Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is may pet doll and i abuse her every night..

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I love dogs and have some pretty cool little yorkies in the house. I do not believe in beating animals BUT I can't believe some of you guys say shit like I would rather see a human die than a dog. What a rediculous thing to say.

There is a line where I would intercede on a animals behalf, however it is nowhere near the situation you explained. I place a much higher value on people than any animal.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with Reed... I would have to be there to form an opinion on it.

I do say that i have raised and trained obedient dogs, stuborn dogs, and those in between. Dogs can't reason with you... they react to certain things... even a stern voice is a threat to physical harm... at one point someone raised their voice and then dicsipline them to were they understood... there are a lot of philosophies on how to raise animals or even children. Bottom line, it doesn't work the same for all.

I will say that pinching or pushing the head down toward the ground does not sound too harsh, but still, I would have had to be there I guess.

I don't believe in abusing dogs, but I also don't treat them like children... think of a dog pack, the alpha dog snaps at his pack and attacks them to get them to listen. anyhow, animal abuse is very common and very awful. a chained dog with a 6 ft chain all his life is way more abusive than pinching one or using a cholker chain on a walk to make it heel.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Good post, rockin. Dogs do have their own language in a pack, and their reasoning abilities are limited. I still use time outs effectively with my dog in some circumstances. Other times I have to grab him by the scruff of the collar before he listens.

rctriplefresh5 is offline New Member
    im assuming since your on this site your a big guy. this is why i train. i would have done to him what he did to the dog im mad just hearing this story.

my dog is a sweetheart. hes got huge teeth but im so nice to him that he knows not to do anything to me. time to time ill put my head in his food bowl while hes eating and he doesnt bite me.

sounds dumb too you guys but it makes me feel good to know i can trust him. and if he bites my face it was meant to be also makes me feel hardcore im risking my face by putting it in my dogs dish

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

Id hit it.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subaruwrx04 View Post
    Yeah my Dobe is cropped and docked. I have had people say things about the ears. Im just like its not your dog so go on. He's my boy you mess with me you got him to deal with.

I had the training done mainly cause my ole lady is like a whopping 100 lbs and scared to death and we had a break in once. When we first got the place. So we got the Dobe trained.

Had a break in again while I working out one day and she was there. And she let him have it. He held dude on the ground until cops got there. I rushed home and when I got there cops where pulling dude out of the house. ****ing bloody mess is all I can say. His face, his arms and legs you name it he had bites everywhere. Took 3 garbage bags alot of paper towels and of course I wore gloves to clean that mess up. He got charged with aggravated burglary, breaking and entering and something else. Went to court as well and he's all scared up face is really bad and so are his arms. Funny as hell though price he has to pay for it though. Bad neighborhood just to let everyone know.
    Wow! That's why I love dobies... so protective.
    I'm glad everything turned out okay. In alot of places they'd try to make you put your dog down, even for attacking a burglar. Shit's all outta whack.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

I cant fuvking believe this bullshit mad. that is my blow up doll and she said she would never cheat on me and now she is on the internet with you.. I am going to take a needle and pop her ass....MAD let her know it is over between us.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    I'm walking my dog at the park today, and an older white guy walks up with his dog.
    His dog gets excited and jumps up, so he pinches the dog on the neck so hard it yelps and then pushes her head down and yells "no!"
    I walk away and think that was a little much.

Afterwards he walks about 15 feet away and I see him stop to talk to another couple that have a small dog. A minute later I guess his dog did the same thing and he violently slammed the dog's head down and held her to the ground yelling at her as she was yelping the whole time. This lasted about 4 seconds, which seems alot longer than it sounds when a dog is screaming.
    I start to walk towards them, go to open my mouth, and nothing comes out.
    The couple just stood there and said nothing. I looked at them with an angry look on my face and then eye****ed the guy and shook my head and walked away.

Should I have said something?
    Is it my place to say anything?

It made me angry but I didn't know what to say or if it was any of my business. I love dogs and hate seeing them treated like that no matter what they've done. There's a way to train and to punish your dog without inflicting pain on it. Maybe I'm being over-sensitive, but it bothers me that I didn't say anything. Not that it would have changed anything anyway.

What would you have done?

Don't think, act.

This is my motto in life and has worked all the time. You must outcrazy a crazy person to make them uncrazy. Craziest can only exist and thrive when the notion of sanity exists. Remove that notion and craziestness will vanish with it.
    Hes not "training" his dog. Hes abusing it, and hes doing it in public. It doesnt mean he is crazy, it means hes prone to demonstrating crazy behavoir. So you dont correct him, you correct his behavoir. (I am ceasar the man wisperer)

Calling the cops won't settle much because police are useless pinheads, saying something smart and intelligent won't work because at that moment his mind is not in a smart or intelligent state.

BUT, I'll tell you a brief real life story before I make my point.
    Many many years ago, we use to have a black lab (maybe like 15 years ago).

When he was a pup he used to eat shoes, newspaper, and parts of the house (wall paper, wooden banisters and what not)
    My dad had a habit of kicking the dog pretty hard and I was young & not really sure what the deal was but it made me angry to watch. (ftr my dad is a wonderful man, this was back when he was getting divorced and losing his job so he was stressed - no excuse but he really is a great guy)

Eventually word got out about how my dad use to "discipline" Drake (dog). My aunt use to make remarks and I noticed how bothered she was for someone who only had heard about it and didn't have to witness firsthand.

One day, (I had to be like 13) Drake teared one of his shoes into like 200 pieces.
    My dad went into a fit screaming and kicked him once, than started chasing him around the house and the dog was scared shitless, I was scared shitless and didnt know what to do.
    But its a trait of my personality I still carry today.

My motto
    "you must outcrazy a crazy person to make them uncrazy".
    Why? Because it becomes a direct reflection of themselves, and for a brief second they can see what they look like. Also, fear can quell insanity. One of few things that actually can.

So I flipped, blew a screw loose and just lost it. I dont remember what I said but it had to be some childish jibber like "I hate you u fat fvck I wish you were dead etc etc" I grabbed a pool stick and let loose on him that day, so badly that rather than run after me he actually ran away because I was swinging that hard".
    I remember knowing I was gonna get it so I ran out the house and hid in my friends house down the road. My mom came home and I guess when my dad told her she actually got angry at HIM because she was smart enough to realize what happened.

But this is the point, my dad STOPPED kicking the dog. It was like a switch shut off that day. And I've used that technique ever since I was little because it works pretty good (has since been modified)

But there are more affective ways to be crazy than assault.
    Craziness creates more fear than actually beating the shit out of someone. Because when a crazy person sees crazy, they scare themselves into a newer understanding of their OWN reality.

If you were that guy, and he was you, and you hit your dog than he got on his knees and started barking and growling at you that would scare the living crap out of you, more than him saying "yo, wtf yah deushbag?"

If you try to act sane, he will know you follow rules and he will feel like he has control over you BECAUSE of those rules.
    Show people you follow no rules, grab a branch and eat it, that person will anchor the fear of meeting you again with the action of pinching their dog. It will just happen, there was actually a woman on Dr. Phil who would stop her kids from crying by crying louder than them and on the video youd see the kids instantly stop all the time.

Step outside the box of how he expects to be disciplined for his behavoir. Use the element of suprise and extreme uncalculated fear to correct his behavoir, and soon he will learn better ways to correct his dogs behavoir.
    Also, it is not hard at all to act crazy. Because when you internalize the objective insanity of someone else who is acting insane, they fall to a subhuman status, one that makes you truely not give 2 fvks about their judgements anymore.

Try it, but start with baby steps first, its a bit of an art.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Bo, you will definetly be an unique psychiatrist someday. I can see you having your own show like Dr. Phil, except it'll be Dr. Bojangle!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Thanks bud, all my fans will be growling and eating branches now when people bother them. So proud of my work here lmao

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Don't think, act.

This is my motto in life and has worked all the time. You must outcrazy a crazy person to make them uncrazy. Craziest can only exist and thrive when the notion of sanity exists. Remove that notion and craziestness will vanish with it.
    Hes not "training" his dog. Hes abusing it, and hes doing it in public. It doesnt mean he is crazy, it means hes prone to demonstrating crazy behavoir. So you dont correct him, you correct his behavoir. (I am ceasar the man wisperer)

Calling the cops won't settle much because police are useless pinheads, saying something smart and intelligent won't work because at that moment his mind is not in a smart or intelligent state.

When he was a pup he used to eat shoes, newspaper, and parts of the house (wall paper, wooden banisters and what not)
    My dad had a habit of kicking the dog pretty hard and I was young & not really sure what the deal was but it made me angry to watch. (ftr my dad is a wonderful man, this was back when he was getting divorced and losing his job so he was stressed - no excuse but he really is a great guy)

Eventually word got out about how my dad use to "discipline" Drake (dog). My aunt use to make remarks and I noticed how bothered she was for someone who only had heard about it and didn't have to witness firsthand.

One day, (I had to be like 13) Drake teared one of his shoes into like 200 pieces.
    My dad went into a fit screaming and kicked him once, than started chasing him around the house and the dog was scared shitless, I was scared shitless and didnt know what to do.

My motto
    Why? Because it becomes a direct reflection of themselves, and for a brief second they can see what they look like. Also, fear can quell insanity. One of few things that actually can.

So I flipped, blew a screw loose and just lost it. I dont remember what I said but it had to be some childish jibber like "I hate you u fat fvck I wish you were dead etc etc" I grabbed a pool stick and let loose on him that day, so badly that rather than run after me he actually ran away because I was swinging that hard".
    I remember knowing I was gonna get it so I ran out the house and hid in my friends house down the road. My mom came home and I guess when my dad told her she actually got angry at HIM because she was smart enough to realize what happened.

But this is the point, my dad STOPPED kicking the dog. It was like a switch shut off that day. And I've used that technique ever since I was little because it works pretty good (has since been modified)

Craziness creates more fear than actually beating the shit out of someone. Because when a crazy person sees crazy, they scare themselves into a newer understanding of their OWN reality.

If you were that guy, and he was you, and you hit your dog than he got on his knees and started barking and growling at you that would scare the living crap out of you, more than him saying "yo, wtf yah deushbag?"

If you try to act sane, he will know you follow rules and he will feel like he has control over you BECAUSE of those rules.
    Show people you follow no rules, grab a branch and eat it, that person will anchor the fear of meeting you again with the action of pinching their dog. It will just happen, there was actually a woman on Dr. Phil who would stop her kids from crying by crying louder than them and on the video youd see the kids instantly stop all the time.

Step outside the box of how he expects to be disciplined for his behavoir. Use the element of suprise and extreme uncalculated fear to correct his behavoir, and soon he will learn better ways to correct his dogs behavoir.
    Also, it is not hard at all to act crazy. Because when you internalize the objective insanity of someone else who is acting insane, they fall to a subhuman status, one that makes you truely not give 2 fvks about their judgements anymore.

what the hell... are you serious? this is got to be the worst advice given on this thread. Using the dog as an excuse to release on on your dad for issues you carried with him is a whole diff story than this one. sorry bo, I have absolutely nothing against you whatsoever, but you need to take a few normal classes to bring your psychosis back in check and normal range... are you in your core field of study now? I swear psychology classes were the worst...you have to become half looney and it is sold to you as a broadening your perspective.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I abhor animal cruelty with a passion, it makes me sad and angry to witness but it's a slippery slope to climb on what to do.

I don't want to derail the thread, but yesterday im walking through town and this Mother is walking along with a kid in a pram...but I notice about 20 yards behind her is another young kid, he couldn't have been more than 8 seemingly on his own. And my first thought was "surely that isn't that womans kid, why isn't he within eye shot of her, he could run into the road, get snatched..anything." And then the kid cried out to his Mother and she just turns round and screams "WHAT?" at him. I was flabbergasted.

It's a diffucult line to define between what is none of your business and what is doing the right thing.

Maybe you coulda gone up to the guy, and just taken a picture of him on your phone. Naturally when he asks you what the Hell you are doing, you can say you know who he is now, and if you see him pulling any shit like that again, there's gonna be consequences. He can take that as bullshit, or a threat you will personally take out or a case of being reported to the authorities. Heh, I only just thought of that so I don't know if it would work in theory.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I wud have ran to him, giving him a short left to the jaw and make him bite the pavement... Then i would make him beg for forgiveness.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    if I thought what he was doing to the dog was over the top, I would have watched him get in his car, taken the licence plate and reported him.

Getting involved usually leads to getting arrested when you take matters into your own hands on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    if I thought what he was doing to the dog was over the top, I would have watched him get in his car, taken the licence plate and reported him.

Getting involved usually leads to getting arrested when you take matters into your own hands on a regular basis.
    Ure Right... Very right, but i can wait and let that happen. I love animals more than humans.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diablo, is that your pit in the avy? if so BEAUTIFUL dog...

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    The guy sounds like a fcuking idiot to me.
    He obviously doesn't know how to train or control his dog.
    I don't think he should have a dog and I could just imagine what happens behind closed doors.
    When I first had my first dog and he did wrong i was alittle agressive and I realized it was wrong.
    Now when my dog is bad I put him in my back room for abit for punshment.
    Anything a dog ever does is never the dogs fault it is the owners or caregivers

thanks Scerpico...
    Its my pups daddy out of Cream....

bottom line is IF you understand and know HOW to train a dog, you do not have to be over the top aggressive with them.

some dogs do require discipline, however discipline does not equal abuse

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    thanks Scerpico...
    Its my pups daddy out of Cream....
    My English Bulldog, Bugsy...or as we I like to call him...fat boy LOL...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal abuse - What would you do?-1003200601.jpg   Animal abuse - What would you do?-1003200602.jpg   Animal abuse - What would you do?-1003200603.jpg  

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post

Scerpico, he looks the business your dog! I really want to get a English Bulldog this year, but pups I hear are pretty expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Scerpico, he looks the business your dog! I really want to get a English Bulldog this year, but pups I hear are pretty expensive.
    Thanks Flagg...yeah, pups can run anywhere from 1,500 to 2,500 dollars. But, English Bulldogs require A LOT of maintenance. And its daily maintenance...but, in all i wouldn't trade it for the world...he is a bad ass and he snores at night like a train! LOL

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Um.... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Don't think, act.

My motto

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    Unvkingblvble Dog ... Very Very nice!... I hope he brings u load of fun and happyness.

tyward is offline Associate Member
    I just walk up to them and tell them that their actions are making "Buster" angry. They always get a scared look in their eyes and walk away. I like to think it's because I look so tough, but probably not...

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Did he put the dog on its back and submit it or was he just hurting the dog?

You can submit a dog by putting it on its back without abusing the dog. Same thing with oral commands that shows the dog that you aren't happy with its behavior.

Seems like either way if you get involved or not it is a lose situation for you.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you should have at least said something.... Here's a worse story...........
    Me and the girlfriend take our dog to a local nature walk every now and then, she is a black lab, and perfectly trained, literally! Not to mention she is the biggest sweet heart every.. Well there is no rule against having a dog on a leash at this place, so we're walking towards a couple, and the guy starts yelling about the dog not being on a leash and just having surgery. So we yell its fine shes trained, well Bella (our dog) approaches them, tail wagging and this guy starts kicking at her!! There is snow on the ground and our dog is chasing the snow that the guy is kicking! The guys wife thinks its cute as do we, well the guy is still yelling as the dog approaches and is still kicking ****ing snow, which the dog thinks is a game, well she gets close to the guy and he ****ing kicks her in the face so hard she was more or less knocked out!! The guy was about 55 and was in arm reach distance as our dog was by our side heeling, so I just ****ing clocked him plain and simple. He was knocked out.... yes I know I hit a 55 year old man, and **** I hit him hard, it felt great because here is my dog (a puppy at the time she was like 8 months old, maybe 50 pounds, and wasnt even jumping on the guy) laying there with blood dripping out of her mouth as she bit her tongue when he kicked her!.. Long story short he had to pay the vet bills and I swear to god if there wasnt laws I would have broke his leg... Arrgggg just typing this ****ing shit gets me mad

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean Bro!
    I prabably would have said something.....I don't know when to not interfere when it comes to kids and animals!!!!!!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

This dog probably needs two little glands on either side of his butt hole emptied out. Sometimes diet is insufficient in roughage to keep things worked out, so humans have to come to the rescue.
    To empty the glands, ya gotta squeeze 'em (sorta like zits), and it's a job you'll want to do outside, because they stink worse than stink. And you'll want to give the dog a bath, too.

Get your vet to show you how, or find a groomer who will do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    This dog probably needs two little glands on either side of his butt hole emptied out. Sometimes diet is insufficient in roughage to keep things worked out, so humans have to come to the rescue.
    To empty the glands, ya gotta squeeze 'em (sorta like zits), and it's a job you'll want to do outside, because they stink worse than stink. And you'll want to give the dog a bath, too.

What?????

I mean what does this have to do to with this? lol

Quod Sum Eris is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    I know what you mean Bro!
    I prabably would have said something.....I don't know when to not interfere when it comes to kids and animals!!!!!!!!
    same here man i almost got kicked out of my house for getting into a fight with my dad about hitting the dog i hate ignorant people

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    I mean what does this have to do to with this? lol
    Beats me . . . I was dog tired when I wrote it, and then edited a bunch of stuff, and then suddenly there wasn't much left.

And here I am again tonight, still dog tired, and ready to finish off this gd project, just a few more days to go.

Anyway, ya, speak up when someone abuses a defenseless critter. Usually, people who abuse an animal will have no compunction about abusing a human being.

Then again, people who let their dog's butt glands get clogged and itchy, well, there's no telling what they do with their own.

------------------

But, back to the pointless part of this post . . .

http://dogs.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Dog_Anal_Glands

If your dog's anal glands fail to properly express, they may actually become impacted, making your dog very uncomfortable. Watch for these signs:
    • Your dog begins scooting or dragging his rear across the floor.
    • Your dog keeps licking or chewing near his rectum.
    • Your dog's stools have become soft and mushy.
    • You'll likely notice a foul or "fishy" odor coming from your dog's rear.
    If you are noticing one or more of these signs, it may be a good idea to take your dog in for a check up with his vet. The dog anal glands may actually need to be manually expressed, a job best left to the professionals. Some professional dog groomers will also perform this procedure for you at your request.

Many breeders and owners feel capable of expressing their dog's anal glands themselves. However, one should be prepared for the anal gland secretions to appear and smell quite disgusting. If you feel this is a task you are willing to perform, here are some basic directions. Please be advised, that you should only perform this procedure on your own dogs and never someone else's.
    1. Prepare a warm moist washcloth.
    2. Locate your dog's anal glands by raising his tail and using your other hand to feel for two lumps at approximately five and seven o'clock on either side of his anal opening.
    3. Holding the cloth over his anal opening to prevent an unpleasant [COLOR=#0000cc! important][COLOR=#0000cc! important]squirt[/COLOR][/COLOR], begin applying firm but gentle pressure to the sacs. This should cause some of the fluid to be expelled through the rectal opening, thereby emptying the glands. Wipe your dog's behind clean, and the job should be finished.
    If you notice blood or pus in your dog's anal gland secretions, it is likely a sign of infection, and you should contact your vet for an appointment and treatment.

Beats me . . . I was dog tired when I wrote it, and then edited a bunch of stuff, and then suddenly there wasn't much left.

And here I am again tonight, still dog tired, and ready to finish off this gd project, just a few more days to go.

Anyway, ya, speak up when someone abuses a defenseless critter. Usually, people who abuse an animal will have no compunction about abusing a human being.

Then again, people who let their dog's butt glands get clogged and itchy, well, there's no telling what they do with their own.

------------------

But, back to the pointless part of this post . . .

http://dogs.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Dog_Anal_Glands

If your dog's anal glands fail to properly express, they may actually become impacted, making your dog very uncomfortable. Watch for these signs:
    • Your dog begins scooting or dragging his rear across the floor.
    • Your dog keeps licking or chewing near his rectum.
    • Your dog's stools have become soft and mushy.
    • You'll likely notice a foul or "fishy" odor coming from your dog's rear.
    If you are noticing one or more of these signs, it may be a good idea to take your dog in for a check up with his vet. The dog anal glands may actually need to be manually expressed, a job best left to the professionals. Some professional dog groomers will also perform this procedure for you at your request.

Many breeders and owners feel capable of expressing their dog's anal glands themselves. However, one should be prepared for the anal gland secretions to appear and smell quite disgusting. If you feel this is a task you are willing to perform, here are some basic directions. Please be advised, that you should only perform this procedure on your own dogs and never someone else's.
    1. Prepare a warm moist washcloth.
    2. Locate your dog's anal glands by raising his tail and using your other hand to feel for two lumps at approximately five and seven o'clock on either side of his anal opening.
    3. Holding the cloth over his anal opening to prevent an unpleasant [COLOR=#0000cc! important][COLOR=#0000cc! important]squirt[/COLOR][/COLOR], begin applying firm but gentle pressure to the sacs. This should cause some of the fluid to be expelled through the rectal opening, thereby emptying the glands. Wipe your dog's behind clean, and the job should be finished.
    If you notice blood or pus in your dog's anal gland secretions, it is likely a sign of infection, and you should contact your vet for an appointment and treatment.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    lol tock, looks like every time you edit the only important part of your post are the anal glands, wtf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information