da_Joker is offline New Member
    Wassup folks? Just checkin.

There he is...now get back to the Kitchen!!!

KIDDING

LOL Very Funny. Get upstairs and wait for me.

On my way....good nite guys!!!! I have my priorities in order

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

be glad to help him as much as i can ...i got my wife on the bord and shes lovin it and gaining so much knowledge and even shredding some of hers (shes a nurse)
    Last edited by big daddy k de; 03-08-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks. He's not much on posting on forums, but he's reading a lot and I'm sure you all will hear from him now and then.

Gears is offline Member
    That weight is pretty amazing for being natural. I still would like to know his bodyfat% at that size.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    that is huge what the hell is his diet....???????????????

He's not sure what it is right now..he thinks around 15 or so. He's big naturally thanks to genetics. He really does not eat a LOT but he eats often, he's very good about his protein and balance of other nutrients and he's using some over the counter suppliments...but nothing major.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Thanks guys.

No Brown_Ninja, he's not. He has to keep it clean.

His status are:

6'3, 287 right now. Not sure what his BF is. His pre-contest diet weight goal is 350. (UGH).

I don't see how becoming a fat ass will help him in bbing!

Da_Joker very impressive upper body.

By that pic I think the legs might be lacking but well done.

I could see you being 300lbs without being to high in body fat.

Welcome

His legs are his frustration for sure. He's been over 300 before....this am he hit 298.

He's not allowed to be a fat ass! .

His legs are his frustration for sure. He's been over 300 before....this am he hit 298.

He's not allowed to be a fat ass! .

haha.... 298lbs jeez.

beast

Yep! Legs are definitely my weakness. I'm about to put in some overtime on them.

I eat often and lots of protein of course. Usually when I gain, I take about 6000 calories a day.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard...you are one big mofo...good luck with your goals!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Joker View Post
    I eat often and lots of protein of course. Usually when I gain, I take about 6000 calories a day.
    Wow dude, i would love to see you after a few cycles....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information