i love country but this new so called ***** whipped country is just not country its pop music with a southern accent .

you dont hear george jones, hank williams snr, willie nelson, and i love patsy and travis traitt and a few years ago i thought john mihael montgomery was going to be the next real thing (god was i wrong ) his brother montgomery gents are better more real

i was sitting listening to the george strait and alan jackson song murder on music row and wonder where did it start to go wrong .

some people hate and blame garth but i love some of his stuff . but when i watch billy ray cyrus on that bloody disney show . it makes my blood boil . this was a guy with some great music anyone remember his album trail of tears .

what chance has real music got when we have radio station playing miley cyrus as country . i havent heard a good real country song in ages .and if anyone mention tim mcgraw i swear ill hire a hit man to track them down i blame his own label for partly distroying this once proud music .

any way rant over whats your music tastes and do you think they have been dumbed down to sell more albums