xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Girl Arrested for Calling 911 to Help Dying Father

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Fire his ass. Fcuk the police. Thanks for playing.

I'm tired of hearing this bullshit about how they became cops to help people. If that's what you really wanted you'd be a paramedic. You just wanted to carry a gun, drive fast, and tell people what to do.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    WTF! He should be fired! thats just messed up. What is he expecting from a 911 call calm and proper? Stupid SMB.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    She's kinda cute

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    WTF! He should be fired! thats just messed up. What is he expecting from a 911 call calm and proper? Stupid SMB.
    I second that.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Stupid ****ing cocksucker!
    ***No source checks!!!***

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do her.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    He should def loose his job for this.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    This stuff is going on all over the country, cops are pulling people over and robbing them in texas. Police state here we come.

-JJ-

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    They shouldn't have cops answering 911. They've got it in their mentality to be assholes.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    that really amazes me, some cops think they are cowboys ay?

JimInAK is offline Member
    The fact that the police chief will "suspend" him without pay for two weeks and then let the officer's offense go should tell you where we stand as citizens. I called the police once and would NEVER do that again. It's like pouring gasoline on a fire. Better to leave the cops sitting at the donut shop to keep the honest citizens safe.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I called the police once and would they fvck deliver my pizza...

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    They should be restricted from carrying hand guns, then maybe they'll think twice before being such jackasses, dont get me wrong their are some cool cops out there. However, alot of them have some inferiority complex they make up for by bullying people with their "power".

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    They shouldn't have cops answering 911. They've got it in their mentality to be assholes.
    r they cops or just wanna b's??

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I agree that many police officers are motivated for the wrong reasons. This officer didn't use enough restraint. The girl reminds me of a spoiled teenager. Being excited, scared and mad isn't an excuse to act like she did. For crying out loud, she hung up on HIM before giving all of the necessary information. THEN, she walked to the police station and asked for help AND filed a complaint. Even if deserved, could the complaint have waited until after she made sure her poor Dad recieved the life saving care she was so desperate to recieve in the first place? What was her priority here?
    I didn't see her as desperately pleading for help. I thought she was aggravated and demanding something without cooperation. I think she was just as much at fault as the unprofessional dispatcher. I think the media loves to hype this sort of thing up to manipulate people who have been legitimately screwed over by the police.

Oh, and her gender and age are also used to manipulate viewers emotionally. It doesn't matter that she was sabotaging herself with her own behavior.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    I agree that many police officers are motivated for the wrong reasons. This officer didn't use enough restraint. The girl reminds me of a spoiled teenager. Being excited, scared and mad isn't an excuse to act like she did. For crying out loud, she hung up on HIM before giving all of the necessary information. THEN, she walked to the police station and asked for help AND filed a complaint. Even if deserved, could the complaint have waited until after she made sure her poor Dad recieved the life saving care she was so desperate to recieve in the first place? What was her priority here?
    I didn't see her as desperately pleading for help. I thought she was aggravated and demanding something without cooperation. I think she was just as much at fault as the unprofessional dispatcher. I think the media loves to hype this sort of thing up to manipulate people who have been legitimately screwed over by the police.
    You gotta understand though that not everybody can keep their cool when they're in a panicked state. She should not be held accountable for not being able to hold her composure. It's the 911 operators job to deal with these kinds of scenarios. This guy was a f ucking jack ass.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and her gender and age are also used to manipulate viewers emotionally. It doesn't matter that she was sabotaging herself with her own behavior.
    I agree with you that she was sabotaging herself, but again, she should not be held accountable for not being able to maintain her composure. Not everyone is cool under pressure; that is especially rare for a young teenage girl who's dad just started having a seizure on the floor

You're right. She hasn't had the training the operator has. I just can't help but think that if it were me, I'd be kissing ass if necessary just to comply with whatever it took to get help for someone I loved.
    It's pretty obvious that she's also really frustrated.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    She should have said "please."

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES View Post
    This stuff is going on all over the country, cops are pulling people over and robbing them in texas. Police state here we come.

-JJ-
    yeah i got arrested in texas for assault and they always take everything off of u and put in a bag. ofcoarse when i get to the police station and they go over my belongings half of my jewelry is gone. fvck the police. yeah this guy should be fired. hands down she wins the lawsuit

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    You're right. She hasn't had the training the operator has. I just can't help but think that if it were me, I'd be kissing ass if necessary just to comply with whatever it took to get help for someone I loved.
    It's pretty obvious that she's also really frustrated.
    bro all she said was fvck and the guy had a power trip. it wasnt even directed at him. seriously if that was my dad on the floor i would have beat that guys fvcking ass. there is absolutely no excuse

borra is offline Junior Member
    Everyone has a bad day, but that doesn't excuse them from being held responsible for their actions. That guy totally needs to be kicked in the nuts.

Thread Information