Page 947 of 2623 FirstFirst ... 447847897937942943944945946947948949950951952957997104714471947 ... LastLast
Results 37,841 to 37,880 of 104900
Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I paid her to say that.
    apparently a couple drinks will get me what I need =)

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    apparently a couple drinks will get me what I need =)
    Nah you dont need to buy me any. I'm willing to take one for the team.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Slappers & Sluts mmmm

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    heres the deal, if I make it all the way to 2 years I'll consider it... but Krys promises it wont continue... sorry bro
    i dunno if you taking this right about buying girls a couple of drinks. i think she mean you buy her a drink and your gunna get laid

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I need to vent

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    open the door the smell in here is bad enough

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    I need to vent
    Go for it.

Anything new boys?

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Go for it.
    I really think my wife is talking to her ex husband, as in the one she divorced to marry me. As in, the one she left me for before we got married, went sleeping around with, then came back to me. At first it was an ego boost, but now I feel like for her it was a better opportunity.

She needed to go to school and have her and her son taken care of, he was stationed in VA, so he couldn't provide the support they needed. Now I feel like I busted my ass to make her a nurse, just for her to run back to this dude she only married cuz she got pregnant by him. The marriage lasted 2 months. If you added everytime they dated plus their marriage you can't get a year of time out of it I guarantee it. Yet, every few yrs they **** around or something.

When we first got together, she said they talked about MAYBE working things out when he got stationed in VA, but nothing definite and they weren't putting their life on hold. Now he just broke up with his GF, and today, after 2 hrs last night of her being upset thinking i am screwing some other chick, she suddenly will only talk to me about our child. Which is fine, but why the sudden change? She kept sayin 'im over it', 'i had an epiphany' etc...yeah bullshit. I just dont want it to turn into one of them fvckin, hey put your life on hold while he puts me thru school for the next 2.5 yrs, then we can get back together kinda things. Man it's beatin me down...and I was having a good day too
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 08-11-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Lesson to be learnt.....dont get married

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I really think my wife is talking to her ex husband, as in the one she divorced to marry me. As in, the one she left me for before we got married, went sleeping around with, then came back to me. At first it was an ego boost, but now I feel like for her it was a better opportunity.

She needed to go to school and have her and her son taken care of, he was stationed in VA, so he couldn't provide the support they needed. Now I feel like I busted my ass to make her a nurse, just for her to run back to this dude she only married cuz she got pregnant by him. The marriage lasted 2 months. If you added everytime they dated plus their marriage you can't get a year of time out of it I guarantee it. Yet, every few yrs they **** around or something.

When we first got together, she said they talked about MAYBE working things out when he got stationed in VA, but nothing definite and they weren't putting their life on hold. Now he just broke up with his GF, and today, after 2 hrs of her being upset thinking i am screwing some other chick, she suddenly will only talk to me about our child. Which is fine, but why the sudden change? She kept sayin 'im over it', 'i had an epiphany' etc...yeah bullshit. I just dont want it to turn into one of them fvckin, hey put your life on hold while he puts me thru school for the next 2.5 yrs, then we can get back together kinda things. Man it's beatin me down...and I was having a good day too
    You need to look forward and not worry about why it didn't work. Obviously you did everything you could in the relationship. Don't take this the wrong way but she sounds like a gold digger and will always move to whatever man offers her the most not how much she cares about them. Dot give her any info into your personal life. It will keep her wondering and trust me her mind will create things that will bother her more than anything you tell her. Also don't ask her about her personal life. I know it's hard and you're curious but if you don't ask she'll get curious as to why and will start trying to offer info. If she asks why you aren't asking her anything just say her life is none of your business and then change the subject.

Also go out and get some strange to keep you sane.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    You need to look forward and not worry about why it didn't work. Obviously you did everything you could in the relationship. Don't take this the wrong way but she sounds like a gold digger and will always move to whatever man offers her the most not how much she cares about them. Dot give her any info into your personal life. It will keep her wondering and trust me her mind will create things that will bother her more than anything you tell her. Also don't ask her about her personal life. I know it's hard and you're curious but if you don't ask she'll get curious as to why and will start trying to offer info. If she asks why you aren't asking her anything just say her life is none of your business and then change the subject.

Perfect advice there stack it

Thanks Stack,

I have sort of passed the part of wondering why it didn't work, because I feel the whole damn thing from the moment we got back together was a sham. Not that she doesnt have the whole 'happy then run' reputation, and if she was faking our whole marriage, then she missed her fvckin calling in Hollywood. Her acting skills are better than Julia Roberts.

I think the only thing real between us was sex, lust not love, atleast on her part. However, she always paid mad compliments to me about my bedroom skills, but if she keeps finding herself back to this motherfvcker I am going to second guess that shit too. I just don't want to end up the dude who did what her ex that she really wanted couldn't. Then in the end, she gets what she wants and runs right back to him.

As for why we didn't work, I didn't do shit but my best. It's because she will always milk someone for what she can get out of them, just like my previous ex. In the end, nothing will make her happy, and she will probably want me back, just like my previous ex. I just rather not tie into all the drama. If she finds someone new, I will be cool with that, just not a recent ex where i will fill more fvcked over than now. She has always seemed to fall back on an ex, hell i was an ex before.I mean Jesus.

I need a custom title

If she tries coming back just make sure you stay away. Women never change trust me.

If she tries coming back just make sure you stay away. Women never change trust me.
    Well I will never forgive her for tearing my child away from the family she deserves to have just for her selfishness. I am failed marriage #2 for her at 26, already has another baby daddy...matter of fact should have had another but had an abortion.

But, her looks are a 12, them fake cans get me everytime, even tho I have always been an ass man...and hands down she was the best pvssy ever, BJ anything.

BUT, I don't want to be that ex she runs back to when she wants to get laid, of course I wouldn't be now anyway, we are going thru a custody battle now matter how great she thought the cack was. I mean in general, I don't want to fit in like the other ex's.

As for women never change. I let her ex husband know when it first happened, I caught her doing the same exact thing she did to him 4 yrs ago. So yeah, shit hasn't changed much bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    I need a custom title
    Give me a subject for one and I'll come up with one

Blog Entries
    eather that or give her the meanest grudge fuk in her ass withought any lube...she deserves it....

Blog Entries
    I need a custom title
    how bout "almost as sexy as ghetto...."brilliant dont you think?....

D listen to him. the bold is what my mind did to myself after my break up

Give me a subject for one and I'll come up with one
    chemically enhanced?

fvk it i dont know

Well I will never forgive her for tearing my child away from the family she deserves to have just for her selfishness. I am failed marriage #2 for her at 26, already has another baby daddy...matter of fact should have had another but had an abortion.

But, her looks are a 12, them fake cans get me everytime, even tho I have always been an ass man...and hands down she was the best pvssy ever, BJ anything.

BUT, I don't want to be that ex she runs back to when she wants to get laid, of course I wouldn't be now anyway, we are going thru a custody battle now matter how great she thought the cack was. I mean in general, I don't want to fit in like the other ex's.

As for women never change. I let her ex husband know when it first happened, I caught her doing the same exact thing she did to him 4 yrs ago. So yeah, shit hasn't changed much bro.
    I used to bang this married girl and she always tried to tell me she loved me and wanted to be with me. I told her she's nuts if she thought I would ever date a girl that left a marriage for me. I was like what will stop you from doing the same to me?

The sex was absolutely amazing tho. By far the best I've ever had. It was like our genitals were made by god to fit together lol. She would even talk about how amazing I felt just being inside of her. She was a freak too. I got away from her when I got back into a relationship with my ex who is currently doing the same shit that broke us up before and is now. I still think about banging that girl tho and if she isn't married anymore may try to get it again when I'm I move outta here.

i do have a crazy side if that helps

i do have a crazy side if that helps
    I'll see what I can come up with.

How about:

"Pin it to win it"

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i dunno if you taking this right about buying girls a couple of drinks. i think she mean you buy her a drink and your gunna get laid
    she HAS a man... dont made things awkward for if/when I get there... or you're sleeping on the floor and we're gonna force you to listen to it...

ALL

NIGHT

LONG

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    I used to bang this married girl and she always tried to tell me she loved me and wanted to be with me. I told her she's nuts if she thought I would ever date a girl that left a marriage for me. I was like what will stop you from doing the same to me?

The sex was absolutely amazing tho. By far the best I've ever had. It was like our genitals were made by god to fit together lol. She would even talk about how amazing I felt just being inside of her. She was a freak too. I got away from her when I got back into a relationship with my ex who is currently doing the same shit that broke us up before and is now. I still think about banging that girl tho and if she isn't married anymore may try to get it again when I'm I move outta here.
    exactly

Or

"I chose craziness over laziness"

When we first got together, she said they talked about MAYBE working things out when he got stationed in VA, but nothing definite and they weren't putting their life on hold. Now he just broke up with his GF, and today, after 2 hrs last night of her being upset thinking i am screwing some other chick, she suddenly will only talk to me about our child. Which is fine, but why the sudden change? She kept sayin 'im over it', 'i had an epiphany' etc...yeah bullshit. I just dont want it to turn into one of them fvckin, hey put your life on hold while he puts me thru school for the next 2.5 yrs, then we can get back together kinda things. Man it's beatin me down...and I was having a good day too
    its normal to think the worst of any situation... not saying your wrong... but we get angry when this shit happens and we feel played and we start possibly making up scenarios and building off our anger... I know saying "dont do this to yourself" wont help at all... but there is no point to it, you;re going to really **** your mind over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    exactly
    Lmao who would of thunk it

x 2, this is good advice...

she HAS a man... dont made things awkward for if/when I get there... or you're sleeping on the floor and we're gonna force you to listen to it...

ALL

NIGHT

LONG
    she doesnt have a man she has a toy. toys dont matter

chemically enhanced?

fvk it i dont know
    hows about

chemically enhanced, mentally unstable

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    its normal to think the worst of any situation... not saying your wrong... but we get angry when this shit happens and we feel played and we start possibly making up scenarios and building off our anger... I know saying "dont do this to yourself" wont help at all... but there is no point to it, you;re going to really **** your mind over.
    i agree....Im going through this right now.....it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    she doesnt have a man she has a toy. toys dont matter
    she likes this guy... I wont get in the way... besides, I thought there were tons of drunk blind women in Windsor?

she likes this guy... I wont get in the way... besides, I thought there were tons of drunk blind women in Windsor?
    there is but thats the idea tons not one.

Yeah, I have thought she has fvcked a few of her ex's already, atleast one of them. Not her hubby tho seeing as he is in VA. However, he just broke up with his girl a few days ago, and like I said - my wife and him always get together every few yrs and screw. You would think he would be casanova or something, but damn when she went to CA to marry him, she was there 2 months and HE told me she quit having sex...so I dunno dude.

She has told me it has happened with her and every person she has been with for an extended period of time. However one night when she was mad at me, she tried to exclude him and said it has only happened to two guys (i would have been the 3rd)..but I said you forgot about your husband, and she said it was different circumstances....ok but it STILL happened. Damn they are all different circumstances.

Me crazy? you have no idea

Im not trying to insult women here, but I cant think of any who actually say the truth when it comes to sex or past partners etc... kind of like we lie about how much we get (not in my case but in general) and they lie about how it meant nothing, didnt actually happen that way, they were feeling vulnerable, just wanted a back rub etc...

I dont even bother asking and I stop any conversations that lead into that direction

Me crazy? you have no idea
    but Im starting to suspect...

Thread Information