ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Yesterday was 4 years to the day that I lost my GF of 13 years in a car accident!!

Lost her July 16, 2005 went out for hair spray and never came back! She could be a bitch but she was really cool when it came to drag racing, partying, and spending money on whatever I wanted! She was a little on the heavy side but she had the biggest kindest heart you could ever imagine! She was even cool like if I got beat in our 95 z-28 drag racing, she would get mad if I did not want to order parts to make it faster!! Even thought it was cool when I spent $50,000 building it into a Drag Car with a 427 Cu In bill Mitchell Engine with 775hp. Still had a 300 hit of Nitrous.! I miss Her!! She was only 31 Years old! my life basically fell apart after I lost her!! I lost my house and blew all my money cause life just did not seem to matter much after that!! Starting to pull out of the funk the last few months but boy it sucks!! She was my best friend in the world!! Here is a picture of her With NHRA Funny Car Driver Ron Capps!

R.I.P. Tammy 12/17/73 -- 07/16/05

Just in case you are wondering I have no f u c k i n g idea who that chump is in the picture but so you know.. IT IS Not Me!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yesterday was 4 years to the day that I lost my GF of 13 years in a car accident!!-scan0010.jpg  
    Last edited by ninesecz; 07-18-2009 at 01:12 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey nine

sorry to hear about this tragic accident.

i couldn't image what it would be like.

you are a strong man and you will get through this.

always think of the good times. always will put as smile on your face

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Mate that must have been so tough,.

I dont believe in religion or such stuff but when things happen out the blue like this it really does put your views on life to the test.

Stay strong bro,

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    man thats terible, you seem to be a really strong guy, i dont know how i would of coped... keep your head up mate youve done amazing so far...

supermarty is offline New Member
    Lucky you. Sounds like you've known love.
    So sorry for your loss.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Really sorry to hear about your loss, she will always be with you, keep strong.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    sorry to hear that bro

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Thats rough! I'm glad you pulled ahead, but I'm a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    sounds just like the relationship I was in for 12 years! Everything was my fault and she was perfect I got accused of cheating every 5 minutes and I never went out or did anything! I went to Atlantic City with a friend who liked to play around with Hookers So that Automatically meant I got a Hummer While i was there too! I could never win! Fortunately /Unfortunately She Died in a car accident and that part of my life is over now and I will neer let another girl walk on me like that ever again!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear about tragedy .
    Heart will heal but will leave a scar .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    Thats rough! I'm glad you pulled ahead, but I'm a little confused.
    Yeh, It still hurts to lose someone who was in your life for 12+ years!! Even if you were treated bad, there were still good times and she still had a good heart in some instances! Am I glad I am no longer in the relationship Yes! Am I glad she is no Longer Alive... Of course not!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Sorry for your lose !

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Yeh, It still hurts to lose someone who was in your life for 12+ years!! Even if you were treated bad, there were still good times and she still had a good heart in some instances! Am I glad I am no longer in the relationship Yes! Am I glad she is no Longer Alive... Of course not!
    Good, honest outlook on life. Keep your head up.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Sorry for your loss nine

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro, I'm sorry for your loss.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    bro, similar situation here.
    younger brother was hit by a car yrs ago-
    trust me, time will make it better...been there, done that!!

Blog Entries
    Yeh I try not to think about it much but when the anniversary comes around i start getting down a little bit!! I try and just remember the good times

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    thats the way to do it- like i said, time will heal you.
    you will never forget

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Stay strong mate.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I couldnt imagine going through what you have.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    wow dude, I couldn't imagine if I lost mine. I think I'd fall apart too... 4 years ago seems like yesterday when it comes to love. I am soooo sorry about your loss. I also can't imagine what you are going thru, but glad you are pulling together.

Gappa is offline Member
    oh yea bro loss hurts, I lost my 1st wife.. omg she was so beautiful,she was from Morocco.. it nearly destroyed me. I made a ton of cash by selling the house we had and didn't do anything for 3 years afterward except trying my best to do enough drugs to kill myself. there is only ONE cure for this and it's called time.

hrbp9501 is offline Female Member
    I'm sorry for your loss...but she is still with you in your heart. You seem to be a strong person and time will heal the pain. It's very hard to lose someone you love. Take care and stay strong. I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey brother I hate you had to go through that. Life is a bitch alot of the time. Hope you got your TRT back straight. Take care and keep climbin

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I had a good friend years ago who was into racing and died the same way, car accident.

Was doing 75 in a 40, wet roads, slid off and went into a tree. Weirdest part was he was walking, talking and fine after the accident. I even spoke to him right after it happened.

4 hours later he was in the emergency room from internal bleeding and passed away. It really screwed with a lot of people because he literally seemed fine after the accident. Till this day I keep saying "what the fvck was he thinking? going that fast and it was raining where was his common sense that day?"

This was your girl though so I imagine the impact it must have had on your life. Death is one of those things in life that we all understand is natural and part of life, but funny how unnatural it always seems when it happens.
    If after 4 years you're still in a funk you might want to talk to someone maybe. That just seems like a lot of time to be ruminanting over someone. IRealistically she would want nothing but for you to be happy, so you owe it to yourself. If after all these years you still have thoughts about the tragedy like "it should have been me" thats usually because people try to suppress the event. I don't think you ever really get over something like that, but it absolutely should not be stopping you from being happy today, and if it is, you might wanna talk to someone.

Good luck and god bless

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Life sucks sometimes but you have to leave the past behind, learn from it and move on.

I lost my father 14 years ago, 6 months later I lost my wife. 6 months later I lost my 10 yr old nephew, 2 years ago I lost my 2nd wife.

Sorry about your loss but if it's still bumming you out you need to seek some help.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-20-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    thanks everyone! i just feel bad cause i find myself calling my new gf by her name evert nnow and then. just wierd because her qnd my best friend were also best friends and the 3 of us were like the 3 musketeers! You know one of the relation ships were we were always in our own little world and people would think we were being goofy but we had an "inside joke" or something than no one else knew about!! It was great! He actually was even really good friends with her in JR High so he knew her even before I did! I try to stay positive but it is just hard with this economy. Had 3 $40,000 cars, a $350,000house and everything in the house was top of the line...leather furniture, Surround sound system, Pool table etc. etc.. Now it is all gone! Not sure How I could ever get back to the standing I was once at! I just feel like the 10 years I had with her was about the best 10 years I will ever See. hopefully this i not the case. Again, Thanks to everyone

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    thanks everyone! i just feel bad cause i find myself calling my new gf by her name evert nnow and then. just wierd because her qnd my best friend were also best friends and the 3 of us were like the 3 musketeers! You know one of the relation ships were we were always in our own little world and people would think we were being goofy but we had an "inside joke" or something than no one else knew about!! It was great! He actually was even really good friends with her in JR High so he knew her even before I did! I try to stay positive but it is just hard with this economy. Had 3 $40,000 cars, a $350,000house and everything in the house was top of the line...leather furniture, Surround sound system, Pool table etc. etc.. Now it is all gone! Not sure How I could ever get back to the standing I was once at! I just feel like the 10 years I had with her was about the best 10 years I will ever See. hopefully this i not the case. Again, Thanks to everyone
    This is prob the most obvious fact in the world, but I think for some reason the most forgotten fact as well.
    When you're sitting down wherever, doing whatever, just looking around and maybe a little down about things.
    And it sounds stupid but its what I do.

I'll look at everything around me one at a time and say in my head "that tree, that tree isn't gonna make me happy, that chair also isn't gonna make me happy, that person walking down the street isn't gonna make me happy".

"NOTHING I can see, can make me happy, that car or house is not gonna go inside my body and flip the happy switch on, theres only ONE way I can be happy right now, and thats by me realizing that happiness is a choice, and all I need to do, is choose to be happy. That is ALL THE POWER & ALL THE CHANGE I will ever need to be happy in my life, realizing happiness cant come from anywhere but within, and can't come anytime but RIGHT NOW".

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Speaking of being happy, the happiest people I have seen in the world are Poor people that have nothing but family/friends with them. When I started visiting Asian countries I had never seen so many happy content people before who had very little. The more you have the more problems you also have. I have been working the last year on simplifying my live, getting rid of the clutter/things.

Souround yourself with good people and your life will be much better

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    sorry bro...stay motivated...

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Sorry to hear that, Celebrate her life and always keep her memory with you.

Time heals all.

Blog Entries
    Yeh but I Always said if you want to make a rich person want to kill themselves, make them poor! and trust me, after being rich (made $300,000-$500,000yr) and now having nothing let me tell you what.. It can not get much worse! When i went to Vegas my plan was to blow the $280,000 cash I went there with and then take my .40 cal and just be over with it, but I could not do it! So here I am!

Thread Information