Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    well thanks Dsm, and MadMatt for your input, but when your 22 and have done 4 combat tours you kinda consider your life pretty fragile and would like to have something left behind before you go, home many times have you risked your life for god and country?
    Your more than welcome, i try my best...

Btw, which god will that be??

normaljoe is offline Junior Member
    After our 3rd was born healthy I got neutered. I was Just turning 30 though and I did it because my wife smokes and I didn't want her on birth control as a smoker, I wasn't about to lose her to a fking stroke at 35. Lung cancer at 75, ok, but not a stroke from birth control. That and I had enough kids to feed

I think you should take it with a grain of salt, with her being pregnant your wife is BEYOND hormonal, and will be for the next 6 months. She will settle down about 2-3 months after you have the baby.

We waited 4 years between our first 2 and 2 between the next ones. You can tell her how concerned about how hard having a baby is on her body, and you just want to make sure she is fully healthy again before having another.

And if she is ready before you are, tell her you can't afford to put money into the college funds for 2 kids just yet, maybe next year when the economy gets better? And if you can afford it, then giver her what she wants, but I would insist that they are 2.5 to 3.5 years apart.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    well thanks Dsm, and MadMatt for your input, but when your 22 and have done 4 combat tours you kinda consider your life pretty fragile and would like to have something left behind before you go, home many times have you risked your life for god and country?
    1) There is no god
    2) Everytime i squat i risk my life.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post
    After our 3rd was born healthy I got neutered. I was Just turning 30 though and I did it because my wife smokes and I didn't want her on birth control as a smoker, I wasn't about to lose her to a fking stroke at 35. Lung cancer at 75, ok, but not a stroke from birth control. That and I had enough kids to feed

I think you should take it with a grain of salt, with her being pregnant your wife is BEYOND hormonal, and will be for the next 6 months. She will settle down about 2-3 months after you have the baby.

We waited 4 years between our first 2 and 2 between the next ones. You can tell her how concerned about how hard having a baby is on her body, and you just want to make sure she is fully healthy again before having another.

And if she is ready before you are, tell her you can't afford to put money into the college funds for 2 kids just yet, maybe next year when the economy gets better? And if you can afford it, then giver her what she wants, but I would insist that they are 2.5 to 3.5 years apart.
    Another good point, I do admit I am young and still have alot to learn. high stress job makes sh8t get crazy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Your more than welcome, i try my best...

Btw, which god will that be??
    To which ever you do or do not pray to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    1) There is no god
    2) Everytime i squat i risk my life.
    when you squat you risk your life for country? you doing the olympics or something? for the USA and as for there being no god, Im not a extremist, believe what you will. we all have our doubts on and off.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Testosterone is my god, 500mls per week...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't do it..its your body..and if you two don't work out... well you get the picture

hahaha good call

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    K check it im 22 and my wife and I are about to have our first come june 8th. yah blah blah blah congrats But she made a comment about having another one I was like who killer lets see how are first one goes. And she goes well in that case we will just get you fixed when I have the baby. WTF WHO SAYS THAT SHIT
    anals cheeper than birthcontrol
    You should tell her, Why don't you get fixed?

I think its something heartless to do is make a woman get her tubes tied , when I can do a day procedure but its not something I want to do for a long time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information