PittBoy is offline Associate Member

Underground Milk!!

Well with the recent Milk talk I thought this was pretty interesting.

Had no idea raw milk was such a hot commodity!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/l...8415&gt1=45002

bushido3374 is offline Member
    That's interesting. I've heard of that movement, but had no idea how big it was. Weston A Price Foundation... I'm trying to remember if I associated that with the Paleo diet or Raw Food Diet.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    http://www.westonaprice.org/

The Weston A. Price Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charity founded in 1999 to disseminate the research of nutrition pioneer Dr. Weston Price, whose studies of isolated nonindustrialized peoples established the parameters of human health and determined the optimum characteristics of human diets. Dr. Price's research demonstrated that humans achieve perfect physical form and perfect health generation after generation only when they consume nutrient-dense whole foods and the vital fat-soluble activators found exclusively in animal fats.

The Foundation is dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the human diet through education, research and activism. It supports a number of movements that contribute to this objective including accurate nutrition instruction, organic and biodynamic farming, pasture-feeding of livestock, community-supported farms, honest and informative labeling, prepared parenting and nurturing therapies. Specific goals include establishment of universal access to clean, certified raw milk and a ban on the use of soy formula for infants.

The Foundation seeks to establish a laboratory to test nutrient content of foods, particularly butter produced under various conditions; to conduct research into the "X Factor," discovered by Dr. Price (now believed to be vitamin K2); and to determine the effects of traditional preparation methods on nutrient content and availability in whole foods.

The board and membership of the Weston A. Price Foundation stand united in the belief that modern technology should be harnessed as a servant to the wise and nurturing traditions of our ancestors rather than used as a force destructive to the environment and human health; and that science and knowledge can validate those traditions.

The Foundation's quarterly journal, Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts, is dedicated to exploring the scientific validation of dietary, agricultural and medical traditions throughout the world. It features illuminating and thought-provoking articles on current scientific research; human diets; non-toxic agriculture; and holistic therapies. The journal also serves as a reference for sources of foods that have been conscientiously grown and processed.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    There is one guy I know who swear by raw milk. Calls it "white gold"

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my buddys mom has a cow n gives us raw milk all the time, that shit taste heat

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    There is one guy I know who swear by raw milk. Calls it "white gold"
    I have some "white gold" for him if he's willing to milk me.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I have some "white gold" for him if he's willing to milk me.
    abt time you woke up...NASTY!!

Thread Information