Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hrbp9501 is offline Female Member

Embrace the ones...

that you love, you don't know when they will be taken from you. I just got word a very dear friend of 20+ years past away on July 4th. She had a long fight with cancer. She is now free of all the pain she went thru. She leaves behind three wonderful children and an a very special husband.
    So, please don't put off that visit or phone call like I did. I will be with her family tonight and I know its going to be very hard to help her children understand all of this.
    The funeral is tomorrow at 11am. RIP my very special friend. You were loved by many.
    Deuce, I now feel the pain you have been going thru with your loss of Woody. My thoughts and prayers are still going out to you.
    Thanks for listening.

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    R.i.p

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    sad news, r i p....

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    sorry to hear that. the chick im dating lost her sister in law on july 4th also to a car crash

she left behind a great 5 year old son and loving husband.

may your friend find peace

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    sorry to hear that. the chick im dating lost her sister in law on july 4th also to a car crash

she left behind a great 5 year old son and loving husband.

may your friend find peace
    I'm sorry to hear that. my thoughts are with you and your girl.
    The children are the ones that I worry about, how do you really make them understand, my dad died when I was 10 and it was hard then, but as you get older and all these wonderful things and not so wonderful things are going on in your live and you want to share them with your parent you really can't.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Sorry for your loss

R I P

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sorry for your lose.

But your post did inspired me to call my sick grandmother...

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    I am sorry for your lose.Thank you.

But your post did inspired me to call my sick grandmother...
    I'm very glad to hear that.

Thanks guys.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am sorry to hear of ur lost.
    her family will be in my prayers...

R.I.P

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I am also sorry for your lost my florida girl-friend

R.I.P.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you.

I'm off to get the children and take them to the funeral home, may God be with me and give me the right words to help these children understand what is happening.
    Thanks for the support guys and thanks for being here.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I can extend the same condolences to you. I am very sorry to hear this. Now we are both grieving .. I am very very sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through at this exact moment... It sucks... it hurts.. and no matter what anyone says.. it does not get any better.. Only time will tell if you will heal but from what i can tell you are a very strong person and I know that you will be able to overcome this terrible tragedy.

I'd like to say something that I heard at the funeral for my best friend the other day... The pastor said, Why would a Loving God who is supposed to care and love us so much put us through such horrible pain and sorrow. Well as humans we were given the chance to chose in the days of Adam and Eve when they bit that forbidden fruit they allowed Satan to rule. As much as it pained our Almighty and Loving God to watch us make such a mistake he had to sit back and let that happen. And when we see all this death and turmoil and cancer and diseases this is all the work of Satan. We as Humans made the choice when they took that bite of the forbidden fruit to allow such awful things to happen. But there is Salvation in the way of Jesus Christ. For those who believe and accept Him into their Hearts then they shall live an eternal life. Jesus died on the Cross for us. He the son of God, the Man born of the immaculate conception. The True son of God.

Forgive me if I am saying this wrong I am trying to remember it the best as I can from the sermon he was preaching while I was staring at the lifeless body of my Best Friend.. Bear with me.. Please... and boy will I feel dumb if you are either non-catholic or even worse yet a non-believer....

He went on to say " And the people asked Jesus, how if you are the True son of God were you not able to stop the death of your friend Lazarus. And Jesus Replied, Death is but a part of Life as much as it pained me to watch my friend die, there was nothing I could do for the sins of Man have not yet been taken upon me. At this time Jesus went to Lazarus and he moved the stone in which held the tomb of where his friend Lazarus lay. For 7 days now. And Jesus Spoke, Come to me now Lazarus and He came" For the people were in awe that they were in such presence of the truly divine.. The son of God Himself.

Now Crucifixion is not a way of immediate death. It was designed as a way of torture.. It would take days for Death to occur. The diaphragm would collapse causing immense pain and of course the eventual collapse of the Lungs. Now when Jesus hung on that cross the whole process took 3 hours. It happened so quickly because he was taking on all the sins of Man from the Past, from the Present and for Sins YET to be committed. Yes Jesus died on that cross, but Satan made a fatal error, he took Jesus when he died and that was a big No-No.. Jesus was a man without Sin and as we all know only those who have sinned are allowed to be claimed by Satan himself. Jesus was a man without sin, so therefore that is why he was sent back and he rose from the grave.

What does all this mean for our beloved Passed on Loved ones.. It means that even though they may be gone in this world, the fact that Jesus died for us and took on all of our sins we are granted the chance for ETERNAL Life so when we die on this Earth we will be allowed to meet up with our Loved ones who have passed on. If you believe and if accept Jesus into our hearts.

Now of course this is all religion.. this is all FAITH.

But when I heard this the other day for some reason it stuck out in my head.. like I said I dont know if I am telling you this story accurately but I tried my best. I am not a deeply religious person but hearing that as I sat there 4 rows back from the body of my best friend... I FELT A SENSE OF PEACE AND SERENITY wash over me.. it was the most intense and weirdest feeling I have ever experienced in my life.

I dont know if this will help you any, if you even wanted to hear any of this or if you even believe any of this... but I felt an obligation to share...

IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO I AM HERE FOR YOU... I KNOW ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW.. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT... SO FEEL FREE TO PM ME... I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Now I can extend the same condolences to you. I am very sorry to hear this. Now we are both grieving .. I am very very sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through at this exact moment... It sucks... it hurts.. and no matter what anyone says.. it does not get any better.. Only time will tell if you will heal but from what i can tell you are a very strong person and I know that you will be able to overcome this terrible tragedy.

I'd like to say something that I heard at the funeral for my best friend the other day... The pastor said, Why would a Loving God who is supposed to care and love us so much put us through such horrible pain and sorrow. Well as humans we were given the chance to chose in the days of Adam and Eve when they bit that forbidden fruit they allowed Satan to rule. As much as it pained our Almighty and Loving God to watch us make such a mistake he had to sit back and let that happen. And when we see all this death and turmoil and cancer and diseases this is all the work of Satan. We as Humans made the choice when they took that bite of the forbidden fruit to allow such awful things to happen. But there is Salvation in the way of Jesus Christ. For those who believe and accept Him into their Hearts then they shall live an eternal life. Jesus died on the Cross for us. He the son of God, the Man born of the immaculate conception. The True son of God.

Forgive me if I am saying this wrong I am trying to remember it the best as I can from the sermon he was preaching while I was staring at the lifeless body of my Best Friend.. Bear with me.. Please... and boy will I feel dumb if you are either non-catholic or even worse yet a non-believer....

He went on to say " And the people asked Jesus, how if you are the True son of God were you not able to stop the death of your friend Lazarus. And Jesus Replied, Death is but a part of Life as much as it pained me to watch my friend die, there was nothing I could do for the sins of Man have not yet been taken upon me. At this time Jesus went to Lazarus and he moved the stone in which held the tomb of where his friend Lazarus lay. For 7 days now. And Jesus Spoke, Come to me now Lazarus and He came" For the people were in awe that they were in such presence of the truly divine.. The son of God Himself.

Now Crucifixion is not a way of immediate death. It was designed as a way of torture.. It would take days for Death to occur. The diaphragm would collapse causing immense pain and of course the eventual collapse of the Lungs. Now when Jesus hung on that cross the whole process took 3 hours. It happened so quickly because he was taking on all the sins of Man from the Past, from the Present and for Sins YET to be committed. Yes Jesus died on that cross, but Satan made a fatal error, he took Jesus when he died and that was a big No-No.. Jesus was a man without Sin and as we all know only those who have sinned are allowed to be claimed by Satan himself. Jesus was a man without sin, so therefore that is why he was sent back and he rose from the grave.

What does all this mean for our beloved Passed on Loved ones.. It means that even though they may be gone in this world, the fact that Jesus died for us and took on all of our sins we are granted the chance for ETERNAL Life so when we die on this Earth we will be allowed to meet up with our Loved ones who have passed on. If you believe and if accept Jesus into our hearts.

Now of course this is all religion.. this is all FAITH.

But when I heard this the other day for some reason it stuck out in my head.. like I said I dont know if I am telling you this story accurately but I tried my best. I am not a deeply religious person but hearing that as I sat there 4 rows back from the body of my best friend... I FELT A SENSE OF PEACE AND SERENITY wash over me.. it was the most intense and weirdest feeling I have ever experienced in my life.

I dont know if this will help you any, if you even wanted to hear any of this or if you even believe any of this... but I felt an obligation to share...

IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO I AM HERE FOR YOU... I KNOW ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW.. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT... SO FEEL FREE TO PM ME... I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...
    Thank you very much for your kind words, and yes I am a true believer in the Lord, and Thank you for the shoulder to lean on. I'm here for you as well. You seem to be a very kind hearted person and there are not enough people in the world like you, Thank you again. Your in my thoughts daily and prayers as well.
    Your awesome!!!!
    hrbp

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Sorry.....

R.I.P

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear this. Hope you're ok.

Thanks guys for the support. Deuce a special thanks to you stay strong.

Thread Information