Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i havent watched hockey since my sabres got screwed in game 7 against dallas many years ago.
    dallas had a skater in the creese, however they called it a goal. fkin refs blew it and the dreaded city of buffalo lost again. i have been on hockey strike since, however cant wait to watch game 7 this friday, will be my first game back.
    would luv to see the PENS steal this, man i cant wait to watch hockey again...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Well, they are definitely at a disadvantage, BUT miracles do happen . They made it this far!!

my fingers are crossed

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Good Luck T. Game 7, do or die.

ray0414 is offline Member
    anything can happen, but this is something rare when a finals in any sport goes to game 7, should be alot of fun either way!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Friday night's game should be great. Looking forward to watching it.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    20 fvcking minutes .... let's go

Lets go PENGUINS !!!! I am holding my breath !!!!!!

1:17 to go....................this is a nail bitter

6.5 .... sweating over here

PENGUINS WON THE STANLEY CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion Hossa ... fvck off !

Hell ya !!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah .. Malkin with the Conn Smythe !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biff77 View Post
    We here in Detroit are sick of NHL comercials with SID THE KID ..... The Wings will win again despite the NHL officials tryin to hold us back,, Besides the penguins best player ( HOSSA ) left em for less money to come to a winner..
    Pits burg will not prevail,, and we will add 1 more cup victory here in HOCKYTOWN !!
    Anything you want to say here Biff?? Guess Hossa left a little too soon huh???....LOLOLOL

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Congrats T!! Here's some love

wow wings played like garbage the first half of the game. penguins definitely stole this one. they scored on 2 horrible giveaways by stuart, to whom i will be starting a petition tomorrow to have immediately released from the team. im still thinking hossa was playing more hurt than he led on cuase he really didnt do much all playoffs besides in maybe 2 games. then add in the injuries to all our other stars (lidstrom, datsyuek, rafalski,cleary, all played hurt this series) its not thattt surprising they got beat. theres a very good chance we see pens/wings rematch again next year. with the wings winning it of course

and my personal favorite ...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    so what do they get the week end off before next season starts?

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414
    the pens wont be able to win at the joe, plain and simple. if the pens win saturday then i might be worried, but if the wings win saturday the series is over. AND the wings should have hteir best player back, datsuyk. not having pavel play is like the pens not having crosby or malkin.
    well the wing won the cup tonight, maybe we will see you guys next year in the finals? (they didnt actually made it but they made a pretty good statement getting datsuek back.)
    wake up and smell the octopus,and what a nasty smell it is! for a while i respected the pens and what they were trying to do, but with all the cheap shots they have been giving they dont get any more respect. when they lose all they do is get dirty and try to injure other players, it started with malkin in game 1 or 2 at the end, and then last night they got dirty again at the end of the game with the blatant slashes and purposeful cheapshots with intent to injure. now if they REALLY thought htey had a chance to beat the wings they wouldnt be doing this. YOU can believe all you want, but the PENS themselves dont even believe it.
    well here we go. game 7. every home team in this series has dominated and i dont expect it to change on friday. wings have outscored the pens at home in the finals 11-2. pens better pull about 7 rabbits outta there ass for this one.
    anything can happen, but this is something rare when a finals in any sport goes to game 7, should be alot of fun either way!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    wow wings played like garbage the first half of the game. penguins definitely stole this one. they scored on 2 horrible giveaways by stuart, to whom i will be starting a petition tomorrow to have immediately released from the team. im still thinking hossa was playing more hurt than he led on cuase he really didnt do much all playoffs besides in maybe 2 games. then add in the injuries to all our other stars (lidstrom, datsyuek, rafalski,cleary, all played hurt this series) its not thattt surprising they got beat. theres a very good chance we see pens/wings rematch again next year. with the wings winning it of course
    This is too funny.

Not surprising huh ? ... You weren't saying that after Game 2.

Let the good times roll.

And I'm done.

Mario, Malkin, and the Stanley Cup ... what a night !

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    ^ Mario.. what an amazing player... one of the greatest ever

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    This is too funny.

Not surprising huh ? ... You weren't saying that after Game 2.

Let the good times roll.
    it became apparent that it was catching up to them, those 2 turnovers though really screwed them over though. the better team in this series didnt win, the lucky team won. i do want to play the pens next year in the finals again so ill be rooting for them to get back to the finals.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 06-13-2009 at 05:35 AM.

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 06-13-2009 at 05:36 AM.

it became apparent that it was catching up to them, those 2 turnovers though really screwed them over though. the better team in this series didnt win, the lucky team won. i do want to play the pens next year in the finals again so ill be rooting for them to get back to the finals.
    Better luck next time......

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 06-13-2009 at 05:38 AM.

and my personal favorite ...

Poor Hossa

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 06-13-2009 at 02:52 AM.

I think you left out a few more excuses... maybe the ice wasn't cold enough, or there wasn't enough Red Wing fans, or maybe their skate laces were loose, or maybe they ate some bad food before the game, or, or or

how many more excuses do you want to make for them??? THEY LOST !!!

PENGUINS WON !!! It was a great series, both teams had their issues, and the BETTER TEAM WON !!!! BOO HOO HOSSA !!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great series and a great game last night. Gratz to the Pens!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    I think you left out a few more excuses... maybe the ice wasn't cold enough, or there wasn't enough Red Wing fans, or maybe their skate laces were loose, or maybe they ate some bad food before the game, or, or or

how many more excuses do you want to make for them??? THEY LOST !!!

PENGUINS WON !!! It was a great series, both teams had their issues, and the BETTER TEAM WON !!!! BOO HOO HOSSA !!!!
    the better team certainly did not win, u could say the healthier team won.i guess lidstrom told the press last night he had surgery on his nuts at the end of the blackhawks series. u even said yourself it would take a miracle, and indeed that happened. As for hossa, he didnt score since game 4 against the hawks, not sure if he was playing hurt but he definitely didnt help. He was big during hte regular season and woudl like to see them re-sign him (cuase he only signed a 1 year deal) He'd have to take another paycut though. Alot of people up here dont want to resign him but i say it wont hurt.

the better team certainly did not win, u could say the healthier team won.i guess lidstrom told the press last night he had surgery on his nuts at the end of the blackhawks series. u even said yourself it would take a miracle, and indeed that happened. As for hossa, he didnt score since game 4 against the hawks, not sure if he was playing hurt but he definitely didnt help. He was big during hte regular season and woudl like to see them re-sign him (cuase he only signed a 1 year deal) He'd have to take another paycut though. Alot of people up here dont want to resign him but i say it wont hurt.
    Waaaahhhhh WAHHHHHHH can't you just say Congratulations?...LOLOLOL

I would have said congratulations if the Red Wings would have won....but THEY DIDN'T.....

Healthy, unhealthy....you weren't making those excuses when they won 3 games out of the series and one game was even a shut out.........

come on , be a man and just say CONGRATULATIONS and that they will kick our asses next year.......

the better team certainly did not win
    Give me a fvcking break dude.

The Pens outplayed the Red Wings ... simple as that.

Starting with Game 3 ... the Pens turned it on while Detroit sat back as if the Cup was going to just fall into their lap.

With the exception of Game 5 ... The Pens out-hustled Detroit and played with a lot more heart and determination.

After being down 2-0 ... the Pens took 4 out of 5 including Game 7 in Detroit ... yeah ... that sounds like luck to me.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Give me a fvcking break dude.

The Pens outplayed the Red Wings ... simple as that.

Starting with Game 3 ... the Pens turned it on while Detroit sat back as if the Cup was going to just fall into their lap.

With the exception of Game 5 ... The Pens out-hustled Detroit and played with a lot more heart and determination.

After being down 2-0 ... the Pens took 4 out of 5 including Game 7 in Detroit ... yeah ... that sounds like luck to me.
    From now on every fighter that I root for that loses lost becouse he was unlucky. Jens has just been unlucky alot lately

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Pens didnt steal anything.......they took it. If they played this series again it would the same outcome Ray. They won 4 of the last 5 games. The Pens were the better team. Wings better rebuild or they will never beat the Pens again.

Bro it's hockey, the players always play injured on ALL the teams. Face the facts the red wings got beat plain and simple.

-JJ-

Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84 View Post
    Pens didnt steal anything.......they took it. If they played this series again it would the same outcome Ray. They won 4 of the last 5 games. The Pens were the better team. Wings better rebuild or they will never beat the Pens again.
    i definitely dissagree, i think a mostly healthy wings team would win 7 out of 10 times, this just happend to be one of the 3. kinda like when the giants beat the patriots couple years back. Congrats to the pens on taking advantage of hte opportunities they got. For example, when malkin should have been suspended for game 3 but the NHL recinded his suspension, or the 21second 6on5 when the referree noticed it but merely tried to "shew him off the ice" as the ref said after the game even though it should have been a penalty, pens scored 1 minute later. or in game 7 when the announcers even said the refs let a pens penalty go, then they score 20seconds later. alot of game changers that went uncalled.however, in game 1 or 2 zetterberg covered the puck on osgoods back and i think they said that should be a penalty too but i dont think the refs realized it. but i will say this though. fluery made the save of the series at the end of game 7 on lidstrom, looked like that puck was going in the net!
    and as far as rebuilding, are u serious? they went to the finals 2 years in a row with the same team, to come up 1 goal short, a bounce here or there and they are champs. the team is built for at least the next 3-4 years maybe longer. what they need to do is get rid of the old guys that dragged them down like draper malty and holmstrom,chelios, not the same players they used to be. theres no reason the wings shouldnt be able to get to the finals next year. But from what i heard the pens have some cap issues with malkins salary doubling next year. and dont forget about 3 months ago the pens were a 10th seed and had to make a run to make the playoffs. next year there will be a huge target on their backs from every team in the NHL, if they can pull off a top 4 seed getting everyones best shot next year, then i think they can make it back to the finals. and hopefully gets a pens/wings rematch. congrats on winning it and im interested to see how they handle it next year.

i definitely dissagree, i think a mostly healthy wings team would win 7 out of 10 times, this just happend to be one of the 3. kinda like when the giants beat the patriots couple years back. Congrats to the pens on taking advantage of hte opportunities they got. For example, when malkin should have been suspended for game 3 but the NHL recinded his suspension, or the 21second 6on5 when the referree noticed it but merely tried to "shew him off the ice" as the ref said after the game even though it should have been a penalty, pens scored 1 minute later. or in game 7 when the announcers even said the refs let a pens penalty go, then they score 20seconds later. alot of game changers that went uncalled.however, in game 1 or 2 zetterberg covered the puck on osgoods back and i think they said that should be a penalty too but i dont think the refs realized it. but i will say this though. fluery made the save of the series at the end of game 7 on lidstrom, looked like that puck was going in the net!
    and as far as rebuilding, are u serious? they went to the finals 2 years in a row with the same team, to come up 1 goal short, a bounce here or there and they are champs. the team is built for at least the next 3-4 years maybe longer. what they need to do is get rid of the old guys that dragged them down like draper malty and holmstrom,chelios, not the same players they used to be. theres no reason the wings shouldnt be able to get to the finals next year. But from what i heard the pens have some cap issues with malkins salary doubling next year. and dont forget about 3 months ago the pens were a 10th seed and had to make a run to make the playoffs. next year there will be a huge target on their backs from every team in the NHL, if they can pull off a top 4 seed getting everyones best shot next year, then i think they can make it back to the finals. and hopefully gets a pens/wings rematch. congrats on winning it and im interested to see how they handle it next year.
    Damn dude, this thread was all in fun, but you are really a FVCKING SORE LOSER !!!!

go cry in your hat somewhere else......cause the Red wings did NO WRONG whatsoever, they are the perfect team.....gee wonder who SLAMMED crosby into the boards and took him out of the game....gee must have been another team playing dirty....OK.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information