WTF man? I have had a problem latley where everywhere I go I have young hot ass college girls asking me to do the business. I am not one to cheat, so I do not as a matter if my integrity, but man I am in the fire right now.

I am more successfull than I have ever been in my life, I am less interested in doing college type fornicating, and the heat is on like never before. Am I the only one that has this delima? I mean it is not like I am really tempted, it is more like flattered, but WOW, I have had these girls on my jock so hard that it is disturbing to a certain degree. What do you you guys do mentally to not get side tracked?

I have a beauty queen at home. I am not hearing the comments that I should "do it" becasue I am not going to entertain that at all as it chips away at my value as a man, but I am just freaking out over the quality of ass that has been begging me to hit it. I am 39 and have a 21 Y/O college student doing all she can to put the pvvsy on me, plus a few more. Why now? I know why me , but I have been me for a few years, but it is intense right now and I am flattered but would not cheat. Just not in me. I am not sure where this is going but man it is so freaking aurreal it is crazy.

What?