Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ex gf....

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

ex gf....

so guys, me and my former love interest had some issues about a year ago ok...didnt speak, i didnt try contacting or nothing for over a year...she starts seeing someone else ok whatever, still dont try talking to her...after a year smooth no fighting no drama she blocks me on instant message....now i say mabye she was mad i dont have hard feelings, i send friend request on facebook...still pending after 2 months, i know shes been on and has seen it and didnt deny it..if you dont accept or deny it still pops up as new request everytime yoeryu sign on.....so she sees it everytime she signs on....anyway, what could be her reasons? i havent hard feelings at all? is this some look for attention?

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    So you didn't really talk for over a year but u chatted every now and then on some type of IM?

Just forget about her dude shes obviously not interested and sounds to me like a bit of a bitch.

She's probably dating another dude or interested in others and your not included in the picture for whatever reason.

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a trust issue to me. Or your name has came up to her new man and he dont want her talking to you.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    so guys, me and my former love interest had some issues about a year ago ok...didnt speak, i didnt try contacting or nothing for over a year...she starts seeing someone else ok whatever, still dont try talking to her...after a year smooth no fighting no drama she blocks me on instant message....now i say mabye she was mad i dont have hard feelings, i send friend request on facebook...still pending after 2 months, i know shes been on and has seen it and didnt deny it..if you dont accept or deny it still pops up as new request everytime yoeryu sign on.....so she sees it everytime she signs on....anyway, what could be her reasons? i havent hard feelings at all? is this some look for attention?
    She sounds over you, which is what most guys hate to accept.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Take the hint bro..

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    so thing i dont understand is u call her ur ex yet u still used to talk to her....man take a hint move on....

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Take the hint bro..
    ^^^ Yup, that about sums it up bro. She OBVIOUSLY is in another relationship and has left you in the rear view mirror which is exactly what you should do.

Sounds like you ended things amicably, so move on...leave her in peace. (as she is doing with you)

That way somewhere down the road if you cross paths it wont be weird, rude or uncomfortable and you can say hi, have a drink or just respectfully have a nice convo...

pretty simple bro, move on...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    It means you are a fuvking stalker and need to get a life. IT BEEN A YEAR, WHO CARE IF SHE DONT WANT TO BE YOU FRIEND ON FACE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    It means you are a fuvking stalker and need to get a life. IT BEEN A YEAR, WHO CARE IF SHE DONT WANT TO BE YOU FRIEND ON FACE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously. it's facebook. who cares.

move on, bro.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Sometimes girls need to cut ties in order to move on with their lives, maybe you get to her and make her sad thinking about things that happened. She needs the space and you need to give that to her. If and when she is ready to talk to you, I'm sure you will know. The relationship is over and some things take years to heal, since she's in a new relationship she might not want to talk because it might impose on the relationship she is trying to build now.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Seriously????? Facebook??? What are you , 12???

next your gonna tell us that you Twitter and she won't reply.....

Let it go! move on! SHE DID!!!!

RA
    That makes too much sense

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Sometimes girls need to cut ties in order to move on with their lives, maybe you get to her and make her sad thinking about things that happened. She needs the space and you need to give that to her. If and when she is ready to talk to you, I'm sure you will know. The relationship is over and some things take years to heal, since she's in a new relationship she might not want to talk because it might impose on the relationship she is trying to build now.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by BritishColumbian; 04-15-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: the last one was over the top. my bad

RA
    Thats a lil over the top bro

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Listen to Katsmeow, she thinks just like a girl.

Anyway, sounds like you're sad now that you realize it's 100% over. But, that's life and you both need to look to the future.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    stalking? give me a break....like i said i didnt contact for a year then she blocks me out thats what i was wondering about

stalking? give me a break....like i said i didnt contact for a year then she blocks me out thats what i was wondering about
    its simple...SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Dude my ex is the same way.
    She kept deleting me from her myspace and everything.
    Now I understand, that only makes sense.
    It's over.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I thought you had to be at least 18 to sign up for this site.........

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    thats what i was wondering...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    hahaha.. i was gonna say this sounds very high school. OMG she blocked me from aim and wont write on my wall!!!

Last edited by scerpico22; 04-15-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, man I haven't been here in a while, it's good to see these types of threads still going on

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't let it bother you, quit checking to see if she accepted it your request on face book, remove that and quit trying.

In time, you may run into her out, and you can make ammends then and maybe just be friends.

For now, it sounds like she is trying to move on, and you should be trying to do the same.

It could just hurt her, you did not chase her, a lot of girls like attention and to be perused, but you don't want a girl like that anyway cause you'll never catch them and if you do, you'll give up.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    hahaha.. i was gonna say this sounds very high school. OMG she blocked me from aim and wont write on my wall!!!
    Exactly what I was thinking hahahah

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    i took that pic from the front of WRXs house

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think you should wait in her driveway for her to get home and ask her

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i think you should wait in her driveway for her to get home and ask her
    I like this idea, but id wear a ski-mask, chicks love supprises...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    It maybe that she's sucking that much cock at the moment and she just hasnt got time for you any more..

Or it could be that her experience with you was so fvking horrific that even thinking about you makes her want to cut her own throat...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    It maybe that she's sucking that much cock at the moment and she just hasnt got time for you any more..

Or it could be that her experience with you was so fvking horrific that even thinking about you makes her want to cut her own throat...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I like this idea, but id wear a ski-mask, chicks love supprises...
    yes they do. maybe jump out behind a bush or something. or grab her from behind when its late at night. her heart will race, all cause of you. how great will that make you feel

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I swear I already posted in this thread. Oh well, you sound like a bit of a stalker dude, just forget her and get some other tail. No woman is worth a year of regret and pining (maybe Jessica Alba).

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    she probably thinks you'll try to add her again if she doesnt accept it. so she doesnt care that it sits there. shes moved on and doesnt want u treading near what she is doing now. and who could blame her, i wouldnt want my ex's looking at what im doing with my new life post-them.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    is she gay??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    **YOU HAVEN'T TALKED IN A YEAR**

ONE YEAR

ONE YEAR

And you want to know why she blocked you?

Thats just as dumb as saying "I was sitting by my computer not doing anything on it.. and the screensaver came on.. the SCREENSAVER! WHY!!! I didn't do anything why doesn't my computer like me?"

Now, next.

You DO 100% have hard feelings, and you are obviously in denial about this fact.
    Lastly, I usually try my best to help guys with women problems but this was seriously disturbing.

You said: "is this some look for attention"?

Is that really what your mind is telling you?
    You think after you haven't spoke in 1 fvcking year, after she blocks you, and after she doesn't approve you on facebook, that SHE WANTS YOUR ATTENTION?!!

WTF!?!?!??!

That is straight up stalker shit. I'm not trying to piss you off (well I really don't care because your ability to use the analytical side of your brain has obviously failed at this point) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do 1 of 2 things.

1) Go fvck some other chick and drop the whole self obsessed bs. (I say self obsessed because to think shes trying to get your attention you're obviously obsessed with yourself more then her)

or 2)
    Grow some balls and start actually stalking her, videotaping her, and doing what ever you need so she can legally get a restraining order or buy a gun just encase you think her restraining order is also ploy for attention.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    **or 2)
    Grow some balls and start actually stalking her, videotaping her, and doing what ever you need so she can legally get a restraining order or buy a gun just encase you think her restraining order is also ploy for attention.

damn everyone is harshing on poor gargamel

I'm curious what happened with the break-up now??? You just need to find a new girl, she's smurfette at this point...never gonna happen again. It's been a year, haven't you needed to get laid yet?

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    If you have not talked to her in a year why are you even checking if she blocked you or not? Who cares just move on.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I think your over thinking it brother 3 F's stick with em

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    why the f would you wanna talk to your ex??? IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH..

u having a hard time getting layed or something bro???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information