Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I don't give a crap about any of the internet fighting or whatever, but that's a phenomenal turnaround. You should be proud of yourself bro.

stpete is offline Banned
    Dude, if these pics are really you, you have done a hell of a job and i congratulate you!
    But Reed was right, you were pathetic looking.
    Good work though.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Dude, if these pics are really you, you have done a hell of a job and i congratulate you!
    Good work though.
    lol... good transformation... lets keep it going

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I think what he may have been getting at is not that you havent done a good job, but you are still not where you "should" be to cut the last little bit with something as dangerous as DNP .

Keep in mind that a lot of the vets on here get constant questions all day that probably annoy the hell out of them, sometimes they are a little harsh in their responses.

You're doing just fine, keep up the good work.
    yeah i know what you mean... I do understand i can lower it more naturally but that's just not the route I chose to go.. I doubt I will use it again anyway but I just really wanted to try it at least one time for some first hand experience. I wasn't even asking about DNP though in my previous thread... I was asking about the supplements I'm taking WITH DNP and the quantity of pills I was taking.

Thanks a lot for your kind words

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    well the pics i posted in oct. of last year was aprox 13% and this is the only other picture I have here at work which was taken late last year as well (december if i remember correctly)

you were basing your opinion from the pictures i showed before? This is what I looked like before and I think I came quite a ways and changed my diet dramatically as well as life style. Don't try to put people down when they are working to better their life and physical appearance. I didn't need DNP then and I don't NEED it now but I am cycling it because it caught my interest and I am intrigued by how it works. Considering I have been on it for 4 days I'm probably never going to use it again after this cycle because it's a bit uncomfortable at times but I wanted to try it first hand regardless.

and no, i'm not crying i'm just really hurt and on the virge of crying... ;p
    I never once put you down. I asked had you tried dieting. I knew you weren't a competitive athlete and I was also thinking you had not progressed much as many do not.

I then asked about your diet and you said that that question was stupid and I was a moron. I never called you out or any names. Reread the post, I told you my experience and opinions with fat burning drugs WHICH you asked for w/ no specifics and I said I never used clen or DNP to burn fat.

I didn't expect a person to get so bent out of shape over a question on dieting practices. My bad......

i hope you weren't talking to me because I never said i hate you or think you're a noob, out of shape or any of that...
    Well if you travel to the other boards that have flame forums, which I think is gayer than hell and has no use but to pull our all ready small community apart, you'll see that is standard practice for many of the internet retards. Thats why i was saying all that and the you finding me shit. It was meant to be sarcastic

And btw the way you are not fat and did a great job on your progress but i still feel however you should not be using DNP, especially with the base you got now. wouldn't want you to burn any more muscle off.... I say this trying to help you, not put you down

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I don't give a crap about any of the internet fighting or whatever, but that's a phenomenal turnaround. You should be proud of yourself bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Good work though.
    thanks guys, i appreciate the encouragement!! :] it means a lot! And yes I do agree Reed was right, I DID look pathetic... it was a miserable life until I understood there was hope to change my life around.

I don't care to fight back and forth either as I have never really fought with anyone in this forum before (well i don't remember any other times anyway)

REED.... I know opinions clash sometimes and I know you're not an idiot when it comes to bodybuilding and knowledge in that area... let's just squash this and move forward, cool? Sorry for the name calling as well because I had a part in that too. I didn't mean any of it.

loftros is offline Junior Member
    Bro i think Reed was trying to help you out in that earlier post, he just didnt know how to? I dont know, but what is this myth that dnp burns muscle all about? I honestly would rather run DNP than clen any day of the week

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I dont know why I click on this thread........

u have 13% BF good for u.

Reed called u fat.....bad reed bad.......

End of story.......
    Reed has picture of me in his avi that tells u how secure he is......

Man u guys need to let things go........
    Last edited by calgarian; 06-04-2009 at 11:27 AM.

thanks guys, i appreciate the encouragement!! :] it means a lot! And yes I do agree Reed was right, I DID look pathetic... it was a miserable life until I understood there was hope to change my life around.

I don't care to fight back and forth either as I have never really fought with anyone in this forum before (well i don't remember any other times anyway)

REED.... I know opinions clash sometimes and I know you're not an idiot when it comes to bodybuilding and knowledge in that area... let's just squash this and move forward, cool? Sorry for the name calling as well because I had a part in that too. I didn't mean any of it.
    Agreed big group hug

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Agreed big group hug
    Homo (no offence to dsm and nicotene)

guys..... be

Quote Originally Posted by loftros View Post
    Bro i think Reed was trying to help you out in that earlier post, he just didnt know how to? I dont know, but what is this myth that dnp burns muscle all about? I honestly would rather run DNP than clen any day of the week
    Yeah he was trying to help out and I let personal shit (cops knocking at my door last night) get me more upset so it seemed to be easier to be a dick to people.... I didn't mean to act up like that, that's really not my style for the most part but sometimes I blow up and am retarded.

Yeah I think the DNP will assist in burning muscle IF you don't have the diet part right... I'm keeping the protein at 2g / lb. and I'm also cruising my test e 250mg/week until I finish my DNP straight into a test prop/ tren ace/ mast prop cycle. I think the cruise and diet will assist big time in keeping muscle while on DNP because from what I've read is DNP is anti-catabolic.... maybe that is false information though?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I dont know why I click on this thread........

u have 13% BF good for u.

Reed called u fat.....bad reed bad.......

End of story.......
    Reed has picture of me in his avi that tells u how secure he is......

Man u guys need to let things go........
    lol! I think you aren't getting enough of your soap operas in so this must fill in the empty feeling you've been getting.... ;p j/k! Yeah things are squashed... I'd much rather have friends than enemies.

Agreed big group hug
    Thanks man! That hug was intense! =P Hope no hard feelings and I hope you won't want to ignore any questions I might have in the future because of all this. I appreciate the boards and members we have here!

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i used to be fatter then trip, pretty much my whole fvcking life,

fvck that noise !

Quote Originally Posted by loftros View Post
    Like i said I haven't educated myself that very well in DNP as many vets and threads said its too dangerous to even look into

I read Hookers (AR's) right up and it gave me the impression from the write up that he would cause especially if the diet is not right. This being the reason why I asked about the diet and hopefully also wanted to see a successful run w/ a example the type of diet being followed with such a drug.

Then I guess I came to the conclusion that it burned off muscle when Lljavy or what ever his name is seemed to go backwards and lost muscle in his thread. Like you said you always gotta have a strict diet.

I guess I advocate less drugs more diet/training/cardio especially for us young guys 25 and under that could achieve our goals with a little more hard work.

But in the end it is tripmachines choice and I didn't AT ALL once mean to seem disrespectful to that. I didn't think Lljays or whatever dudes name is using DNP was smart and said it in my post but I did help him out the whole way through.

I'm glad we can put things to rest and solve issues instead of bickering like high school girls. Makes me smile even more

And BTW cal is just jealous

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    are you guys for real? 13% isnt fat. thats perfect.
    bro 13% is pretty chubby i'm at 8.6% bf but i still have loose skin i thinks its only water now

Thanks man! That hug was intense! =P Hope no hard feelings and I hope you won't want to ignore any questions I might have in the future because of all this. I appreciate the boards and members we have here!
    Definitely will not hold myself back from helping you. I gain more respect for you by us solving it out like grown, civilized people and should show the rest of the community that us "roided up freaks" still have leveled heads and not huge egos.

This is how problems should be worked out, not the name calling for countless pages, I mean really what does that accomplish?

I also really appreciate everyone here as well. I was actually thinking about how great this site and the members are and how much I have learned over the past year while doing my cardio in the afternoon yesterday.

Like i said I haven't educated myself that very well in DNP as many vets and threads said its too dangerous to even look into

I read Hookers (AR's) right up and it gave me the impression from the write up that he would cause especially if the diet is not right. This being the reason why I asked about the diet and hopefully also wanted to see a successful run w/ a example the type of diet being followed with such a drug.

Then I guess I came to the conclusion that it burned off muscle when Lljavy or what ever his name is seemed to go backwards and lost muscle in his thread. Like you said you always gotta have a strict diet.

I guess I advocate less drugs more diet/training/cardio especially for us young guys 25 and under that could achieve our goals with a little more hard work.

But in the end it is tripmachines choice and I didn't AT ALL once mean to seem disrespectful to that. I didn't think Lljays or whatever dudes name is using DNP was smart and said it in my post but I did help him out the whole way through.

I'm glad we can put things to rest and solve issues instead of bickering like high school girls. Makes me smile even more

And BTW cal is just jealous

awesome!! I'm quite a bit happier too.... life is so much more fun being happy instead of pissed off all the time, that's for certain! Thanks again and i'll seeya in some other threads sometime i'm sure.

Well, it wouldn't be a proper make up session unless you smelled each other's panties...

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Well, it wouldn't be a proper make up session unless you smelled each other's panties...
    you're about 2 steps behind us.... we've done that and we touched tongues already

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee151 View Post
    bro 13% is pretty chubby i'm at 8.6% bf but i still have loose skin i thinks its only water now
    pics?

are you on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    pics?

are you on cycle?
    how did you measure, hydrostatic calipers or electonrically (have a feeling its number 3)

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    13%? Sign up for the biggest loser, you fat ass.

Jk you look good man, the difference in the pics is ridiculous.

And since when is being fat bad?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't think you were 13% in the picture, I guess it depends on height. I mean if you were 6'0 I would guess your bf is 9-10% from that picture.

Now I started at 134lbs at 6'0 when i first started working out gained 40lbs (this was several years ago) bf% went from 8% to 16%, I never stopped bulking I went from 16% to 14% to 12% to 10% all without steroids (except the last drop 12 to 10%) and the whole time I was BULKING, I have never ran a cutter in my life and don't plan to any time soon. If I maintain weight gain muscle and lose fat thats fine, but I am trying to get to 235-240 so until then I won't be cutting and I still am leaner than most people in the gym and I eat 6 meals 3,000+ calories a day with 100grams of fat and 300 grams of carbs.

So while I won't be hitting 7% bf, I will be maintaining that beach body all year long without even trying!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    We all hold ourselves to different standards. If I go above 12% I feel like a lard ass. If you like your look at 13% then thats all that really matters.

Jesus guys I really never said 13% was fat. I was basing it all on his previous pics as me and him started to fight in another thread dissing one another

Its all good now and we're holding hands

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im 4% bf and i feel over weight, i need to get some fat off my willy....

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    13%? Sign up for the biggest loser, you fat ass.

Jk you look good man, the difference in the pics is ridiculous.

And since when is being fat bad?
    Its always bad, you need to drop about 10% just for day to day activity. Anything over 4% and your a lard ass. have you not been using cheque drops prior to cardio like I told you.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Im 4% bf and i feel over weight, i need to get some fat off my willy....
    See Chode, even Mad Matt knows the deal. 4% and under or your a fatty no friends

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Speaking of lard ass, Reed you are looking fat in your avatar, stop pushing so hard trying to make that fat on your back appear as muscle you loser...

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Its always bad, you need to drop about 10% just for day to day activity. Anything over 4% and your a lard ass. have you not been using cheque drops prior to cardio like I told you.
    i have but I hit KFC post workout everyday, gravy all over my fries bitch
    See Chode, even Mad Matt knows the deal. 4% and under or your a fatty no friends
    That's why no one would play with me on the playground................................yesterda y. They wouldn't even get in my van!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Speaking of lard ass, Reed you are looking fat in your avatar, stop pushing so hard trying to make that fat on your back appear as muscle you loser...
    Yeah I'll admit I'm embarrased of that conditioning, its shameful. probably around 10-12% in the offseason program.

Looking to be about .25% next offseason to encourage growth

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    i have but I hit KFC post workout everyday, gravy all over my fries bitch

That's why no one would play with me on the playground................................yesterda y. They wouldn't even get in my van!
    When the kids on the playground get attitude

Cheque drop it like its hot

cheque drop it like its hot

When your about to get in rush hour traffic

You know the deal Chode cheque drop every situation, and you'll know you had a successful session when you cheque drop before cardio and are able to run the elliptical of its tracks, fall over still holding on to the handles with feet in the pedals and keep going....

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell i am 22% now i feel like crying

Alphatier is offline Member
    Yeah I'll admit I'm embarrased of that conditioning, its shameful. probably around 10-12% in the offseason program.

Looking to be about .25% next offseason to encourage growth

When the kids on the playground get attitude

When your about to get in rush hour traffic

You know the deal Chode cheque drop every situation, and you'll know you had a successful session when you cheque drop before cardio and are able to run the elliptical of its tracks, fall over still holding on to the handles with feet in the pedals and keep going....

You ever tried them?

Heard crazy shit about cheque drops .

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    dramatic change trip... well done

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    i have nothing against either guy. i have met tripmachine in person and he is not fat. i dont know how u call someone a fat boy and then later on state u didnt mean it disrespectfully. i doubt those words were meant in kindness. anyone trying to change their life in a positive way shouldnt be flamed period. the mods always are talking about the rules so lets follow them. if i have to follow them everyone should.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im dying here at 5.3%.

Can't seem to get to 3!

sssssoooooooo fffffaaaaattttt

fml

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    awesome change bro....

Just so you know......When you breath, The mechanism that depends on oxygen, is not working properly. DNP is terrible stuff.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i bulk to about 42% and cut down to about 6-7%
    just thought all should know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information