Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nate_Dog is offline Member

Poor old Australia - No one ships there!

I always bitch about how things here in southern Europe are not as efficient (no where near) as back home in Oz. But in some circumstances that is not a bad thing. Ever since the around the 2000 Olympics, our customs have been tight as hell. I mean thing got through after then.. but now no one want to deal with you.

As an Australian, that is not living in Australia, I wanted to say - That with all the UGLs out there - It is lucky I don't live in Oz.. Many thing make Australia great.. but then for some things it sucks ass.

Australia sucks for gear unless you are stay up in the competitive scene, a Vet (as in animals), are the few that has a good Dr, or are lucky enough to have good access to test bladders! Which means more people are ****ed! And a left in the dark!

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    you my friend are 100% right

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have heard Austrailia has some of the harshest penalties for making and having gear. Also I think they are the hardest country to ship to.

BBronco is offline Junior Member
    What about NZ does any1 have any idea about the availability of gear?

jug
    jug is offline New Member
    This is my struggle! im trying to get my first cycle underway , and want to follow everything by advice by members given on here...However I am finding it extremely hard to get access to the gear that I require , mainly pct chems.its a nightmare!

With all those sheep....

Quote Originally Posted by BBronco View Post
    What about NZ does any1 have any idea about the availability of gear?
    You should have test bladders coming out your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jug View Post
    This is my struggle! im trying to get my first cycle underway , and want to follow everything by advice by members given on here...However I am finding it extremely hard to get access to the gear that I require , mainly pct chems.its a nightmare!
    I have read of Aussie member saying that, that stuff got through, that it is more the oils and stuff that is trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I have heard Austrailia has some of the harshest penalties for making and having gear. Also I think they are the hardest country to ship to.
    Things used to be awesome back in the day.. but in the mid 90's things got harder. The Paperbols were around they were getting through... then they got onto that. Then in the early 2000's, everyone got on the powders band wagon and things eased up, then of course customs cottoned onto that... the old game of cat and mouse. Someone will figure out a way.

Anabolics are going down the path of hard illicit drugs... in terms of underground and dealing.. sad really. The people that are to blame is always the ****ing media.. they see a story,.. jump on it... deliver a 1 sided story, sensationalise the whole thing... politicians jump on it,... make the law stricter.. it is just a nightmare..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    There is a few local sources in aus, and you can obtain the 500ml bladders as well you just have to know where to look, nearly everything is available local. (though it does cost abit more then OS but there is less risk)

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    There is a few local sources in aus, and you can obtain the 500ml bladders as well you just have to know where to look, nearly everything is available local. (though it does cost abit more then OS but there is less risk)
    Yes like everything... things are always going around no matter where you are..or what you are into.. you just need to be in the know.. but generally gear is a lot harder for us then people that live in other countries.. they just get a source.. and away they go..

I heard the 500mls are expensive now, I mean still worth it.. but 3 times what i used to pay.
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 05-20-2009 at 05:17 AM.

might want to edit prices out mate,

yeah that is true, but if your into BB or hardcore training you usually meet people who know people, who know people etc.

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    one of my mates says that he has access to the bladders any idea of what the test is dosed at cause when i asked him he said he wasnt too sure?

depends for what animal and what is in the bladders

test e for sheep i think

Quote Originally Posted by sirrah2508 View Post
    test e for sheep i think
    Ropel 200ml bladder 75mg/ml of Test E

Tepro 500ml bladder 100mg/ml of Test P

Prop hurts.. but what can I say.. prop is prop.. my fav test.

are there any bladders of test e that have a higher concentration than 75mg/ml?

alpmaster is offline Member
    How does Lee do it...

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    How does Lee do it...
    ????

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Dog View Post
    ????
    hahaha he means Lee Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    hahaha he means Lee Priest
    haha i thought that.. Lee is the US with all the other lucky ****ers...

As for Hamish and Andy that photo of branch warren on your avatar is sick! I saw him compete in the 2005 olympia and i have never seen anyone so ****ing dry and ******... he was just out of control..

alpmaster is offline Member
    Well, go on a gear holiday, Thailand isn't too far. :P

Rugbyboys is offline Junior Member
    Australia’s war on steroids is one of the most aggressive in the world, perhaps even more draconian than the efforts by the United States. I LIVE IN THAILAND SO YAY ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboys View Post
    Australia’s war on steroids is one of the most aggressive in the world, perhaps even more draconian than the efforts by the United States. I LIVE IN THAILAND SO YAY ME!
    Yes ... that is where everyone over there goes to get there gear. My mate goes there every few months... come home works.. then goes back lives there.. runs out of cash.. comes home..

it is a vicious cycle,.. hehe

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    gotta love australia.

it's good that some of the guys don't get gear straight away. so they can learn how to cycle it.

Australia isn't bad at all for getting AAS and PCT gear. i don't know where people are looking.

customs are very tight not much does gets passed unless it's a hiccup which is very rare with Oz customs.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Maybe we should make a diversion and ship in 6 bazzilion tons of candy and essential oils or something then it might get through

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Isnt that where Sylvester Stalone was busted with HGH? at the time I thought HGH was some Bad ass heavy weight steroid , not something you can actually get a doc to prescribe.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Isnt that where Sylvester Stalone was busted with HGH? at the time I thought HGH was some Bad ass heavy weight steroid, not something you can actually get a doc to prescribe.
    What are you talking about it is not even a big deal prescription wise.. I was taking a pharmacist through a PT session and we talked law.. and he said for hard pain killers he needs to keep his copy of the prescription for 10 years. For gear it is 5 years and for GH he said is the same as cough medicine.

Maybe it is not a big deal because it is so f'in expensive and not many people are really touching it.. say compared to gear.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol nice post JBM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Do they still ship our prisoners to Aus???

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im in aus
    i dont bother asking or finding out a source i dont trust anyone and a lot of the stuff is fake.
    Ill stay natural thank you

timguyperson is offline Junior Member
    If you want to stay natural, you've come to the right place... ?

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    yeah im in aus
    i dont bother asking or finding out a source i dont trust anyone and a lot of the stuff is fake.
    Ill stay natural thank you
    Haha you clearly don't know the right people.

NO good source will EVER go and advertise their gear. Anytime that happens, it should ring big alarm bells

Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    If you want to stay natural, you've come to the right place... ?
    Yeah kind of strange.. it is like hanging out at a gay forum and then saying no guys I am STRAIGHT! ... WTF?

NO good source will EVER go and advertise their gear. Anytime that happens, it should ring big alarm bells
    I have said it before... That ****ing Branch Warren pic!..

Where did you get it from? ... he looks mental.

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    JMB whats up with all the pictures lately?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    I read an article that Sweden is retarded also.

skeldno is offline Member
    sweden is fine mate no worries shipping there

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    IFBB professional bodybuilders Martin Kjellström and Irene Andersen were interrogated by police in Sweden during a recent series of steroid raids in Göteborg, Stockholm and Malmö during the week of April 20th, 2009. Police apparently rounded up twelve of the top Swedish bodybuilders, including at least two IFBB pro bodybuilders, during an exploratory investigation into steroid distribution in the region. But no charges have been filed in the case (”Kroppsbyggare fast i drograzzia,” May 6).

Swedish police have been known to arrest bodybuilders for suspicion of steroid use based on appearance alone. Police questioned the bodybuilders about their use of anabolic steroids . Most of the bodybuilders interrogated were found in possession of steroids in personal quantities for bodybuilding purposes. All indications suggest that Swedish police are primarily interested in busting major drug dealers of steroids and narcotics and not bodybuilders who use personal quantities of steroids and related performance enhancing drugs.

IFBB pro Martin Kjellström cooperated with police and permitted them to search his home where they discovered only small quantities of anabolic steroids . The steroids purportedly amounted to a 1-2 week personal supply; Kjellström’s physician in Norway corrobated the pharmaceutical regimen with Swedish police. Kjellström explained to police that most bodybuilders are hard-working professional athletes and NOT drug dealers.
    The penalties for personal possession of anabolic steroids in Sweden is comparatively low. However, major doping offenses carry serious consequences that include up to four years imprisonment. Drug-related crimes carry sentences up to 10 years imprisonment.

Unfortunately, Swedish police are accusing 42-year old IFBB pro bodybuilder Irene Andersen of possession of anabolic steroids with the intent to resale and distribute. Police allegedly seized steroids valued at less than USD $4,000 (30,000 Swedish kronor) and suspect that Andersen sold steroids to other individuals. The pro bodybuilder, gym owner and mother of three young children, strongly disputes this accusation and maintains that they were for personal use only.

Police detective Sten Ove Falk publicly claims that they found what they expected at the homes and gyms of the competitive bodybuilders. But privately, as reported by other sources, the police were largely disappointed by the small quantities of steroids uncovered and surprised by the cooperativeness of the bodybuilders questions.

Nonetheless, Detective Falk has promised similar steroid raids in the east coast of Sweden based on what they uncovered. It is unknown whether police will prosecute any bodybuilders for minor steroid possession.
    The steroid hysteria in law enforcement appears to be a global trend. The arrests and surveillance of competitive bodybuilders by Swedish police is an unfortunate waste of valuable police resources. A similar situation occurred in the United States where the state of Oklahoma targetted professional and amateur bodybuilders for arrest and prosecution for, in most cases, nothing more than steroid possession. Hopefully, the demonization and criminalization of anabolic steroids for physical/performance enhancement purposes will ultimately be replaced by an alternate harm reduction approach that involves medically-supervised doping.

collar is offline Anabolic Member

obvouisly man
    i defently dont know the right people hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information