Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yergg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Mate what is going on in your head right now? This forum isn't a democracy. I mean, what do you hate that is happening now? What is supposedly happening now?
    I think hes refering to the war now.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yergg View Post
    I think hes refering to the war now.
    What has the occupation of Iraq and Afghanastan got to do with the Bill of Rights?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Your trying to read to much into this.I love college football.This is not a rant at all.Not meant to upset anyone.This is who we are.we are all immigrants in this country.I don't like the any war!Sometimes it is needed.But not often.I don't like the current administration.It's very weak, but that's another story.P.S.-I like oreos and milk also...LOL

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Your trying to read to much into this.I love college football.This is not a rant at all.Not meant to upset anyone.This is who we are.we are all immigrants in this country.I don't like the any war!Sometimes it is needed.But not often.I don't like the current administration.It's very weak, but that's another story.P.S.-I like oreos and milk also...LOL
    Ok so then explain this to me..

How does the title of this thread... "If you don't believe in this, get out of my country!"... correlate whatsoever to the posting of the American constitution.

My first impression was that you're a skin-head, neo-nazi. So please tell me I'm wrong..

Thread Information