J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Reality TV show rant:

The girl I'm currently seeing likes to come over and watch some shows with me.

I like typical guy shows, and about any movie.

She always wants to watch Rock of Love, Daisy Of love, For the Love of Ray J or some other similar type of show.

I just say I can't watch this shit, it's too fusterating. She watches TV in the bedroom or I go prep food, or clean up.

Why is Brett Micheals on TV? Why are all these people getting spin off's on dating shows?

Honestly, how can people assume, the 24 "contestants" that have never met the "prize" really want to date or love them? It's just the biggest local douche bag, or douchette from each major city in America looking to get some TV attention.

I want to start a organization to either beat these people up, one by one, or to put a ban on these shows for taking up air time.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i agree, my gf loves these reality shows and its so annoying

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Simple... people watch the shows so they will keep producing them.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I agree dude.
    I don't know who watches that garbage or why.
    I can't watch it or I get so mad I wanna smash the tv.

Have a pepsi and a burger and watch Rock of Love while you yell at your kids.
    I hate this country.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    One of the bouncers at a bar I used to work at has a production company and worked on rock of love when they came to st louis. He said that there's so much alcohol pumped in these girls backstage that they barely know there names. Brett micheals doesn't even choose who stays or goes. There chose by what brings the ratings. I'm assuming all 4 million other dating shows are the same way.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I want to start a organization to either beat these people up, one by one, or to put a ban on these shows for taking up air time.

X2!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    One of the bouncers at a bar I used to work at has a production company and worked on rock of love when they came to st louis. He said that there's so much alcohol pumped in these girls backstage that they barely know there names. Brett micheals doesn't even choose who stays or goes. There chose by what brings the ratings. I'm assuming all 4 million other dating shows are the same way.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they are all the same, all of the shows seem to have an antagonist that always seems to stick around until the end

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    girls eat that shit up, i hate those shows!!!! sometimes I think I think I should just be gay...

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    man its just like anything that women like u need to just space out or atleast dvr so there are no commercials and u get through them quicker. The only thing i can suggest is to try and find some sort of reality show u like and get ur girl into watching that one. the 3 u named are probably the 3 worse out there

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they are all the same, all of the shows seem to have an antagonist that always seems to stick around until the end
    It's so obvious it's setup like that, that's what is so frustrating about watching them.

Thread Information