Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Well, Goodluck with your case. The Snitching can cause you some issues if you hit the wrong brix. Your paperwork will show cooperation.
    You did the crime, Keep quiet and lawyer up. You werent a victim when you had a pocket full of cash.
    jmo.
    Im two felonies deep and dealt with 2 BIG cases of my own.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Well i must have missed the bit about snitching, we call it grassing over here.

I dont know what happens in the US jail system but being a snitch over here will course you death. Theres no excuse for it, the only exception being if theres a chance children may be harmed, if thats the case then im sure every criminal would snitch...

I agree with vpchill, i myself am looking at a number of years in jail and have been asked by the police to "TALK", if i do they garantee i wont do jail. I told them i would sooner cut my own arms and legs off.....

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Hard to tell.... Wire fraud is a fuc**r of a charge!!! especially now a days! I hope you get a leinant judge! if not, see ya in a couple years

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ah! my good ole convict friend mad matt!
    was waiting for your reply

he is correct OP... while in jail.. you will find out so many more ways to be a criminal. take mental notes and learn. lol
    Hahaha you know that dukki..

I think were very lucky over here because jail is more like a holiday and im sort of looking forward to the break lol....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    To the OP, suggest you learn the word "accountability" it will go a long ways in what the judge determines your punishment to be. All I sense from you so far is a blaming of others for the choices you made.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

I dont know what happens in the US jail system but being a snitch over here will course you death. Theres no excuse for it, the only exception being if theres a chance children may be harmed, if thats the case then im sure every criminal would snitch...

I agree with vpchill, i myself am looking at a number of years in jail and have been asked by the police to "TALK", if i do they garantee i wont do jail. I told them i would sooner cut my own arms and legs off.....

Yep. In certain Facilities the inmates do the processing paperwork. So they see your file. Word spreads like wildfire about a snitch. Also with all the Jailhouse lawyers someone will note that your time doesnt match your crime and may confront him on this.
    Not even worth it. Better just to keep quiet and keep your chin up.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    If it's 11 months 29 days then it's going to be county jail, but if it's a federal case then you're lucky because the federal prison is nice as hell, I used to go in and do psychological evaluations at the Federal prison here, which is the largest in the US with some pretty high profile people in it...they have it made.

If you get a year and 1 day then it's prison...hopefully not state prison, because they are nasty.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Hahaha you know that dukki..

I think were very lucky over here because jail is more like a holiday and im sort of looking forward to the break lol....
    i suspect they allow internet access and you've been in jail this whole time. its the only way i can explain why you're on here all day...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i suspect they allow internet access and you've been in jail this whole time. its the only way i can explain why you're on here all day...
    Hahaha, i wish lol, my criminal record is so long lol that no one will give me a job.

All i have is the gym and internet although im not complaining...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Yeah it's really shitty how they lure folks in. I think I was like 1 out of 50 people in the southern area of the U.S. that was tagged as a recruit.

The FBI came to my house at 11pm on a Wednesday almost 1.5 years ago to interrogate me. There were 2 agents, a pretty hot chick and a JACKED dude. Thought they were a couple new neighbors when I answered the doorbell.

Since then I've been cooperating with the feds through e-mails and identified some eastern Europeans for them. Turns out these guys Romanians were a part of the Bulgarian national crime syndicate, and Interpol were the ones to intercept my phone calls overseas, etc etc......

Crazy shit, don't ever respond to those e-mails or believe even for a second that you can earn quick cash by aiding them in any way. It's all illegal and a bunch of B.S.

Hope my mistakes will help someone else.
    Now how hot was this chick? I am sure her and her partner are bang each other all the time

sizerp is offline Banned

Yeah I never really "snitched" like I said previously. The F.B.I. interrogated me at my own house, randomly at 11pm in the middle of the week. When they did so, they brought a laptop with recorded conversations with me and this dude from Romania. They knew about him already, had been to Romania and chatted with the nationals there. So yeah I cooperated with them cause I was scared shitless. They had this guy in Romania pinned and just wanted me to identifty his voice, picture, etc. I did, and FVCK him, hah. Him and his friends were threatening to call the F.B.I. on me if I didn't cooperate with their schemes, so F them and if you want to come try and kill me, so be it... but good lick my buddy. I'll take you and Jigga army down with my cock and balls alone. Good practice for the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    If it's 11 months 29 days then it's going to be county jail, but if it's a federal case then you're lucky because the federal prison is nice as hell, I used to go in and do psychological evaluations at the Federal prison here, which is the largest in the US with some pretty high profile people in it...they have it made.

If you get a year and 1 day then it's prison...hopefully not state prison, because they are nasty.
    Yeah max is 1 year even, thanks for this info, I was confused as to where I would potentially server time because of the federal charges.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    To the OP, suggest you learn the word "accountability" it will go a long ways in what the judge determines your punishment to be. All I sense from you so far is a blaming of others for the choices you made.
    I am accountable for what happened. That's obvious, without me it wouldn't have went down like it did. They'd have found someone else to do their dirty work. Alls I can say is you're right. I am not really blaming anyone else, but more like bitching about how they are so god-damn sneaky and can lure folks in who know nothing about this sort of thing. I can be accountable and still make mistakes, but I guess you're perfect eh fireman? Mis pantalones estan encendido. Flame on firecrotch.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Now how hot was this chick? I am sure her and her partner are bang each other all the time
    She was pretty attractive for an F.B.I agent. I could give you her name, and you could probably contact her via facebook or whatever the hell else social network that exists. She's in the cyber crimes division. Her partner dude was jacked, seemed more of a field officer type dude, but who knows what these international spy agent guys do in their free time. I bet he's on mad AAS. Not sure if they have families or not, if they do, hope they keep them well guarded.

Yeah I never really "snitched" like I said previously. The F.B.I. interrogated me at my own house, randomly at 11pm in the middle of the week. When they did so, they brought a laptop with recorded conversations with me and this dude from Romania. They knew about him already, had been to Romania and chatted with the nationals there. So yeah I cooperated with them cause I was scared shitless. They had this guy in Romania pinned and just wanted me to identifty his voice, picture, etc. I did, and FVCK him, hah. Him and his friends were threatening to call the F.B.I. on me if I didn't cooperate with their schemes, so F them and if you want to come try and kill me, so be it... but good lick my buddy. I'll take you and Jigga army down with my cock and balls alone. Good practice for the pen.

Yeah max is 1 year even, thanks for this info, I was confused as to where I would potentially server time because of the federal charges.

I am accountable for what happened. That's obvious, without me it wouldn't have went down like it did. They'd have found someone else to do their dirty work. Alls I can say is you're right. I am not really blaming anyone else, but more like bitching about how they are so god-damn sneaky and can lure folks in who know nothing about this sort of thing. I can be accountable and still make mistakes, but I guess you're perfect eh fireman? Mis pantalones estan encendido. Flame on firecrotch.
    Ah...and herein lies the problem. I give you some very good advice and you take it as getting flamed and and fire back with something a 3rd grader would say. I have read the entire thread and you blame the banks the credit card companies and even state "I didnt know at first" Well that tells me when you did know you kept right on doing it.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Ah...and herein lies the problem. I give you some very good advice and you take it as getting flamed and and fire back with something a 3rd grader would say. I have read the entire thread and you blame the banks the credit card companies and even state "I didnt know at first" Well that tells me when you did know you kept right on doing it.
    I guess I am a little upset about this whole situation. I am accountable for what happened, and I ethically believe that stealing is wrong, and Karma exists. From 2 years ago I have changed a bit.

And if you don't believe that the banks control the world, or are close to it, than you're the one with viel over their eyes. This is a whole nother topic, and I really don't care, nor do I have the time, to sit here and spout facts about the situation our country and planet is in right now. That's something for you to discover yourself. And if you forever think it's a false underlying problem we have, than F you hah I won't give 30 seconds to try and convince you otherwise. (Nothing personal man, just my way of going about life). But seriously, any individual who knows history can and should be able to put that together.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Also, whether I "learn" the word "accountability" or not, the judge has the choice of making me serve or not. The plea is guilty whether I think I'm accountable or not. Even though the plea has some negligable and false information on it. It states that I hacked into the computer system, which I never actually did. Only the Romanian geeks were using zombies and shit to do that whole hacking thing. So obviously the lame ass lawyers haven't learned a way to word things properly, or they are trying to get me for some false charges. Whatev it was dropped to a misdemeanor so I'll take it.

Also, whether I "learn" the word "accountability" or not, the judge has the choice of making me serve or not. The plea is guilty whether I think I'm accountable or not. Even though the plea has some negligable and false information on it. It states that I hacked into the computer system, which I never actually did. Only the Romanian geeks were using zombies and shit to do that whole hacking thing. So obviously the lame ass lawyers haven't learned a way to word things properly, or they are trying to get me for some false charges. Whatev it was dropped to a misdemeanor so I'll take it.
    Hello!!! I can guarantee you one of the things judges look for is accountablilty and remorse when deciding what to do with someone. Back before you got defensive I was trying to help you understand this concept.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP, i know ur stressed out and worried, but u need to chill out..i mean the more you post, the more i understand how stupid you were to continue to be part of this scam.
    the people on here have tried to help, of course you were going to hear it for the snitching, but people have been good to you and you in return challenge people...
    im done with this thread, enjoy your time, i really hope you grow up.

sidenote, whats up with all the internet tough guys lately...there should be a new room called "tough guys corner"

sizerp is offline Banned
    Hello!!! I can guarantee you one of the things judges look for is accountablilty and remorse when deciding what to do with someone. Back before you got defensive I was trying to help you understand this concept.
    Sorry I thought you were saying that I wasn't acting acountable. I understand what you're saying now. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely be willing to pay back whatever was stolen (not much), and be help accountable for some dumb eastern Europeans.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    OP, i know ur stressed out and worried, but u need to chill out..i mean the more you post, the more i understand how stupid you were to continue to be part of this scam.
    the people on here have tried to help, of course you were going to hear it for the snitching, but people have been good to you and you in return challenge people...
    im done with this thread, enjoy your time, i really hope you grow up.

sidenote, whats up with all the internet tough guys lately...there should be a new room called "tough guys corner"
    Well I am stressed. Sorry for taking it out on anyone here, and thanks to you all for the help. And most people here are on AAS, so expect people emotions to be displayed, especially for personal content like this. If it were any other thing I could care less, but it's my life and possible imprisonment were' talking about. And if someone wants to assume they know me from what I've shared here, then so be it. But I just don't take shit from anyone.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what has been done is done.
    now keep ur head up and deal with whatever they give u. do not go into court in front of the judge as a tough guy or someone who dont take shit from anyone, go in there very humble and apologetic..it is now time to pay the pipper bro, and u will handle it just fine.remember, tough times come and go, tough people always stay....

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    what has been done is done.
    now keep ur head up and deal with whatever they give u. do not go into court in front of the judge as a tough guy or someone who dont take shit from anyone, go in there very humble and apologetic..it is now time to pay the pipper bro, and u will handle it just fine.remember, tough times come and go, tough people always stay....
    Solid advice. Will always be humble in court - I was humble when the Feds came to my house etc.

Don't take my anger at the Romanians for trying to act tough heh, it's just anger.

Also - all this went down almost 2 years ago. Today I am a different person. I'll still pay the price and do the time, just don't think I am proud of what happened.

Anyway, this thread if an open discussion and I appreciate all who've chimed in. I am mostly just interested in what is to become of me, not in the ethical and moral reasons for what I've done in the past.

I didn't post here to be lectured, however it's understandable how you all feel, especially if someone has stolen from you in the past.

TTFN.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    You know I gotta get some of this one! Bro STFU and go do your little piece of time. Tha thread title should have been more like, man I fvcked up and need to go take care of my issue. I did what I did and now I gotta pay up so I will catch you dudes on the flip side.

I did ten years behind a bunch of robberies and to this day I have never complained or whined about it. I got locked up and did the time, and have never looked back. And never committed another offense (other than purchasing a few chemicals that I can and can't mention here). I got nothing for you on the sympathy side, and there is nothing cool about it. May you do some really hard time and learn a reallt good lesson. Good luck with that.

By the way, I have several reminders on my body of the whole event. Grab you some of the souvineers to help you commemorate your decisons.

Iron_Pig is offline Member

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    i got an idea for all you "ops" or whatever the fvck that is, how bout do something constructive with your life and dont be a moron..?

and then you wouldnt even have to be posting these questions on a STEROID forum

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'll take you and Jigga army down with my cock and balls alone. Good practice for the pen.
    thats funny. didnt you know we are all tough guys on here?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Why not just head to mexico???

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    hope you enjoy cockmeat sandwiches

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    hope you enjoy cockmeat sandwiches

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    I was thinking more like jamaica!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    GIVE me a f*ckn break, you knew what it was unless you have been living under a rock for the last 20 years.

yeah that's it, try to justify it by blaming the banks. They rip us off with high interest because people like you rip them off and they have to make it up somehow.

No sympathy from me.
    he is describing a nigerian scam which means the only victim would be a bank not individuals

Id have to Agree with HD. Man just do your time. You did what you did. I dont respect it because theres no real criminality in scamming people / Identity theft. Its like sneak thieving. I feel if your gonna take it then take it and make it known its taken!!
    jmo

Do your time. Enjoy!

^^ my brother my brother.

idiots

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information