Page 699 of 2623 FirstFirst ... 19959964968969469569669769869970070170270370470974979911991699 ... LastLast
Results 27,921 to 27,960 of 104900
Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i was listening to loveline last night and dr. drew was talking about how pct is useless. i dont know if any of you guys are fans of the show. I wanted to call in and set them straight.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post

...Lottttta dudes in this lil pool right here, igo, lot of dudes...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I thought no one liked him..... I was wondering why he was even in the picture

~Haz~
    That's why he's underwater..

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    i was listening to loveline last night and dr. drew was talking about how pct is useless. i dont know if any of you guys are fans of the show. I wanted to call in and set them straight.

I used to listen to love line every night

then it disappeared

where the **** did it go????

what station?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

I used to be about the size of the doofus in the front thats next to the ginger kid who's got his arm around him LOL

glad I changed that...... I probably would have ended up in a picture like that.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    What was the basis for his testimony?

its on a local station here 106.7 kroq is so ****en funny. i believe they stream live or something you can look it up on the net for sure. that is my dream job just got to finish school ha.

last night was pretty great they had the rest of the band members from sublime on it was quality. they actually talked about gear too.

Blog Entries

What was the basis for his testimony?
    that it is a fable, he is a smart guy i am sure he knows the deal he just does not want to be promoting steroids use. He is a pretty famous guy probably trying to keep his rep good.

but he brought up some interesting points. he talked about people killing themselves coming off because of depression, someone's girlfriend called in saying her boyfriend has had sex with her 2 times in the last 6 months and that he juices, he also went into how people get caught up in the roid rage and can do things they would never normally do.

I understand were he is coming from. Think about it everyday literally everyday like 10 people come here that have no idea what pct is. they are the ones that his statistics are speaking of ya know.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Why so agains the clubbin' Bert.. somebody slip you a roofie before? haha..

Ahh you're addin' the presure.. sh*t would be fun.. I'd prefer to wait until you're off this keto thing though.. that way you can get down...
    No, no roofies... I just dont like the scene anymore... I DJèd The bar scene for years and I just cant stand being in them anymore... busy lounges are fine just hate night clubs.

Wait till I am done the keto and my cycle.... then its on!

roofies why dont they call them floories or rapeys ha

Blog Entries
    that it is a fable, he is a smart guy i am sure he knows the deal he just does not want to be promoting steroids use. He is a pretty famous guy probably trying to keep his rep good.

but he brought up some interesting points. he talked about people killing themselves coming off because of depression, someone's girlfriend called in saying her boyfriend has had sex with her 2 times in the last 6 months and that he juices, he also went into how people get caught up in the roid rage and can do things they would never normally do.

I understand were he is coming from. Think about it everyday literally everyday like 10 people come here that have no idea what pct is. they are the ones that his statistics are speaking of ya know.
    Very true..

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    No, no roofies... I just dont like the scene anymore... I DJèd The bar scene for years and I just cant stand being in them anymore... busy lounges are fine just hate night clubs.

Wait till I am done the keto and my cycle.... then its on!

I'd love to do something.. I can pick Haz up in NJ and Ghetto in Maine on the way up.

Blog Entries
    We could do a half way thing seriously sometime in the future.. like in Toronto...

time to cook be back in a bit.

We could do a half way thing seriously sometime in the future.. like in Toronto...
    Ya... I havenèt been to Toronto in years... Ièd love to go.... this fuken key board at work is fuked.... keep do è instead of an apostrophe

Blog Entries
    Ya... I havenèt been to Toronto in years... Ièd love to go.... this fuken key board at work is fuked.... keep do è instead of an apostrophe
    Lol.. just let it ride bro.. we'll know what you're saying.

Very true..

I'd love to do something.. I can pick Haz up in NJ and Ghetto in Maine on the way up.
    Why don't we all just meet in NYC since it's the half-way point..... It's got nothing to do with me living so close

Also.... NYC has the best night life around..... not to mention..... I'm kind of a big deal there..... people know me

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Why don't we all just meet in NYC since it's the half-way point..... It's got nothing to do with me living so close

Also.... NYC has the best night life around..... not to mention..... I'm kind of a big deal there..... people know me

~Haz~
    That's what I'm talking about.. a lot of these guys live in Edmonton though.. west coast Canada.. I'm down to get up to NYC to hang with you though one of these days Haz..

I was in NJ yesterday.. had to get up to CT yesterday morning and hung out in Towtowa (sp?) for dinner on the way home.. drove through the city on the way back for giggles.. past the ESB, TSQ and took the tunnel out of there..

That's what I'm talking about.. a lot of these guys live in Edmonton though.. west coast Canada.. I'm down to get up to NYC to hang with you though one of these days Haz..

I was in NJ yesterday.. had to get up to CT yesterday morning and hung out in Towtowa (sp?) for dinner on the way home.. drove through the city on the way back for giggles.. past the ESB, TSQ and took the tunnel out of there..
    DUDE! I'm close to totawa...... I'm actually going there tomorrow to meet a friend.....

Fvckin A man..... I coulda had lunch with you LOL

Anytime you wanna goto NYC let me know..... www.pachanyc.com Thats usually where I go..... I skip the line..... get in for free..... you name it..... fun times lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

~Haz~

I am down for NYC because I can make a vacation out of it.... but when I come I am going on a shopping spree to end all shopping sprees! Yes, I am a girl I love my clothes.... but this year is a bad year for a vacation, I havenèt gone on one in over 2 years.... next year I am taking time for sure and NYC is a place I have always wanted to visit.

I am down for NYC because I can make a vacation out of it.... but when I come I am going on a shopping spree to end all shopping sprees! Yes, I am a girl I love my clothes.... but this year is a bad year for a vacation, I havenèt gone on one in over 2 years.... next year I am taking time for sure and NYC is a place I have always wanted to visit.
    You better bring some serious cash if you wanna shop in NYC lol..... hell..... even the boneless buffalo wings at a Fridays in NYC are like $17.00 LOLOLOLOL

TheGodFather came up for a trance show with me and didn't have time to get a haircut till he got into the city..... paid $70 LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

You better bring some serious cash if you wanna shop in NYC lol..... hell..... even the boneless buffalo wings at a Fridays in NYC are like $17.00 LOLOLOLOL

TheGodFather came up for a trance show with me and didn't have time to get a haircut till he got into the city..... paid $70 LOL

~Haz~
    I know.... and I have expensive taste.... thats why I havenèt gone there yet.... scare Ièll come back super broke.

The owner of the company my company is contracted too is leaving for NYC tomorrow morning. He staying in the Plaza on 5th ave and central park or some shit.... his wife loves to shop too..... poor guy.

I know.... and I have expensive taste.... thats why I havenèt gone there yet.... scare Ièll come back super broke.

The owner of the company my company is contracted too is leaving for NYC tomorrow morning. He staying in the Plaza on 5th ave and central park or some shit.... his wife loves to shop too..... poor guy.
    I stay at the Dream Hotel when I go in..... If I happen to bring back a broad..... the dream hotel is where you wanna bring her.

You should see their face! They leave a club with you..... and when they walk into the room and see the blue neons and hear the music start again when you hook the ipod up to the radio..... they almost orgasm.....

then the fun begins

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    DUDE! I'm close to totawa...... I'm actually going there tomorrow to meet a friend.....

Fvckin A man..... I coulda had lunch with you LOL

Anytime you wanna goto NYC let me know..... www.pachanyc.com Thats usually where I go..... I skip the line..... get in for free..... you name it..... fun times lol

~Haz~
    Yeah I thought of you when I was there.. knew you were around there somewhere. Nice, looks good bro.. we'll definetley have to do something one of these days.. seriously.

Let's start to talk about this dude.. if you've never been to NYC you gotta go. You'll love it.

I stay at the Dream Hotel when I go in..... If I happen to bring back a broad..... the dream hotel is where you wanna bring her.

You should see their face! They leave a club with you..... and when they walk into the room and see the blue neons and hear the music start again when you hook the ipod up to the radio..... they almost orgasm.....

then the fun begins

~Haz~
    Oh hell yeah man.. that looks lovely ..

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    So out of curiousity, have any of you guys ever actually met up in real life? I mean, people always talk about meeting up, drinking, banging girls (f*ckin wobbly H that shit!), etc
    Is this all just "that would be cool" type of talk
    or do some of you actually hang out from time to time?
    Just curious?

Blog Entries
    yeah, people meet up all the time. Some are more private and choose not too, but yeah members meet and are, in some cases, very good friends.

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    yeah, people meet up all the time. Some are more private and choose not too, but yeah members meet and are, in some cases, very good friends.
    I think thats actually really cool.
    Especially when it works out and you get a good friend out of the deal.

Friends are hard to come by. I say "friends" and not "good friends" because to me, only the people I truelly trust (most people would refer to them as a good or best friend) are considered friends.

My dad used to say
    "So, my girlfriend ran off with my best friend. I sure am gonna miss him"

Girls, or bullshit buddies come and go, friends are rare

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    So out of curiousity, have any of you guys ever actually met up in real life? I mean, people always talk about meeting up, drinking, banging girls (f*ckin wobbly H that shit!), etc
    Just curious?
    me and KP tomorrow night and if Bert can find his balls he will be here too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Lure him with coffee..

What's up buddy, what are you getting into tonight? I'm kind of afraid to ask..

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Just curious?
    I intend to meet up with all my fellow whores

Blog Entries
    with her as the guest of honor..

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    First place in camel toe competition...

Blog Entries
    Where's my Aussies at?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Oh, thats really nice... makes me want to come even more

Lure him with coffee..

What's up buddy, what are you getting into tonight? I'm kind of afraid to ask..
    See.... Igi is smart.... he knows the way to my heart

Blog Entries

Thread Information