Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    J-Dogg's REAL company... We're onto you...

that looks light 1 of the guys who use to work for me, lol

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The Constitution intended people to be free to enter into contracts with one another at their discretion. So long as the contract didn't violate the basic laws, like saying if you don't finish the job I can kill you.

Consumer protection laws, licensing, etc ,etc, is just a form of government intrusion into the private sector and free markets. The government exists to provide a framework for business to thrive in, like ensuring there is appropriate infrastructure, courts to enforce contracts, national defense, sound currency. The governments job was never intended to regulate free markets and decide who could and could not participate in a given profession.

So IMO, the OP is free to make contracts and deals with anyone he chooses. The onus is on him and the contracting party to have the deal follow through. The present system of laws made by bleeding heart liberal democrats trying to 'protect' everyone, however, does not agree with my opinion.
    cant put a handyman on a full roof job just cause he wants to, or windows or bathrooms or anything that requires a permit, thats what i love about FL cant pull/do shit without a permit, of course they can pull there own on minor things, but wait until the code explains of whats involved, they always say fuk that shit, lol

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The Constitution intended people to be free to enter into contracts with one another at their discretion. So long as the contract didn't violate the basic laws, like saying if you don't finish the job I can kill you.

Consumer protection laws, licensing, etc ,etc, is just a form of government intrusion into the private sector and free markets. The government exists to provide a framework for business to thrive in, like ensuring there is appropriate infrastructure, courts to enforce contracts, national defense, sound currency. The governments job was never intended to regulate free markets and decide who could and could not participate in a given profession.

So IMO, the OP is free to make contracts and deals with anyone he chooses. The onus is on him and the contracting party to have the deal follow through. The present system of laws made by bleeding heart liberal democrats trying to 'protect' everyone, however, does not agree with my opinion.
    The Constitution was written in 1787 bro, obviously things are a little different in today's world. If you want to live like it's 1787, grow a beard and and move to a Amish community and make furniture.

I'm all for not having the government involved,but if they are not, then it's me going on the job site and handling it myself. Unfortunately, I have to oblige by a certain number of laws, so I have no choice but to use the law in my favor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information