Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Should we take tasers away from cops?

The title says it all. If cops were left with a gun and their flashlight perhaps they would use force more in line with the situation. It seems that anytime someone talks back to a cop now they get tased. Many think it's out of hand. Maybe it's time that we took these nasty little toys away from them? If there is a true threat it's not like they aren't still well equipped to defend themselves. What do you think?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I think we should take cops away from society.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought this thread read: "Should you tase to get away from cops"

I was like.........no because then more cops will come

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I think that there comes a time when the filth need to use a taser, a better way to go would be to execute a cop and his family when he uses his taser when it wasnt needed..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I think that there comes a time when the filth need to use a taser, a better way to go would be to execute a cop and his family when he uses his taser when it wasnt needed..
    LMAO!

Take those tasers away.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

They would just go back to shooting people.We should train them better and make them more accountable for their actions.If they knew they would get fired/go to jail if they did wrong then they would be less likely to go around acting the boll*cks.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

He can tase me whenever he wants.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a very novel idea.

dont be a fvckhead and you wont get tased. outrageous i know, but worth a shot.

Dave-D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketbattleship2B View Post
    They would just go back to shooting people.We should train them better and make them more accountable for their actions.If they knew they would get fired/go to jail if they did wrong then they would be less likely to go around acting the boll*cks.

^ spot on.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that old lady had it coming

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    It's just a taser. Why does everyone freak out so much about police using a taser?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    It's just a taser. Why does everyone freak out so much about police using a taser?
    It has the potential to interfere with your heart. And from all the stories and videos of taser misuse out there, I am not cool with tasers.

and ya, the "one" video where they actually killed a man, they tased him repeatedly. But still as yet, no matter how small the risk, the risk is still there for ****ing your heart. you are sending electic impulses through your body, it cant be good.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bros, tasers are used by cops so that they dont have to strike law breakers with their batons, which usually causes broken bones and more injuries.

a taser is nothing more than a fancy stun gun, its just a shock to wake u the fukk up and get the person to comply with the cop.

if u research, the injuries to both bad guys and cops have decreased since the introduction of tasers for cops in the last few years. thats because there is less hand-to-hand fighting or batons being used by the cops.

as usual, there are abusive cops who will use the taser when they could just diffuse a situation by knowing how to talk to people with respect.

now lets all go out and buy tasers before obama bans them!!

Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    bros, tasers are used by cops so that they dont have to strike law breakers with their batons, which usually causes broken bones and more injuries.

a taser is nothing more than a fancy stun gun, its just a shock to wake u the fukk up and get the person to comply with the cop.

if u research, the injuries to both bad guys and cops have decreased since the introduction of tasers for cops in the last few years. thats because there is less hand-to-hand fighting or batons being used by the cops.

as usual, there are abusive cops who will use the taser when they could just diffuse a situation by knowing how to talk to people with respect.

Yeah! That way I can tase the cops, thata surprise them!

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    It has the potential to interfere with your heart. And from all the stories and videos of taser misuse out there, I am not cool with tasers.

and ya, the "one" video where they actually killed a man, they tased him repeatedly. But still as yet, no matter how small the risk, the risk is still there for ****ing your heart. you are sending electic impulses through your body, it cant be good.
    there are videos out there showing the use of tasers on people with pace makers and/or heart conditions. it does not cause any more harm than on a normal healthy person.

of the few taser deaths, most have been attributed to other causes, such as heavy narcotics/stimulants in the blood.

look it up

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Living near Boston and see the way these college tards act after Boston wins a championship I am freaking glad the cops have tasers. This city is the worst when it comes to celebrating.

ray0414 is offline Member
    i think they should be taken away, cops were just fine for 75 years with no tasers. sometimes a person needs a good beating, but being tased can kill you. people are dying left and right if u pay close enough attention to the news. a 15 year old boy died up here in michigan about 2-3months ago from being tased. and he was basically tased for no reason, he was "running" from the cops and to this day they dont even know why he was running he didnt have any warrants or anything. but then again, when u live in detroit you run ffrom cops just to save your life lol

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMAO!

Take those tasers away.....

~Haz~
    hazard, what big nose you have, what big teeth you have, I am feeling like little red ridding hood...

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Dude died today from police taser here in aus today, apparently he was unarmed. I think cops are just getting lazy and cant be botherd doing "the dirty work"

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I been shot with a taser and I must say i will ever f*ck with it.

I think cops SHOULD have them, but if they shoot someone without the correct meaning or action then they should be shot back.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I wanna be a cop...

IBuryyou is offline New Member
    Keep em. Government is trying to take the ability for us to protect ourselves away so we need all the protection we can get. (Damn Chicago gun laws!)

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    freeze old lady!!!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im just gonna start carrying a taser with me at all times

anyone cuts me off in the grocery store line... tase em

anyone looks at me longer then 3 seconds... tase em

anyone tries to talk to me in the gym while i have my mp3 player on.... tase em

if a hot chick walks by me and her b/f is with her... tase him. take her.

yeah. that sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Living near Boston and see the way these college tards act after Boston wins a championship I am freaking glad the cops have tasers. This city is the worst when it comes to celebrating.
    psht. you werent in philly when they won the world series....

it was the apocolypse bro

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Its funny yesterday I had a guy working on my roof. He goes down the street (drives a 1969 chevy pickup) he calls me and tells me the cops are following him....

a few min later I go to pick up my mail the cop car pulls in front of my house and the cop gets out

"I havnt seen that car in the nieghborhood was he coming from your house"

I shock the cops hand and thanked him for keepin and eye out....

When I was 19 I got pulled over (yeap I live in the south...lol) The only thing the cop asked was what my business was in the neighborhood...

TGI profiling...lol

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    there are videos out there showing the use of tasers on people with pace makers and/or heart conditions. it does not cause any more harm than on a normal healthy person.

of the few taser deaths, most have been attributed to other causes, such as heavy narcotics/stimulants in the blood.

look it up
    see, I dont by that. While I agree that the few taser deaths our there, the circumstances in one way or another were retarded.

HOw do they know tasers are safe for people who have heart conditions. Are they having experiments where they are tasing people with heart conditions? Are people with heart conditions agreeing (edit-volunteering) to get tased for these experiments?

Its only a matter of time before someone has a condition which gets aggrivated by a taser. IF it hasnt happened already and were to not be covered up.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 06-12-2009 at 10:03 AM.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

incorrect...they are not just a fancy stun gun. Look at the watts on them. They put out way more than civilian versions do. They can and do cause heart attacks when used excessively.

As far as if i think they should be not used...NO. I'm hispanic and large...which means most cops are gonna think i'm "resisting" because I make them piss themselves when I look them in the eye. So i'd rather be tazed than shot. Either way...the cop will not get in trouble...they only get in trouble when there is a camera or they run out of plant guns.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    if a hot chick walks by me and her b/f is with her... tase him. take her.
    Love it!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    hell yes.
    if you knew the cases lawyers have in the US with cops abusing tasers and killing people you would agree!
    the most ***** ass cops use them at the first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    Love it!
    lol
    im evil like that

I'd rather get tazed then shot in a touchy situation where a cop feels uncomfortable.

The quote comes to mind "If guns kill people, did spoons make Rosie O'donell fat?" Simple, in this lawsuit happy world, cops need to be aware of the consequences of using their power. They shouldn't be afraid to use it, but should be better trained to recognize situations that merit the use of force.

I also think they should be paid more. Our priority system as a country is out of whack. Double cops salaries, and see how many of these "cop pissed off on a power trip" cases go away. I can tell you right now, if you paid me the equivalent of ten bucks an hour, and I had to choose between my life and some scumbug who's intentions were not clear, I'd taze his ass every time. Simple.

I have no clue where the money should come from, but I can imagine there are things funded by the government that are way less important than keeping society safe.

Either way, I'd rather cops have as many non-lethal ways to subdue hostile people as possible.

I also agree with the notion that if a man has the authority to shoot me if he feels necessary, I will Yes Sir and No Sir his ass till I'm blue in the face. Dumb to give a cop shit...

IBuryyou is offline New Member
    I saw a drunken idiot deservingly get tazed outside a bar. Pretty comical really.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    i saw a drunk lady get tased outside a bar in palm springs. this is what i said to the cops " next time u little bitches need help with 130 pound girl call me. i can get her for u with out a taser. then they tried to tase me" when it comes down to it most cops are little bitches and with out the taser they would be nobody. i would only become a cop to increase my ability to hustle

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Its just cops getting lazy, thats all it is they dont want grab anyone and restrain them, it easier to just taser them. next thing you know they will be getting around on those fat people scooters.....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    After the RCMP killed a man who saved up money for most of his life to move to Canada because it was his dream, only to be killed by the feds with a taser because he was pissed off in an airport, I say **** 'em, get rid of them.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketbattleship2B View Post

or they would not be willing to put their life at risk for everyone, just the few that were willing to pay for the additional security..

hmmm
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post

You can say the same thing about using a gun, shoot them in the wrong spot and they will be paralyzed. Also when using force there is the risk of causing permanent injury as well.

If a cop didn't have a taser they would simply go back to using guns.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    take the tazer - and leave the gun

bushido3374 is offline Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information