LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

At&T Phone Trouble

I'm at a loss guys, can't find any help online and don't have any means atm to contact customer support. Basically my phone's been fine for awhile, it's not a new fancy model, just one of those black flip top nokia ones. Anyways, like I said, it's been fine but suddenly tonight I get a text from my fiance saying she can't call and gets a busy signal. So I try calling her, 3 fast beeps, and it hangs up. I have signal in my room, never had any trouble before, so I turn it off and on again. Same thing. I try sending her a text back and it says I haven't had a message center selected? So now I'm like wtf? I go online find the national message center number for at&t and put it into my phone and whala! I have text back thank god. But still no calling. I can't call anyone, nor can I receieve any phone calls... What gives? I won't be able to go to the At&t store for a few days and was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem? I'm at a loss of what to do... I've reset my phone and all....

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    I'm at a loss guys, can't find any help online and don't have any means atm to contact customer support. Basically my phone's been fine for awhile, it's not a new fancy model, just one of those black flip top nokia ones. Anyways, like I said, it's been fine but suddenly tonight I get a text from my fiance saying she can't call and gets a busy signal. So I try calling her, 3 fast beeps, and it hangs up. I have signal in my room, never had any trouble before, so I turn it off and on again. Same thing. I try sending her a text back and it says I haven't had a message center selected? So now I'm like wtf? I go online find the national message center number for at&t and put it into my phone and whala! I have text back thank god. But still no calling. I can't call anyone, nor can I receieve any phone calls... What gives? I won't be able to go to the At&t store for a few days and was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem? I'm at a loss of what to do... I've reset my phone and all....
    That sucks, maybe the FBI is watching you. They watched me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you tried leaving your room????? Go somewhere else, eliminate the obvious.

Also try resetting your phone by pulling you battery for 30 sec then putting it back in.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Could be the network is down in your area. Try getting to an AT&T store. They are all over the place. Or do what I did and switch to Verizon.

Thread Information