Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scribbs12 is offline Member

Military SPEC OPS

anyone in SPEC ops any branch? could you state some of your experiences? and branch etc..just curious..
    im leaving soon to the air force.. for TACP.. wanted to do combat control.. but i barley passed the past for that. they said they needed better scores.. plus i read and researched its pretty tough.. and if i were to wash out.. reclassified into a bs job..tacp is hard as well but tech school isnt 2 years.. so thats another thing i didnt wanna be stuck in.... tech school 2 years!?.. tacp entrance test is cake.. 2mile run in less than 15, 45min push ups, 45 min sit ups, 8 pull ups gets you in the door.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Military SPEC OPS-090108af_specops_800.jpg  

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12 View Post
    anyone in SPEC ops any branch? could you state some of your experiences? and branch etc..just curious..
    im leaving soon to the air force.. for TACP.. wanted to do combat control.. but i barley passed the past for that. they said they needed better scores.. plus i read and researched its pretty tough.. and if i were to wash out.. reclassified into a bs job..tacp is hard as well but tech school isnt 2 years.. so thats another thing i didnt wanna be stuck in.... tech school 2 years!?.. tacp entrance test is cake.. 2mile run in less than 15, 45min push ups, 45 min sit ups, 8 pull ups gets you in the door.
    I have a friend that's CCT and another who is leaving for tech school soon. If you barely passed the PAST than I suggest you get in better shape. I had class with a retired TACP last semester, and it's no joke either. If I could have done it over I think I would have gone SERE.

i looked at sere.. but basically you're just a glorified instructor.. THAT KNOWS ALOT OF SHIT.. yes i know.. but i couldnt really get to much information as what they do in the field.. other than then deploy and just instruct all the time..

im in good shape.. its just my cardio thats lacking.

i lost alot of weight.. i went from 220.. running my mile n a half for college rotc at 11.30 (cut off is 12.30 i believe) thats damn good for me at 5'8 r0fl..
    but i lost all that weight now im at a good 175-180.. havent timed my run yet.. but after i did the past for cct/para resc. i did my swim in like 13.20 cut off is 14. then my mile n a half in 10.25 cut off was 10.45.. i know i can do it faster.. for those that dont know.. the past consist of
    x2 25 meter under water swims
    500 meter swim
    1.5 run
    45 minimum push ups, sit ups, flutter kicks
    8 pull ups
    Last edited by scribbs12; 06-22-2009 at 07:23 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Ranger school

SFAS

Q-course

what do you want to know?

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    I was airborne then ranger, airborne was cake but ranger training is a bitch bro and I was in shape for that.

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Ranger school

SFAS

Q-course

man i talked to the army recruiter about special forces.. they were a great help so i dont have too much to ask about them.. just wanted to hear some peoples stories that all.. but on a bad note.. the army recruiter was a stalker.. and still harasses me lol.. He called me at least 3-5 times a week. Showed up at my house a few times, because he was "just in the neighborhood," conveniently while i was having sex almost everything with my gf.

but i asked around as well about the army green berets .. i hear if you want to do spec ops thats where to go.. because they have the most funding.. and somethign about the "tower of power" ranger to berets..
    but i also saw alot of how they dont get treated as great as the AF and are always complaining that when they deploy with the AF they dont get per diem like airmen.. amongst other things..
    but i did consider the army.. he was throwing a fat bonus at me.. 40k

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am .

I am in the DILF Branch. Wanna join ?

depends on how big that branch is?.. the bigger the better..

lol .. sorry im just provoking you.. lol

well I spent ten years in so I have a lot of stories....not all are great ones....

No shit there I was knee deap in hand grenades pins in the middle of the red light district when I did not have enough money to pay the hooker and had five pissed off russians pimps running after me...needles to say I took an ass beating.....

It is one of the best times in my life and one of the hardest it costed me my first wife and tore me and my second wife apart.... Everything sucks till it over then it was the best thing you ever did...

well I spent ten years in so I have a lot of stories....not all are great ones....

No shit there I was knee deap in hand grenades pins in the middle of the red light district when I did not have enough money to pay the hooker and had five pissed off russians pimps running after me...needles to say I took an ass beating.....
    I have similar combat experience. Except substitute "Greek" for "Russian".

its europe bro.. lol no thai lan or Philippines. 5 bucks wont get you far.. you were out alone?.. where were you boys at?

would it be wise to erace just about all my posts about gear?... since they said they're going to look into everything for my security clearance.. i do have pictures of my face on here... but no names..

its europe bro.. lol no thai lan or Philippines. 5 bucks wont get you far.. you were out alone?.. where were you boys at?
    still getting laid...I dont like to talk about the philippines I have PTSD from that one...the bitch had a cock...LMFAO...sad but true...he/she or it took the ass beating on that one and it costed me 200.00 dollars to keep out of jail...good times..

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I have similar combat experience. Except substitute "Greek" for "Russian".
    Can the greeks run as fast as those russian, shit bro I thought I was fast back then but they had me in the first block.....fuvker....I hate still get chill on the back of my neck when a see doc martens.....lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    depends on how big that branch is?.. the bigger the better..
    Seems to be above normal.

We primary focus on rear ste@lth entry's, reverse cowgirl grapples and lastly the donkey punch maneuver.

You think you got what it takes to be a DILF?

would it be wise to erace just about all my posts about gear?... since they said they're going to look into everything for my security clearance.. i do have pictures of my face on here... but no names..
    no they dont look into this kind of thing....but always change you email address.....

Can the greeks run as fast as those russian, shit bro I thought I was fast back then but they had me in the first block.....fuvker....I hate still get chill on the back of my neck when a see doc martens.....lol
    No, but they are big, hairy, and speak a different language so therefore are scary. Gear is legal there. Their thighs were too big to run fast.

But you wanna talk about per diem..... Ohhh man was it sweet

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    But you wanna talk about per diem..... Ohhh man was it sweet
    branch? job title?

branch? job title?
    USAF... Underutilized and underappreciated mall security guard. I'm a part of this-

http://www.comcast.net/video/air-forces-911/1153170147/

no offense but that looks a bit tedious.. basically you just set up bases in matter of hours. and if your an e-3 or below starting in that afsc, i bet you get all the bitch work putting up living quarters, bunkers, etc..

no offense but that looks a bit tedious.. basically you just set up bases in matter of hours. and if your an e-3 or below starting in that afsc, i bet you get all the bitch work putting up living quarters, bunkers, etc..
    I don't do that part. We got no recognition at all. I wouldn't really know how others compare, but low rank gets bitch work regardless of AFSC.

still getting laid...I dont like to talk about the philippines I have PTSD from that one...the bitch had a cock...LMFAO...sad but true...he/she or it took the ass beating on that one and it costed me 200.00 dollars to keep out of jail...good times..
    10,000 pesos lol.. i lived in japan.. on okinawa.. was always in phillipines.. fields ave or phils or whatever right in front of clark.. 500 pesos and you're golden. cops are so corrupt over there. you can pay your way out of anything.. they only bring home a few 100 bucks a month to support their family so i guess its for a good reason.... i wont comment on they chick with a dick.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Seems to be above normal.

We primary focus on rear ste@lth entry's, reverse cowgirl grapples and lastly the donkey punch maneuver.

You think you got what it takes to be a DILF?
    that had me cracking up... lol
    so is this a part of the navy?..
    you guys are seamen as well or what?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    seamen swallowers

Subic bay baby the fun you can have there before it was closed.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If you can get yourself in better shape and have the determination you will not wash out. You just need to remember it is all over in a certain amount of weeks. It will be tough, make no mistake about that.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    PM me with specific questines please I'm not going to post certain things on the open forum...6.5 yrs SF...

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Well I can tell you Airforce spec ops do alot of sitting around Pj's do alot more back in the states than they do oversea's if a bird goes down or something yah, but other than that they really just sit on there ass most the deployment cct's would be where its at those guys get to roll with everyone. And im leaving it that open but litterly everyone

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive done time in MI5, SAS, DVD, CD, iPOD, MTV and VD....

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Ive done time in MI5, SAS, DVD, CD, iPOD, MTV and VD....

VD did you get penicillin shot's bro that stuff is bad ?

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    lol iron pig was it the same when you were in, did you guys hate sf really bad?

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Ahhh good auld MAD MATT..... I still hear guys talking in the mess about how mad, MATT the "Manc" was when he was in "The Regiment"....The ex-REME guys use to be shit scared of him...... them were the days eh, "he who dares Rodders, he who dares my son!"
    hahahah them were the days lol, i still remember all my battle drills...

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 10:01 AM.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Ranger school

SFAS

Q-course

HAH! No shyt Prone we have a lot in common. You still in? Are you at Regiment?

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    PM me with specific questines please I'm not going to post certain things on the open forum...6.5 yrs SF...
    You too huh? What group are you with?

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    HAH! No shyt Prone we have a lot in common. You still in? Are you at Regiment?
    No bro, I have been out for 11 years now.....but I still work with them I was with the 5th sf group in Iraq last year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information