Thread: Hmmmm, thanks.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Hmmmm, thanks.

Well - hitting my first cycle in a week or so - gear came in today. So uhh, I'm pretty fvcking stoked right about now haha. Just an FYI - and thank you to everyone who's lended their advice.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Thats what were here for bro!!goodluck with your cycle

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Good Luck. Wellcome to the darksyde

Blog Entries
    Good Luck. Wellcome to the darksyde
    True that - haven't been this excited regarding the gym in a while...

5'8''
    186 dry, this morning.

I'd like to see 200 come and stay haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    True that - haven't been this excited regarding the gym in a while...

5'8''
    186 dry, this morning.

I'd like to see 200 come and stay haha.
    What? we are pretty much the same height, i am bulking up and last night i weighed in 221lb's at 14%bf.....

If u have ur diet in check ull see 205Lb's easily.....

ive never felt so fat.... 14%... im a big fatty..lol

Blog Entries
    My diet is in check - had a lot of help on the forum perfecting it for the duration of the cycle (when to add intake contrasted with weight)... I didn't want to have TOO high of expectations haha

My diet is in check - had a lot of help on the forum perfecting it for the duration of the cycle (when to add intake contrasted with weight)... I didn't want to have TOO high of expectations haha
    Great. What u running?

Blog Entries
    1-5 50mg Dbol ED
    1-12 500mg Test En (250/2x per week)

Nolva 40,40,20,20 and Clomid (figuring out how I'm going to run Cl this week)

I mean, typical first cycle, hopefully yields good results though.

1-5 50mg Dbol ED
    1-12 500mg Test En (250/2x per week)

Nolva 40,40,20,20 and Clomid (figuring out how I'm going to run Cl this week)

I mean, typical first cycle, hopefully yields good results though.
    Sounds good, D-Bol also gave me great results, but i know there are people that wont agree with me. just also watch your sodium intake on D-Bol, to keep ur bloat under control.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the advice. I'll double check that this week.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    i'd run the clomid 100/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    i'd run the clomid 100/50/50/50
    Reported Post. Bad Advice. lol

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bro u are going to grow.
    u have really taken the time to learn, and now all that hard work will pay off..
    good luck man, keep me posted on ur gains,

Blog Entries
    bro u are going to grow.
    u have really taken the time to learn, and now all that hard work will pay off..
    good luck man, keep me posted on ur gains,
    Will do buddy - I'll probably post a thread in Cycle Progress Forum or something, not sure.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Why you guys insist on running multi substances for a first cycle i will never know. Im not even going to waste my breath anymore....

Blog Entries
    Well I mean I've been posting about wanting to do competitions, and I believe that maximizing my gains before 2010 would be beneficial as long as I do it in a safe way. Which I believe I am.

Blog Entries
    Well I mean I've been posting about wanting to do competitions, and I believe that maximizing my gains before 2010 would be beneficial as long as I do it in a safe way. Which I believe I am.
    So you think more gear = more gains ? Sorry man, back to the drawing board.

Blog Entries
    No - obviously my words came across wrong. I respect your opinion obviously DSM, this is my first cycle and your definitely well versed in the subject.

But you feel that running say Test En alone, without any kick-start - I will yield the same results as if I DID have a kick-start? I don't follow that...

Blog Entries
    No - obviously my words came across wrong. I respect your opinion obviously DSM, this is my first cycle and your definitely well versed in the subject.

But you feel that running say Test En alone, without any kick-start - I will yield the same results as if I DID have a kick-start? I don't follow that...
    Say you run both and the cycle goes horrible. You feel like cra, break out with a lot of acne and cant to save your life. How you doing to know which substance caused the horrible sides ?

This is the problem with taking more than one substance. People try to fight me on this all the time but its common sense.

Blog Entries
    I'm not trying to fight you on it DSM - hardly, I'm just trying to learn more. You never stop learning, right? Trying to explain my point.

Well from my research I've heard that DBol will kick in around days 4-7, agreed? Test En around WK 4 (Though sides can show up sooner). For the Test injections to dramatically lower your natural production - blood tests show that will happen around week 2, when the Test is circulating in your system efficiently.

If I get unbearable sides in the first two weeks, then it would be the Dbol, from my beliefs. And also - say no side effects happened until weeks 2-5, once off the Dbol, if that was the problem started - the sides would subside correct? Also - sides such as gyno are preventable through Adex which I'll be taken.

If you completely disagree please explain, I really am trying to hear your thoughts on the subject more.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not trying to fight you on it DSM - hardly, I'm just trying to learn more. You never stop learning, right? Trying to explain my point.

Well from my research I've heard that DBol will kick in around days 4-7, agreed? Test En around WK 4 (Though sides can show up sooner). For the Test injections to dramatically lower your natural production - blood tests show that will happen around week 2, when the Test is circulating in your system efficiently.

If I get unbearable sides in the first two weeks, then it would be the Dbol, from my beliefs. And also - say no side effects happened until weeks 2-5, once off the Dbol, if that was the problem started - the sides would subside correct? Also - sides such as gyno are preventable through Adex which I'll be taken.

If you completely disagree please explain, I really am trying to hear your thoughts on the subject more.
    i would say that is comon sense....u have a perfect attitude also bro, i wish more were like u.
    u are going to grow like a weed bro...

Blog Entries

Excuse me if i sound like im yelling at you but i get so frustrated when this topic comes up. People on these boards run retardedly (nice word choice huh ?) high cycles and i think its a waste (for 99% of the members here).

My advise is start as small as you can. First cycle 500mg 2x a week test e is perfect. You will be MORE than happy with this cycle.

Again its just my opinion but remember this "race" is a marathon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Moose, I'm actually going to be trying out some new meal ideas, so I'll get all that Wed. Add a little extra fat, maybe switch from Flax to Fish Oil pre-workout, ground turkey which I haven't had in a diet plan before. So I'm pretty pumped about that on top of going from natural to... not so... haha.

Good to go DSM - I appreciate it man. I haven't started the cycle yet, have another week, so I'll mull over what you've said. Hopefully regardless if I follow your advice or not you head over to check out my log on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Moose, I'm actually going to be trying out some new meal ideas, so I'll get all that Wed. Add a little extra fat, maybe switch from Flax to Fish Oil pre-workout, ground turkey which I haven't had in a diet plan before. So I'm pretty pumped about that on top of going from natural to... not so... haha.

Good to go DSM - I appreciate it man. I haven't started the cycle yet, have another week, so I'll mull over what you've said. Hopefully regardless if I follow your advice or not you head over to check out my progress on Monday.
    Will do, good luck with it.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Well - hitting my first cycle in a week or so - gear came in today. So uhh, I'm pretty fvcking stoked right about now haha. Just an FYI - and thank you to everyone who's lended their advice.
    with the way we set up your diet, your gonna grow like an animal..

make sure to check in every 7-10 days in the diet section so we can microcalibrate..

have fun

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    alotta people start with the test and dbol for their first cycle..

we recommend you only do a test cycle so you know what goes wrong if it goes wrong..

DSM is making a great point...

either way be careful.. do you have any anc drugs with you when you start cycle?? a-dex?? nolva??

Blog Entries
    I have Nolva and Clomid for PCT or incase things get bad, which I'm hoping doesn't occur, obviously. I also have A-dex that I'm more and more debating running the entire duration to prevent any gyno problems.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro, let us know how is goes.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    damn i'm in so much envy right now... a cycle would be the answer to all my fitness hopes and dreams right now

Good Luck broski!

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Good luck bro, will be waiting for the log to start.

xnotoriousx i am as keen as you to start a cycle, not long for me now dude

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    Good luck bro, will be waiting for the log to start.

xnotoriousx i am as keen as you to start a cycle, not long for me now dude
    yes, we've had the discussion before, damn man i'm tingling!!!

I'm starting to wonder if a test booster like spawn/novedex or something might be a good idea to try out. We're both primed as ever for it.

Thread Information