Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jamyjamjr is offline Banned

off topic, but im a bit ticked off at the diet forum

how is it that all of us tell soooo many people that their diet is 80% key to success but when i posted my diet up, i couldn't get a damn response from anyone for days... if it wasn't for phate, i dont think i would have gotten sh*t..... i think we're all focusing way too much on the q & a section (me being the first to admit this mistake, even though i have posted links to what i consider great diet videos in the section over and over again)....

i think we need to take a step back and look at the situation...

its time we stop telling noobs to go to the diet section and post up their diet for critique when we're not willing to follow them there and help them out.....

p.s. phate your the man bud....
    Last edited by jamyjamjr; 03-20-2009 at 10:40 PM.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    You must not be eating enough carbs 'cause you're cranky!

haha... lol, i'd think it's the tren before the carbs..

no but seriously... that got on my nerves.... it ant right

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by luxifer93 View Post
    You must not be eating enough carbs 'cause you're cranky!
    LMAO, actually you are right, i don't think he was eating enough carbs, but most BBs dont as they equate them with bloat and gaining fat

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    how is it that all of us tell soooo many people that their diet is 80% key to success but when i posted my diet up, i couldn't get a damn response from anyone for days... if it wasn't for phate, i dont think i would have gotten sh*t..... i think we're all focusing way too much on the q & a section (me being the first to admit this mistake, even though i have posted links to what i consider great diet videos in the section over and over again)....

its time we stop telling noobs to go to the diet section and post up their diet for critique when we're not willing to follow them there and help them out.....

then why are you posting a rant in the Q+A section instead of helping people with their diets?

hey.. i do help people.. i just felt the need to spread the word big...

plus if im the one asking questions, then obviously my diet hasn't been perfect.. let the experienced teach the inexperienced.. wouldn't u say???

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    people offer you advice where and when they feel like helping. this is steroid .com so its likely alot of members are here to learn about AAS. if thats where they feel like spending their time then so be it. nobody owes anybody anything.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    plus if im the one asking questions, then obviously my diet hasn't been perfect.. let the experienced teach the inexperienced.. wouldn't u say???
    you were given the advice now come up with a plan...
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 03-20-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: read your thread in the diet forum..

Darksyde is offline Member
    there are a lot of boards out there, and i find this one to be focused primarily on anabolics. not to say there aren't knowledgeable people around here but there are other places where its all about exercise science, diet, etc.

^^ill keep that in mind...

if we're gonna give advice, let's not be "armchair" about it... lets follow through... this isn't about owing anyone anything.. if that was the case, why have a forum for knowledge in the first place???

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry I didn't know i was under the impression of having to cover all the bases for a newbie.

I give out advice, I am not a full fledged personal trainer. I am not going to chase people down and do everything for them, there has to be some initiative.

As to why I don't post in the diet forums often is because others out there no more about diet than I do. My diets are high in carbs and apparently today, no body wants that and they carb starve their body.

BTW you owe me your life.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    ^^ill keep that in mind...

if we're gonna give advice, let's not be "armchair" about it... lets follow through... this isn't about owing anyone anything.. if that was the case, why have a forum for knowledge in the first place???
    I dont see what the problem is becasue Phate helped you out a lot...Only you know your own body so you should be able to read it and know which foods are best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't know i was under the impression of having to cover all the bases for a newbie.

I give out advice, I am not a full fledged personal trainer. I am not going to chase people down and do everything for them, there has to be some initiative.

As to why I don't post in the diet forums often is because others out there no more about diet than I do. My diets are high in carbs and apparently today, no body wants that and they carb starve their body.
    point in case... some people NEED to change their diet to what would be similar to yours...

no one said you have to go to the diet forum.. this isn't a rule or something... im just saying, if we're taking the time to give out advice in the q and a, then we (being the more experianced people) should take the time to look at the diet end of things... im only saying it would make the forum a better place...

we talk about not flaming noobs.. i remember pt starting a tread just for that.. but when i start a tread to help this out.. i get shot down..

interesting characteristic......

fool control your estrogen for i pimp slap you

point in case... some people NEED to change their diet to what would be similar to yours...

no one said you have to go to the diet forum.. this isn't a rule or something... im just saying, if we're taking the time to give out advice in the q and a, then we (being the more experianced people) should take the time to look at the diet end of things... im only saying it would make the forum a better place...

we talk about not flaming noobs.. i remember pt starting a tread just for that.. but when i start a tread to help this out.. i get shot down..

interesting characteristic......
    You're not a n00b so we can flame you

You're not a n00b so we can flame you
    lmfao.... haha

Big
    I think what you may be missing is that we have many members with specific areas of expertise. We have guys who know the workout section inside out, but have never run a cycle. If someone posts in the workout section, and it turns into a steroid discussion, and the workout expert tells the op he should head to the Q+A section, I certainly don't think he should follow them to the Q+A and attempt to answer their question. I know steroids inside and out, but there are many here who know more than I do about nutrition. If I direct someone to the diet section, it's because I know there are experts like Phate, novastep, nark, and many others to help them. Why should I be obligated to follow them there? I'm staying where I am the most productive. If someone takes their car to the shop thinking the tire is out of balance, and the kid who checks the tires finds a bent axle, should he send it to the correct area for repair or should the tire kid jump in and start changing the axle? You seem to be proposing we fix something that isn't broke, it works the way it does for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I think what you may be missing is that we have many members with specific areas of expertise. We have guys who know the workout section inside out, but have never run a cycle. If someone posts in the workout section, and it turns into a steroid discussion, and the workout expert tells the op he should head to the Q+A section, I certainly don't think he should follow them to the Q+A and attempt to answer their question. I know steroids inside and out, but there are many here who know more than I do about nutrition. If I direct someone to the diet section, it's because I know there are experts like Phate, novastep, nark, and many others to help them. Why should I be obligated to follow them there? I'm staying where I am the most productive. If someone takes their car to the shop thinking the tire is out of balance, and the kid who checks the tires finds a bent axle, should he send it to the correct area for repair or should the tire kid jump in and start changing the axle? You seem to be proposing we fix something that isn't broke, it works the way it does for a reason.
    well said... if that's the case, your telling me my thread was ignored??? that there are people out there commited to the diet section???

im guessing your knowledge on nutrition is well above average big.... im sure you could help people out... but thats besides the point.. i just think we should make the diet section of this forum stronger.... it only makes sense when its such an important aspect (of course, no disrespect to the guys already doing a great job in there, i guess i was missed by everyone but phate )

well said... if that's the case, your telling me my thread was ignored??? that there are people out there commited to the diet section???

im guessing your knowledge on nutrition is well above average big.... im sure you could help people out... but thats besides the point.. i just think we should make the diet section of this forum stronger.... it only makes sense when its such an important aspect (of course, no disrespect to the guys already doing a great job in there, i guess i was missed by everyone but phate )
    normally there are several diet people in there, rugger, fallenwyvern, nark, nova, notorious just to name a few, but they haven't been on for a few days hence why it was slow

sorry, i should have mentioned that sooner

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    who is Phate???

lol... hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    who is Phate???

Apparently "keeper of the links"

Whatever that means

Whatever that means
    i should change that, it doesn't mean anything anymore now that i have the database set up

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru

If you want a guaranteed answer post in the nark and nova thread. Can't miss it since it has about 1000 posts inside of it. It may take a couple days to get a response but you will get help.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    100% correct, i am an expert flammer so my place is here in the lounge..

Whatever that means
    I think that means he is a grounds keeper at a golf coarse??

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    It's about time you come out of the closet you flamer you .... DSM will be glad you finally admit to it !!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

You like your analogies don't ya.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

you are absolutely correct Richard. kanye west is an asshole.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    lol ^^

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    umm.. whats a diet?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I have almost have stopped helping anyone in the diet section because every one wants to be spoon fed info. 9/10 posts requesting diet help are completely useless. People need to read all the stickies and Nark's/Nova's thread before posting.

OP not necessarily directed at you, I didn't see your post.

Oh yeah, Phate is awesome.

Some of the stickies need to be redone also.

dazma190 is offline New Member
    Jamyjamjr is right. Why have a forum which is open to dicussion and debate and ignore it!!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by dazma190 View Post
    Jamyjamjr is right. Why have a forum which is open to dicussion and debate and ignore it!!
    another stellar post lol.

lol, crazy btw

mental!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information