Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    J431S is offline Banned
    looks like the man is intimedated easily by minorities intellectuals; he' can't stand their intelllectual power.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    looks like the man is intimedated easily by minorities intellectuals; he' can't stand their intelllectual power.
    I'm intimidated by nobody. Especially people who use the term minorities intellectuals. If you have a specific question of the system and how it works and why, phase it in the form of a question.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I'm intimidated by nobody. Especially people who use the term minorities intellectuals. If you have a specific question of the system and how it works and why, phase it in the form of a question.
    Oh so your into what they called now days as Criminial; Justice System, huh? lol
    I will be back with tough question to u but don't skip 'em like a wounded man. lol

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    You are not qualified to make that statement. Get hooked on phonics and get back to us when you are done.

Thread Information