laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Need advice on ex

ok so i went out with this girl for about a year. she was my longest relationship. (I cheated on her with 2 girls which she doesnt know). i ended it with her awhile back bc i was tired of her and she was an attention whore and just acted like a spoiled **** all the time. i told her we should talk to other people. we were still hooking up and a couple of weeks later i told her i was talking to someone else and she went crazy. i was like wtf i said we should go and talk to other people. anyways after all the crying and yelling at me she told me she was talking to someone else for awhile to. and it was the only "guy friend" she never let me meet when we were going out. i always told her i wanted to meet him and she just said we wouldent get along. I was crushed inside. its weird bc i cheated on her so i guess it makes me feel better. anyways a month later we got back together and started hooking up agian. then i realized it was going no where and ended it agian lol. i now never call her or text her unless she calls me and when she does i dont act like im interested in her. now my question is that i still am able to bang her...should i? or should i just not give the attention whore any attention

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    seriously bro id say re read your post again and ask yourself its a good idea...... you should get the idea

NOPE

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    cut it off man, find a new chick

if you keep her around either shes gonna get attached and you re gonna have to deal with it or this whole thing is just gonna keep going around in circles, same shit jus another day

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    last thing you need is to get feelings again with this girl, go ***** huntin its summertime baby

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Agreed! find a new one!

thats exactly what i was thinking..i just needed to confirm with someone who has never met her...what sucks is i still think about her, im just glad i know how to ignore her...iv been banging other girls so thats not the problem

i had a relationship for 3 years and i cheated liek it was my job.. long story short.. i regret it but i kidna dont.. i learned and wont again (she has no clue) so my counsiouc was shot for a little. but i wouldnt do it again (i don thtink hehe), and i havnet talked to her in like 8 months! better that way cuz i know i won

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    for you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    i had a relationship for 3 years and i cheated liek it was my job.. long story short.. i regret it but i kidna dont.. i learned and wont again (she has no clue) so my counsiouc was shot for a little. but i wouldnt do it again (i don thtink hehe), and i havnet talked to her in like 8 months! better that way cuz i know i won
    haha nice...yea i did i that too just to make myself feel better when she hung out with her "guy friends" and im so glad i did or else i would be a mess.

bro thats exactly how i felt.. could be an insecurity issue but fvck it .. id rather do it just to sleep at night if i got cheated on.. i never wnna be the sucker in the relationship.. oh well i definately feel better knowing i got dicked and she has no clue or she would crumble haha

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    man i would just keep her number saved in ur phone for when u have that night where u strike out and u just need a lay down.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    ok so i went out with this girl for about a year. she was my longest relationship. (I cheated on her with 2 girls which she doesnt know). i ended it with her awhile back bc i was tired of her and she was an attention whore and just acted like a spoiled **** all the time. i told her we should talk to other people. we were still hooking up and a couple of weeks later i told her i was talking to someone else and she went crazy. i was like wtf i said we should go and talk to other people. anyways after all the crying and yelling at me she told me she was talking to someone else for awhile to. and it was the only "guy friend" she never let me meet when we were going out. i always told her i wanted to meet him and she just said we wouldent get along. I was crushed inside. its weird bc i cheated on her so i guess it makes me feel better. anyways a month later we got back together and started hooking up agian. then i realized it was going no where and ended it agian lol. i now never call her or text her unless she calls me and when she does i dont act like im interested in her. now my question is that i still am able to bang her...should i? or should i just not give the attention whore any attention
    Go bang her. You sound like the idea American couple. Having a child together and hating each other.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I will never understand why people cheat well I do understand why people cheat. I guess I just find it so deplorable.

Ohhh yeah, I would say probably think very hard before you get into a relantionship.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Bed her and Dead her. You were hurt because your ego wouldnt allow you to believe she would talk to another guy.
    K.I.M - Keep it Moving

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    nah man, too many nasty diseases out there. If she's cheated (yes, I know you did too) who knows how many she's been with and whether she used a rubber. Getting laid is one thing, getting STD's is another.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    for you my friend!

thanks I need it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    nah man, too many nasty diseases out there. If she's cheated (yes, I know you did too) who knows how many she's been with and whether she used a rubber. Getting laid is one thing, getting STD's is another.
    im not worried at all about catching something from her..haha if anything she should be worried about catching something from me. (as far as i know i have nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Bed her and Dead her. You were hurt because your ego wouldnt allow you to believe she would talk to another guy.
    K.I.M - Keep it Moving
    yea thats so true, never thought about it like that

I am Wise as I am Great

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    man i would just keep her number saved in ur phone for when u have that night where u strike out and u just need a lay down.
    nah i cant do that because if i call her asking if she wants to come over shes going to think i dont have another girl to come over, if i never call her shes going to realize im banging someone else. haha when we first stoped talking i ended up sleeping with 2 new girls the first 5 days and when i told her about it she was so jealous...i dont care how badly i need to bust one im not going to call her...the only way il end up being in the same bed with her is if she begs me to come over...then il lay the pipe down haha

Whoa!!! Yo never EVER EVER Tell a girl about your escapades. Never confess anything. EVER. Thats just somthing I dont do. Keep them Wondering.
    Now she has that info things will never be the same

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Whoa!!! Yo never EVER EVER Tell a girl about your escapades. Never confess anything. EVER. Thats just somthing I dont do. Keep them Wondering.
    Now she has that info things will never be the same
    no i know what your saying..like id never tell her i cheated on her but when we arnt together and i do that she cant be mad just jealous. and it puts her in check by saying i dont need you i got other girls to fvck and makes her step up her game with me..for some girls i wouldent do that to but this girl i know like the back of my hand, shes super insecure.

like the time i convinced her to let me cum on her face. i told her that every girl iv been with let me do that. so then she thinks its normal and lets me do it haha

^^^ I hear you but never tell her what your doing. Keep her wondering. When she sets in her mind to do her thing, she will just think well hes handling him so Imma do me.
    Always keep them in the dark.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cut all ties...

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I will never understand why people cheat well I do understand why people cheat. I guess I just find it so deplorable.

Ohhh yeah, I would say probably think very hard before you get into a relantionship.
    I'm there too. I can definitely see the tempation, but I've never followed through and cheated on a girlfriend.

Alot of relationships end up like this. Both know that there's no potential in the relationship, but lack the resolve to commit to an end. I'm going through this right now with an ex.

It's a difficult situation. It's worth putting an end to it though once you get closure.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    cut all ties...
    OP do this, once you break up with a woman just get clear of her.Take it from me EVERY ex I tried to stay friend with went horribly wrong one way or another.Also you said you told her you were talking to some girl?Never, ever, ever volunteer information about any women to any other woman, Specialy if you are fu**ing her,it only causes war.

thebigguyy1 is offline Junior Member
    Find someone that will treat you right, just as she should find someone that will treat her right. Life's too damn short for it.....

III---III
    Last edited by thebigguyy1; 05-02-2009 at 02:05 AM.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Go bang her. You sound like the idea American couple. Having a child together and hating each other.
    Thats really what its all about.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post

if you keep her around either shes gonna get attached and you re gonna have to deal with it or this whole thing is just gonna keep going around in circles, same shit jus another day
    and i ask, wtf is wrong with attached exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post

and i ask, wtf is wrong with attached exactly?

nothings wrong with her being attatched as long as it doesnt influence you to be

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    nothings wrong with her being attatched as long as it doesnt influence you to be
    you're supposed to be attached moron

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    you're supposed to be attached moron
    i am if it was a relationship but if we just start hooking up i know she will get attached which most likely i will to, so the best thing to do like someone said above is to cut all ties.

iv asked this question before on other threads...

if you have to come on here and ask a bunch of strangers advice on your love life then you already know your answer.

we will see you on maury...

personally i treat women how i want to be treated,but like iv said before (too) each to his own

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    iv asked this question before on other threads...

if you have to come on here and ask a bunch of strangers advice on your love life then you already know your answer.

we will see you on maury...

personally i treat women how i want to be treated,but like iv said before (too) each to his own
    i just asked because my friends all know her and its nice to get an opinion from someone who doesnt know her or know what she looks like

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    i just asked because my friends all know her and its nice to get an opinion from someone who doesnt know her or know what she looks like

do you honestly need an opinion off anybody,let alone strangers?
    dsm said it perfectly.....

you sound like the perfect american couple.in a couple of years you can appear on maury,dr phil,springer infact any american chat show..
    they will pay for your dna and lie detector results too.lol.

Thread Information