Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Else...

I'll hold the door for man, woman, child and anything else thats behind me on one condition,their so close the door will shut in their face if I let it go.If I can walk through the door and it has time to fully close and stay closed for a few seconds its up to whoever is behind me to open it again. I won't stand around like an ass holding a door for someone for 5 minutes.The rare exceptions include people in whealchairs/on crutches,old people,and people who have something in their arms that would make opening a door hard.
    Last edited by Pocketbattleship2B; 04-02-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    bro, I do the same thing. If I don't hear a thank you I glady yell out "your welcome"!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    gets aggravated when people don't hold the door or various acts like that?

I just got into it with a fat woman. She let the door close on me, and I murmured "what a bitch"
    I guess she heard me and proceeded to get in my face. Then I got pissed and went off on her about being a fat disrespectful bitch.

Security soon came and we all went our ways.

Maybe I was raised different, but I hold the door for anybody, male/female, black/white, when Im walking into a place. And stuff like that...

I can't stand when people are such jackasses.

Oh well, **** it...I should've slammed her fat face through the door
    LMAO, people ask me why I get so pissed when people fail to have any "common" courtesy. I don't mind if someone doesn't hold a door for me, but it pisses me off when I hold the door and they don't even acknowledge me. I don't know, I just wasn't brought up that way. I think you can tell alot about people in this situation. Kind of like the "Sonny" test in a Bronx Tale.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, could care less either way. I do not expect someone to do this for me (unless its their job) and vise versa. If I am aware of the person walking behind me who is very close to the door, I'll pop open the door hard enough which will remain open long enough for them to get it. Otherwise, I don't play a doorman. Same thing with greetings at the office, I just don't do them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information