I'm at a loss guys, can't find any help online and don't have any means atm to contact customer support. Basically my phone's been fine for awhile, it's not a new fancy model, just one of those black flip top nokia ones. Anyways, like I said, it's been fine but suddenly tonight I get a text from my fiance saying she can't call and gets a busy signal. So I try calling her, 3 fast beeps, and it hangs up. I have signal in my room, never had any trouble before, so I turn it off and on again. Same thing. I try sending her a text back and it says I haven't had a message center selected? So now I'm like wtf? I go online find the national message center number for at&t and put it into my phone and whala! I have text back thank god. But still no calling. I can't call anyone, nor can I receieve any phone calls... What gives? I won't be able to go to the At&t store for a few days and was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem? I'm at a loss of what to do... I've reset my phone and all....